General Event Discussion

• What's going on with events? They do not hold water. For example, originally 'The Braxes on the loose!' provide not the best rewards https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/NPC/841107

Your event manager could've improved the list. But eventually, he/she nerfed it instead, by removing Polishing Powder and Extraction Material from there. I understand, the company is happy, when players go and buy +10 odians and runes during flash auctions. But can you sometimes think about people, who are f2p?

Why Lord's Sacred Water and Pledge Tablet are not tradable via broker? You need to give players an opportunity to get rid of the items they don't need at the moment.

Where are legendary transformations? How ppl should get doubles for fusion or unlock collections? The progress in this game is already way too slow. Don't compound it.

• [...]

Edit Olly : Discussing about private servers.

Edited once, last by Olly ().

• 400 aion coins for 1 <Nananerk’s Party Cocktail>, and you give these half good rewards? Are you guys serious about this or is it another joke? :/:rolleyes:

5 levels wear totally nothing - total 6 levels, but i made one level by myself regarding all. Wings and polishers put to 1st level with skin. 2,3,4,5,6 = 0 :D So 2400 coins just for mafia + wings and 10 polishers :D 4000 coins just for triniel, not even ulti form, for example 4 types, caus many players R missing some old ulties for their collections.

Another case:

Did I understand good, to those new ways for deleted Legendary Shards from old pvp battlefields replace to full completed contracts for 4000 coins each one, total 24000 coins for all 6?

Edited once, last by robi1102 ().

• Can we PLEASE have the 13th birthday event last 1 week longer so people can get ALL the Login rewards!? Galeas - its just weird to have it for straight 28 days and nothing more..

• Can we PLEASE have the 13th birthday event last 1 week longer so people can get ALL the Login rewards!? Galeas - its just weird to have it for straight 28 days and nothing more..

YES PLEASE

I was on vacation last week and I'm sure I wasn't the only one

Big reward on the last day as well, it's pretty easy to miss 1 day due to having a real life. 1 week extension would be very appreciated.

• Big reward on the last day as well, it's pretty easy to miss 1 day due to having a real life. 1 week extension would be very appreciated.

Yep, we all know * wont extend the "13th Anniversary gift login event" more than the exact days.. Why would *, so we get something we need for FREE? :D  :D

• Extend for 1 week and then announce classic pls and ty.

Much love

Waiting for Aion Classic.....

• iam sure at least 90% of people miss the last login reward, but its ok we deserve it :-))) we should all to be here everyday 24/7 or we are no big fans of this game .-))))

i got a life... and who cares anymore.. they keep giving us promos and we keep quitting.. xD wonderful.