General Event Discussion

• From what i see, it's an announcement for the fact that we all(ely and asmo) reached 150k and we get boosts. Logically, the announcement for how many points we did should be tomorrow, after the event is over.

They announced the rewards already, so we roughly know how many we got.

• Lets hope that after GF changed them opinion on elite rewards, this time they to be really rewards, not a crap.

I guess they understood that the Nananerk's party trash wont work and the best is they to return to elites. Hopefully the elites wont be trash and not worthy.

Fingers crossed. Will the hope die in 2 days? We have to wait and see.

• It would like to be announced tomorrow, after the maintenance is over. Every week they putted our progression - for Elyos and for Asmo.

I guess they understood that the Nananerk's party trash wont work and the best is they to return to elites.

They will replanish it i think. Overall my point is also as Urs, that elites R better than it.

• From what i see, it's an announcement for the fact that we all(ely and asmo) reached 150k and we get boosts. Logically, the announcement for how many points we did should be tomorrow, after the event is over.

They announced the rewards already, so we roughly know how many we got.

Impossible:

Faction rewards progress:

Elyos: 194.000 Ancient medals

Asmos: 172.000 Ancient medals

These numbers are from the maintenance from today 22.09.

Elyos did alot more than 200k points in the last week given its also the week everyone that completed 20q gets 500 extra medals, you think we got only the reward for 150k points? :D

• check the post again =]]

• guys chill out all fraction reached max.

• Final Ancient Medals number for Elyos: ~742,000
    • Final Ancient Medals number for Asmos: ~668.000

:cookieshugo: Cookie Monster :cookieshugo:

Anuhart-Yorusia

Barus - Yorru/Yoruichisama/Ressmaster/Yoruichidono

Deyla-Yoooru/Yuzuriha/Ressmaster

Stormwing-Yooru, Ressmaster , Yuzuriha

Sillus- Ressmeaster , Yoruz, Yovu

:elyoslike:

• I think you missed my point

• Where is Anubis Hero Trials rewards for fraction ? Galeas

:cookieshugo: Cookie Monster :cookieshugo:

Anuhart-Yorusia

Barus - Yorru/Yoruichisama/Ressmaster/Yoruichidono

Deyla-Yoooru/Yuzuriha/Ressmaster

Stormwing-Yooru, Ressmaster , Yuzuriha

Sillus- Ressmeaster , Yoruz, Yovu

:elyoslike:

• Rewards for your faction

Complete the Hero Trials and you’ll be rewarded with Ancient Medals. Collect as many of these as you can to unlock extra rewards for your faction.

Please note that players follow the same faction objectives on all servers and the rewards for this are only available for players from level 80 or higher. All rewards can be picked up from 1st to 15th October.

• This halloween event ... do i see that right that u cant farm bombs in open world this time ?

enforcing that people should go instances that you can solo in your sleep in full group of 6 is just dumb. (if you want max rewards)

• This halloween event ... do i see that right that u cant farm bombs in open world this time ?

enforcing that people should go instances that you can solo in your sleep in full group of 6 is just dumb. (if you want max rewards)

"Your enemies in Lakrum and Aphsaranta drop Candy Bombs that you urgently need for your fight against the Pumpkin Kings."

• yeah... and they remove the drops from gelkmaros/ingi where you dont need Hourglass or get facerolled from elyos.

"Your enemies in Lakrum and Aphsaranta drop Candy Bombs that you urgently need for your fight against the Pumpkin Kings."

1 hr lakrum 587 mobs 11 bombs
    1 hr Apsharanta 212 mobs 4 bombs

pretty trash rates when you do the math how many you alone need if you do your instances in usual partymember numbers

132 for Weekly HT-Q
    72 Stella Easy (Solo)
    72 Prome Normal (Solo)
    12 Prome (difficult) (full PT)
    15 for udas (Solo)
    49 for hererim mine (Solo)
    24 Beni Easy (PT of 3)
    9 Beni Normal (PT of 8 )
    24 Ara Easy (assuming you go with 3 People)
    12 Ara Normal (full PT)
    24 BT Easy/Normal (full PT)
    6 HoA (full PT)
    Makes 241 Bombs that you are missing.

Given the really rough estimate above you have to actively farm or bot in Apsharanta or Lakrum for at least an additional 20+ hrs to play as you want and are used to. Thats just dumb.

Edited once, last by Chintsuzai ().

• if you want to get some more bombs - you can keep a second client open with your alt account and rotate characters for afk bombs. Then go to instance with both main and your alt and only use bombs from those afk alts. Obviously it's brain dead boring thing to do, but it's an option

Player base - we want less RNG and more rewarding gameplay

Developers - we value your feedback and want to provide you with sense of pride and accomplishment by bringing .... RNG