Posts by Terriaki

At this point you can't even blame the players, it's impossible to play so of course people will stop playing. I feel it as well. I would love to continue playing but over the weekend I picked up something different to play and I'm sure I won't spend as much time from now on in Aion because of it. Wouldn't be happenning if everything worked as it should. And no amount of compensation is going to fix that.

You were saying something?

It's statements like these that make me most angry. One of you is apparently lying and I don't really care which one (Although in this case I would wish it's Galeas, because Aion NEEDS dedicated team! xD)

I'm really starting to lose any hope I had left. NCSoft should license the game to some other publisher here. I really doubt it could go much worse. The only thing that GF did partially "right" so far is the P2W factor which is surprisingly low but not perfect. I'm also expecting that will change in the near future, sadly.

As I said, no player should give GF any money unless we have stable servers.

They wont refund you and this is why Gold Pack is superior you can just stockpile it and take breaks even. We tried to tell you guys paying a sub with no alternatives aka broker/kinah is a big :!: flag. ;) (Gifting is meh and more risky)

I'm sure they will do everything in their power not to, but there could still be some ways to get our rights.

You tried to tell ... well good, but we can't really do anything to influence it, sadly. I don't have a single problem with paying a sub for MMOs, but they need to have playable conditions, not this.

Sparx Why didn't you leave open the biggest thread?

Is it because this one is not so harsh on GF?

And I saw that you closed even this one for a bit, even though you linked it from all the other threads. Are we a joke to you?

First of all, this is not acceptable anymore.

It is over and over again that we are getting lags/disconnects in the game.

We as players do NOT care what the reason is. You need to fix it. The game is unplayable for significant amount of time.

This is NOT what we paid for.

And no, we don't want another empty apology with "we are working on it, here's some free stuff."

Either FIX the servers, or return our money we paid.

We don't want your free candy or entrance scrolls. We are paying to play the game, not to do instances 5 times so we can have 1 shot at killing a boss without lags. You are wasting our time.

Free to play games have better infrastructure. NA/Korea didn't have such issues. So yes, this is on YOU.

Stop blaming the game engine, game code, server providers, DDoS ... all of that is in YOUR power to change, work on, pay for. Why has it not yet been done? Are you really just milking us for all the money you can while maintaining minimal investment?

Even the Aion Classic development team at GF was said by CM that is shared among more games. Do we, as players, not deserve even dedicated people? Are we really not paying you enough?

I am writing this while trying to log in to the game, during our DC run.

Yesterday I got DCd during Tahabata fight.

Thank you for making my decision easy tonight, I'm going to do RL stuff instead of Divine siege, because I doubt I would be able to play anyways even if I stayed home.

Fix your game or refund us the money we paid to play. (And yes, I am aware that the Terms&Conditions are on your side, but if you want to keep any sort of positive brand recognition, that is your only option.)

For all other players, I beg you. Do not spend any more money in the game unless we have the servers stable for at least a week straight. We vote with our wallets. Please be on the side of players and hold this company accountable for their services.

So i think the problem is in login server. we dont know how many accounts was created how many bots are tryin to enter same time

If you think about it a little, those bots are farming stuff for kinah. They want to sell the kinah. To do that, they need to be not banned. To not be banned, they try to keep as low profile as possible, so they would for sure not do this. You are not correct, sir.

No compensation in the world can fix this complete lack of trust in a company at this point. I have never seen a company mistreat a product and its customers this bad before. Besides Gameforges first try with Aion. I though they had learned their lesson, but apparently not.

This might be the final straw for me and my friends. I can't accept this bullshit any more. They had their chance but they managed to blew it again. But shame on me I guess, we all know Gameforge by now. I should have known better.

Such a shame when we had the pop and we all wanted to play.

Yes, I love the game itself but the way Gameforge runs it makes it pretty hard to play anyways. I am willing to pay (And I actually do for other MMO game) double the money of what we have here for Siel's every month, I paid for expansions in the biggest MMO game there is, ... while not too happy, at least I got my money's worth. Even though Aion sub is rather cheap ... I can't say it. GF is only trying to get as much money out of us as possible for minimum cost and effort on their side.

Only because of the game itself I am not quitting yet. I'm hoping they can step up (Although all past experience with GF shows that won't happen) and address these issues so we can play to our heart's content.

But until they do, they should not see a single cent out of our pockets, otherwise they will just ignore this as they always do. That is the main purpose of this forum post. Do not ignore us.

You people actually think you are the customers of this product/game? This is 2023 gaming. The shareholders and investors are the real customers. We are all just sheep to be milked. A way for NC/GF to pay their real customers.

Too bad GF are so incompetent they can't even manage that. For a company making over 10 million euro per year to not hire dedicated staff for each game and protect/fix their networking says enough about their management's priorities.

We are the ones who bring in money, so yes. We are the customers. And the way they treat us is not acceptable.

so i feel bad for him in case cause he's fed with wrong info, but cannot accuse him in person.

From the statements it looked more like he doesn't have any info until today and made a statement anyways. I don't blame him for that. I will complain about not enough communication compared to Galeas. While Galeas had a lot of empty answers, at least he was present. Can't be said about Drestam.

However, neither of those two people are the main problem. Main problem is the technical status of servers.

Dont think it's the CM deciding what to say or how to protect the server. And to tell something interesting in this situation he should be fed by the company with something interesting, and evidently it's not the case

Yes, that's one of the issues. Drestam yesterday stated that it's not DDoS. Today he said "It is DDoS, I was wrong yesterday" ... so he comments on things he doesn't even have info about. Shows very bad state of the way the company works inside.

Very good writeup of how things look right now. When Drestam took over as main CM for Aion, the level of communication has fallen drastically.

I don't really want my money back, but it would be nice to get the servers running.

Also would be nice to get a wipe, start over, delete all experience+ready set items(ranked, sr etc) from campaign quests and see everyone running around in whites, greens, and some blues, but hey you can't have everything. XD

Yes, that would be the prefered way for sure. But I do not wish to pay for something that I can't use.

We are in Europe, no matter how many legal terms they have, since one pays for a service, we have rights... so don't play dumb and show your face for once, if you don't want us to start denouncing them, let them I remember that we are already players with years in aion and we do not accept your cheap apologies

Yes, that is also a thing, although I am not so well versed in the consumer laws so I don't want to pull random facts out of nowhere.:D

First of all, this is not acceptable anymore.

It is over and over again that we are getting lags/disconnects in the game.

We as players do NOT care what the reason is. You need to fix it. The game is unplayable for significant amount of time.

This is NOT what we paid for.

And no, we don't want another empty apology with "we are working on it, here's some free stuff."

Either FIX the servers, or return our money we paid.

We don't want your free candy or entrance scrolls. We are paying to play the game, not to do instances 5 times so we can have 1 shot at killing a boss without lags. You are wasting our time.

Free to play games have better infrastructure. NA/Korea didn't have such issues. So yes, this is on YOU.

Stop blaming the game engine, game code, server providers, DDoS ... all of that is in YOUR power to change, work on, pay for. Why has it not yet been done? Are you really just milking us for all the money you can while maintaining minimal investment?

Even the Aion Classic development team at GF was said by CM that is shared among more games. Do we, as players, not deserve even dedicated people? Are we really not paying you enough?

I am writing this while trying to log in to the game, during our DC run.

Yesterday I got DCd during Tahabata fight.

Thank you for making my decision easy tonight, I'm going to do RL stuff instead of Divine siege, because I doubt I would be able to play anyways even if I stayed home.

Fix your game or refund us the money we paid to play. (And yes, I am aware that the Terms&Conditions are on your side, but if you want to keep any sort of positive brand recognition, that is your only option.)

For all other players, I beg you. Do not spend any more money in the game unless we have the servers stable for at least a week straight. We vote with our wallets. Please be on the side of players and hold this company accountable for their services.