General Event Discussion

• +2 slots are not supposed to be got on first day

• I don't play this game anymore, I just lurk on the forum from time to time, seeing what's up and maybe waiting for classic but not hoping too much.

One thing you guys need to realise is that NC just does the bare minimum to keep retail alive even on their side, they have other bigger games and projects to work on; games that will/do generate way more income arguably too.

When is the last time any suggestion written here has actually been applied in a reasonable timeframe to make it actually useful?

Unless it is a gamebreaking bug that requires a hotfix and Gameforge pushes for it, the truth is that if they even listened to their own players before us, we wouldn't have to ask for so many changes, so why even bother?

Just "enjoy" the game in the way it is presented to you, this is really the only thing you can do, otherwise you're mostly wasting your time and energy. If Classic actually comes then nice, bombard them with feedback again, maybe we can avoid some of the mistakes that made NA "sink", but we're not there yet.

Galeas just does whatever he can, which, in this case, isn't much I'm affraid. Even if he actually forwards 100% of the feedback for the game and events, and everything lands on NC side, they just don't really care, and why would they? Anything that they'd have to adjust is for a version of the game that is several months old and that won't be relevant by the time it arrives here in most cases.

PS: Yeah Galeas in a sense I hope you've got some other games to work on aswell because man working on Aion EU right now must be boring.

• Galeas just does whatever he can, which, in this case, isn't much I'm affraid. Even if he actually forwards 100% of the feedback for the game and events, and everything lands on NC side

A few months ago or maybe a year ago was a formula, that Galeas posted:

"Custom changes".

It was during the changing Gold Sand Shop and this "legendary tc shard".

EDIT: Custom changes for events = nerf and normal gameplay does not

So ...

• Reserved for U or other only? U know, that i dont care someone's luck, bc it didnt touch my account or character? :D And i am sure every player does not care that luck, until he loot something good for himself. It is also easy. U force me 20kk AP per week. Tahabata asked U: "will it enough for upgrade weekly stuff from instances"? Now i ask U about the same and i have one more: will it enough to buy all stuff limiit from even only lone wolf NPC Menige?

• you saying anything bro , im sure you're full everything thats why you dont care , im playing for 2 years and i have 2/9 blessed +2 and 4/9 +1 and rest +0 , and if im speaking like that because im not selfish , so i think about new comers players what they can do !!! but it seem the new strat of dev of this game are looking for p2w players that come to buy extreme stuff with 20000 aion pieces and in one month they up to +11 and +12 etc ....

• you saying anything bro , im sure you're full everything thats why you dont care , im playing for 2 years and i have 2/9 blessed +2 and 4/9 +1 and rest +0 , and if im speaking like that because im not selfish , so i think about new comers players what they can do !!! but it seem the new strat of dev of this game are looking for p2w players that come to buy extreme stuff with 20000 aion pieces and in one month they up to +11 and +12 etc ....

Could you share your myaion profile? So we can check what you did for 2 years. Asking how new comers players should get best available accesories is a insult for players who farming them for few years.

Could you share your myaion profile? So we can check what you did for 2 years. Asking how new comers players should get best available accesories is a insult for players who farming them for few years.

you think i lie for a game , you are wrong ..... and what can change if i share you my profile loool

Asking how new comers players should get best available accesories is a insult for players who farming them for few years. you wanna one shot new comers thats the fun that you are looking for :p

sorry to say that but i think the discussion with you is sterile

finnaly im not the person who applaud for shit .... this update is really anything and our gm must move and do something ...

Edited 4 times, last by tahabatata ().

• you think i lie for a game , you are wrong ..... and what can change if i share you my profile loool

to be sure you were farming some easy instanes like "new comers players", but now asking for best available accesories

finnaly im not the person who applaud for shit .... this update is really anything and our gm must move and do something ...

I doubt something will be changed bcz a couple of players think it's hard for them to play

• Elder,

Why didnt U answer the questions?

What proofs would U like to receive?

Do U think 2 years is completely enough to gear up new player / returnees with all basics:

-impro stigmas

-impro skills

-class SS or SA minion ->not a random, but matching to the class or matching to the dps or heal set (depends on a role by a player's selection)

-full minimum +15 UFS set

-minimum +15 UFS weapon

-full burning or burning + shines accesories - whatever, but with slots matched to the selected combo

-completed OLD minimum: common, large, ancient, old 10 lege, old 2 ultimate - recipees for collectoions

-completed minimum from item collection: ancient, lege, ulti ambush, flaming altar, burning altar

-one special weapon's skill: solar / lunar / izar / dragon king's / silent?

----> NOTE: new player usually does not wear Billions kinah!!! nor Millions AP - as a explanation

If even, but what with:

-Jorgoth's

-accesories full +2

-feathers full +2

-more difficult important collections from silent bf, spiked, ciclonica

-more difficult tc recipees: apostles, additional ulti?

Speaking about AION, if - for example: I could write a ticket with a case - deletion my account, and then ->create a fresh account and play for two years. What will i gain Elder? Even i play since late 5.8 patch and i know this game with a not bad experience, how do i .. etc? What will I gain, tell me.

_______

Galeas

Make, create something more, similar to New Arenas - i mean systems what will be truly neutral with their work and we will see mostly the same AION like was. Very long time with leveling was not bad. Player could learn his character, he had a time to learning basics, mechanics, mostly AION - it touched the playstyle choosed by a player - it was truly healthy and helpful. If U feel it was too long, so just create leveling by not for 4 hours, but for example one week and it will still be more OP than present model. Even if KR Region does not like leveling and they want fast, but we R not in KR ...

We have only 6 (six) solo instances: Haramel, Fire Temple, Kromede's Trial, Indratu/Bakarma, Udas and Hererim - when we R using character's skills. Only 2 (two) R needed to go there. But mostly to noone is interested in to go fight the boss. Only Haramel is needed, to go out the starting region and Bakarma/Indratu to gather more kinah or oakles, or complete the campaign.

Delete Quests for matched levels, to player has to go there and complete several instances. Increase the Instances's Difficulty, Fix the Final Bosses, Fix the loot from Instances's Mobs.

Also please Fix Alukina - make her more difficult to kill, boubble mutation is awesome, but one skill makes nothing. Increase her Grade Level to 3, delete quests touching her palace, but keep the quest for her. Fix her loot. She is the World Boss, so really cool for move to her loot sumething unique. The FUN from AION is not only "easy leveling" what gives mostly nothing.

I would like, to player entering Gelkmaros could have stacked 20-30 milions kinah - as a minimum, Galeas. Lets Open for new players we need to AION and stop calling "COME BACK, COME BACK" for people they hate play or dont wanna play by his real life. If U abuse new players with "pay me" since start be sure, they left as fast as they started.

_____

Some thoughts touching AION

Q: Why we R feeling, that our game is dying / unplayable, etc?

A: Because of the Long Term Goal's AION Designer

Q: Why R U writting it? Isn't is a troll the Publisher?

A: Publisher has nothing to it, but his Designer, who created a trolls to AION

Q: Why? Can U tell, what did he do wrong?

A: OFC. Enchantment rate 6.2, Transformation System breaking by holy mod touching Lakrum mobs

Q: OK. But why didnt U touch the microtransactions?

A: Because in such free-to-play games those microtransactions R always available.

Q: Only it?

A: Yes, but it only increased. The increasing it is a problem, but it is not a main problem.

Q: So how to turn back AION to the normal direction right now?

A: STOP all ideas from this brave AION Designer, working since 6.2 patch - and it will enough. Many cases got Fixes, but one important - TC System still no. PUT common and large contracts to the Mob's loot in LAKRUM

-> U see? I can even procur a dialogue with myself only :D

Edited 5 times, last by robi1102 ().

• Pa-Aq is not the proof - really easy boss and everyone, who was in normal will tell U the same. And also Ishkur is more difficult ^^

as you said "not bad experience"?

Yes, because other people playing the game earlier than me. How is good to put person - lets take player from 4.5 and player from 5.3 or 6.2? Game is changing or staying the same, but experience on main and experience in-game is always increasing.

• Yes, because other people playing the game earlier than me. How is good to put person - lets take player from 4.5 and player from 5.3 or 6.2? Game is changing or staying the same, but experience on main and experience in-game is always increasing.

but your experience stuck somewhere in the past

• Code
    1. Hello, I would like to know something about the summer game card event. is it possible to have all 24 cards or not?
  • for a small price of 10 000 eur:evil:

Player base - we want less RNG and more rewarding gameplay

Developers - we value your feedback and want to provide you with sense of pride and accomplishment by bringing .... RNG

• Code
    1. Hello, I would like to know something about the summer game card event. is it possible to have all 24 cards or not?

One of the cards just has a really tiny drop chance - you might have 23/24, but that one special card is missing and it's very unlikely to drop, but "you're so close" - that's the way you're getting baited to spend more and more.

• Code

Be kind to yourself and forget about getting all cards. They finally gave up and put down chance numbers on some features (leveling daeva skills, Lumiel's morph etc.), but I still didn't see any concrete chance numbers related to cards. Until they do that it's still a scam (and even after that you won't be able to verify...).

I would really love to see the GF income numbers solely from cards events.

• The time frame for sieges in Gelkmaros/ Inggison/Divine Fortress will be extended to 55 minutes (instead of 25).

Because of that change, Bassen and Prades Fortress starting time have been moved from 9:30 pm to 10 pm.

I love it all my heart.

<3

So i just can go carefully to drink my coffee.

I am happy :)