General Event Discussion

• Galeas you did a good step in the right direction by lowering the amount of the hero quests per week from 18/25 to 14/25 but sadly this is not a reason to do them. 6 months per one piece of gear or 6 months for one glowing odian which on broker costs 100 000 000 kinah. It just does not worth the efforts. Lowering the amount of pvp quests per map wont make the maps alive.

Also it will be good if people could get restoration stones.

About the transformation fragments please consider putting them in the shugo vending machine and bringing the shugo which was selling the fragments for battlefield coins just change the currency from battlefield coins to insignia of experience.

PVP on APSA map is now dissater, almost not posiible to make any Q there without some zerg from asmo side... so i dont think there is lower PVP

• PVP on APSA map is now dissater, almost not posiible to make any Q there without some zerg from asmo side... so i dont think there is lower PVP

Any force for bring both directions back alive is a good option / way. AION was pvpve and it should still be that moded. Sorry if U R zerged, but i am zerged also. Katalams, when i was watching youtube - had also strong pvp :)

Of course nobody should forces nobody to love pvp, but we can just die and ress in the side point and come back to our started tasks :)

• Galeas you did a good step in the right direction by lowering the amount of the hero quests per week from 18/25 to 14/25 but sadly this is not a reason to do them. 6 months per one piece of gear or 6 months for one glowing odian which on broker costs 100 000 000 kinah. It just does not worth the efforts. Lowering the amount of pvp quests per map wont make the maps alive.

Also it will be good if people could get restoration stones.

About the transformation fragments please consider putting them in the shugo vending machine and bringing the shugo which was selling the fragments for battlefield coins just change the currency from battlefield coins to insignia of experience.

PVP on APSA map is now dissater, almost not posiible to make any Q there without some zerg from asmo side... so i dont think there is lower PVP

Try Dumaha, Red Katalam, Silentera .... Also there is not pvp HT at Aspharanta.

• There's also another problem with those HT quests regarding Tempus Fugit one, which can't be instant finished in normal server, and must speak in npc in integrated to finish it, therefore most of the times quest doesn't get updated. Last week i did it 5 times so it will become 2/2

Legend of the Kaisinel Temple

• Note: Try to use the ‘Instant Report’ function of in-game quests counting towards the Hero Trials on their home server, and not on the battlefield server or within instances.

Note: Try to use the ‘Instant Report’ function of in-game quests counting towards the Hero Trials on their home server, and not on the battlefield server or within instances.

With other words use the "instant report" at map X, at point Y and Z time and pray the quest to count... and do not forget to jump on one leg to keep both eyes closed, clap with hands and bow to west.

Alot efforts for nothing with conditions ... Amazing!!!!!!!!!!

• Galeas

I killed Anuhart in that game week, what just ended. Quest for that boss:

"defeat Awakened Adiutant Anuhart or Awakened Frenzied Debilkarim the Maker" - complete, but didnt update my main quest.

It shows Galeas, that not only instant report quests R bugged. Standard simple quests also R bugged. It is a wheel of fortune: will it update or no, because all quests can be completed, but not always this will count to the main

edit:

This method for any additional rewards is very good - this is my opinion. Without it this game is pure empty and it is the fact. For example unique special lege shards ...

Only something is not works properly.

Also, there could be putted Glyph shard, because Lugbug is deleted, and Daeva Pass has not much inside.

Edited 2 times, last by robi1102 ().

• whole this game is BROKEN.....

today i was running in Aphsaranta with main and alt... we do the same Q and make 4/2/2 so mean daily/weekly/season in Daeva pass.... and you know what?

on one alt i have level 14 and on second level 7 .... this is really not normal... GF try to tell NC soft they should start to work little on the game or nobody left here...

• on one alt i have level 14 and on second level 7 .... this is really not normal..

wtf ? Oo

No problem on my side with dual account Oo

What quests are validated on one account and not on the second ?

• It seems Gameforge never learns. The keys for the new event are in quests for world bosses which spawn 3 times per week or every 6-12h or even 24h. Why why why? You always get feedback that this is not good because we work and we can not be here when the bosses spawn but you always put this bosses for quests. I understand you are clueless about the game with no experience but if you get the same feedback over and over and before you got even suggestions about quests why you do the same over and over?

• It seems Gameforge never learns. The keys for the new event are in quests for world bosses which spawn 3 times per week or every 6-12h or even 24h. Why why why? You always get feedback that this is not good because we work and we can not be here when the bosses spawn but you always put this bosses for quests. I understand you are clueless about the game with no experience but if you get the same feedback over and over and before you got even suggestions about quests why you do the same over and over?

If they know, they just don't care, they also know that most players are not millionaires and they keep putting on p2w events

• you should know there is always some good way to not stress yourself... just skip this events... i passed all events in last 2-3years and iam happy :-)) GF never learn and they will never listen feedback because... p2w are more important for them... thats why everyday in apsaranta is about 30 active players on eloys side and just for agent and adad spawn come p2w and then log off :-)))

• (Aion Classic)

Hey guys, not sure where to put this.

I have a fun event idea! How about organising an event where both Elyos and Asmodians can join forces to raid a Dredgion Battleship?

I bet many people, not just me, have wondered what happens after destroying it. I think it might require a few legions to destroy the ship. A significant additional AP bonus for destroying it would also be welcome since it probably gives a small amount of AP relative to the number of players required for such an accomplishment.

Thanks!

• (Aion Classic)

Hey guys, not sure where to put this.

I have a fun event idea! How about organising an event where both Elyos and Asmodians can join forces to raid a Dredgion Battleship?

I bet many people, not just me, have wondered what happens after destroying it. I think it might require a few legions to destroy the ship. A significant additional AP bonus for destroying it would also be welcome since it probably gives a small amount of AP relative to the number of players required for such an accomplishment.

Thanks!

It has been seen in live Aion, in 5.x era - Legion Prigga content.

But,

if we speak about such content:

We live in E-Sport era with World Championships.

In Aion we have Dredgion - excellent map for such gaming. IF NCS/GF does not want worlds, it could be a form of big event or season year-to-year for all people.

Remove time, stay alive the beginning - mobs and Surkanas.

Add a palette of tasks, what must be completed, to spawn 3 Agents holding a key for an access to Final Boss. Need 2 of 3 to can enter to the room where spawns Final Boss. Losing team can spawn also 2 Support Agents holding a keys, by completing additional quests.

Add Artefacts dealing damage to boss, dealing damage to enemies, increase healing or supports ...

Add Defending Agents holding deadly or strong relics - protecting Final Boss or Agents.

It could create tactics and OP gaming. Maybe - also add a merchant, where we could buy shoes, armour, weapon, items for gold earned from playing a match (need recall to the base to have an ability for shopping), and entering to instance we R only in Altgard / Eltnen basic white eq (like not naked).

It could be really OP.

And after the end of season, after a finals, very good rewards :)

(maybe Celes or Drestam will see it and see it in real)

Edited once, last by robi1102 ().

• We live in E-Sport era with World Championships.

In Aion we have Dredgion - excellent map for such gaming.

In which universe has AION ever been E-Sport-relevant? Was never and never will be, you have no E-Sport-game where different (farmed) gear matters, wouldn´t make any sense. GW1 was E-Sport but GW1 was better than AION in so many ways.....