Posts by Rumblefish

They should've adjusted the plat medal rate rather than delaying patch. People are already starting to get bored of 2.5 as it feels more or less the same as 2.0.

To put this in concrete terms: I started to collect platinum medals from the day, when the daily quests in Inggisson gave 1 platinum for 7 completed dailys, long before patch 2.5. With the last patch I started to collect platinum medals and AP for a brandnew AP weapon. Today I still lack of around 20 of the 163 medals for the weapon, but in the same time I gathered enough AP for the weapon + 2 small gear parts, means over all (from the AP point of view) I am 130 platinum medals behind the AP I have. To show you numbers.

I know you're talking about him specifically but I'd like to point out that a true assassin-style playstyle is possible and perfectly viable even against plates:

You are right an as I wrote, the class is not the problem, it´s like intended by NC-Soft. But this guy here farms the same questers who just wanna do their daily over and over for hours and then comes here and whines about the ap limit which they made specially for abusers like him.

This is not pvp but gank. Secondly, killing you when you have little health after a fight with a mob makes no sense because they will give me few points. I kill with full health. For an assassin, this is farming abyss points. Lose your rank and you will no longer be interesting to people like me.

And about what you call cowardice, this is when a group of 6 people or an alliance attacks 1-2 people and prevents them from completing the quest under the fortress. much more cowardly behavior than when people like me kill you as part of a group and do it alone. Between zerg and solo gank, I'll give preference to solo.

Come on dude, stop telling your fairytales about you jumping heroic into a full group of people to kill the highrank. You don´t believe these fairytales yourselves and no one seeing you in action will believe it. I see your way every day while doing my daily quests and there is nothing heroic about it or what I would call close to pvp.

Thats the true way you do it:

1. Fully buff yourself in hide

2. Wait till the high rank target is seperated from other questers and groups

3. Wait till high rank target has mob aggro

4. Jump him from behind with all you got

5. Run and hide

6. Proceed with next target

This and no other way its day after day.

The pathetic thing in this story is not that you do it this antisocial and disgusting way, NC-Soft wanted to be this class like this so its ok. The pathetic thing about this story is, that you come here and whine that you don´t get enough ap for your antisocial and disgusting way. And THAT is REALLY pathetic.

You don´t get the message for killing DIFFERENT officers and generals, you get the message for killing THE SAME officer/general over and over again. You are obviously one of these trolls, who camp the green keep in Tahabata Inggison 24/7. So this limit is made exactly for people like you and it´s good that there is one. When I try my 2 Inggison daily quests I (officer 5) get jumped by the same assassin over and over again from behind, costs me every day 20-30k AP just because lack of possibilities to gain platinum medals.

Btw: what you and the other assassin trolls are doing there isn´t pvp, just for the case you thought you do pvp. Waiting in hide for the right target and then jump him fully buffed while he has mob aggro isn´t even near to pvp, it´s cowardice and trollism in it´s highest form. But assassin has always been the class for cowards, thats not new.

Die Bots allerdings dürfen alles und da wird ein Dreck unternommen !! Zur Errinerung , die verkaufen ihre Kinah in deren Onlineshops und dürfen 7x+ accounts öffnen !!!!!!

Du kaufst einmal im Monat Siels aus dem Cash-Shop, die kaufen 7mal Siels und wenn sie gebannt werden, kaufen sie gleich wieder Xmal Siels. Die kaufen zwar ingame für Kinah, aber irgendjemand muss die Siels ja trotzdem aus dem Cash-Shop kaufen und Gameforge ist es logischerweise herzlich egal, wer die ganzen Siels für Echtgeld kauft. Deshalb sind die Botbetreiber wirtschaftlich mehr wert für Gameforge als du und ich. ;)

Also soll ich entweder von den Kinahverkäufern, oder von Gameforge etwas kaufen, damit ich das Spiel wie früher spielen kann? :/

Das musstest du früher auch schon, ist jetzt nicht anders.

Es kostet mehr als andere Mmorpgs, bietet aber weniger und ist in einigen Aspekten des Spiels ohne deine erwähnten Kinahkäufe gar nicht mehr spielbar!

Was willst du dann noch hier? Zwingt dich immerhin niemand, AION zu spielen.

Can only speak for Tahabata and not for Atreia but on Tahabata AION classic is a pure joke and thats not even Gameforges fault (never thought to say that).

On Tahabata the abyss raids are pure pve raids where each faction attacks that keep where they can 100% avoid pvp fights. And for the inggi/gelk raids the 2 factions plan to trade forts with each other with a non attack agreement at the traded raids.

When AION was the only AION plenty years ago what is now classic, both factions on Thor, later Odin SEEKED the pvp raid fight and we fought hundreds vs hundreds in abyss and it was fun and we loved it.

Classic is the most pathetic version of this game with the most pathetic players in it at least on Tahabata. A shame for all who played retail back in the days.

Man braucht nicht zwingend Kinah-Seller um ohne Inis zu laufen an Kinah zu kommen, man kommt auch gut an Kinah indem man Siels und andere Items aus dem Shop gegen Kinah verkauft. Dauert allerdings länger und die Euro-Kinah-Rate ist schlechter als beim Kinahseller, dafür ist man sicher und wird nicht gebannt.

Wie lange wird es noch dauern bis der Loot in den Instanzen so angehoben wird, dass man mindestens 1 gutes Item pro Run GARANTIERT bekommt?

Das gabs die letzten 12 Jahre nicht, daher ist davon auszugehen.

Es frustet echt megahart, wenn du deine Zeit in ein Spiel investierst.........

Bereits dieser Teil sollte dir "megahart" zu denken geben, ich würde an dieser Stelle sofort quitten und dieses Spiel nie wieder anrühren. Aber das bin halt ich.

Das ist eine ernst gemeinte Frage. Also bitte ich um eine Antwort liebe Moderatoren :)

Dass du das ernst meinst, zweifelt keiner an. Aber du musst dich mit dem Fakt abfinden, dass es weder Gameforge, noch NC-Soft interessiert. Hier sprechen 12 Jahre Erfahrung.

Und die Moderatoren hier sind übrigens nur Schmuck am Nachthemd, weil es wahrscheinlich in einem Forum Moderatoren geben muss und diese Gameforge nichts kosten, weil sie freiwillig diese unheimlich wichtige Aufgabe übernehmen, hier auf vielleicht 20 aktive Leute aufzupassen. Weder haben die Moderatoren hier bei GAmeforge irgendeinen Einfluss, noch haben sie für Gameforge eine Bedeutung, auch damit muss man sich abfinden.

Ich kann mich seit heute nicht mehr mit meinem Main-Account auf dem Live Server einloggen. Twink-Account funktioniert problemlos. Mehrfach Reperatur durchgeführt, behebt das Problem nicht. Computer- und Client-Neustart behebt das Problem auch nicht. Ich komme bis zum Anmeldebildschrim, wenn ich den Zahlencode eingebe und auf ok drücke, schliesst sich jedesmal das Spiel. Irgendjemand eine Idee?

Since today I can´t logg in Live anymore with my main account. Twink account works. When I logg in with my main, the game everytime shut down after typing in my numbers code and press ok. Did several repairs and computer/cleint restarts, didn´t help. Someone an idea?