General Event Discussion

• Everything would become better if they actually gave up the "Long Term Motivation System".

Also the only way people can "exploit" this system is by sharing accounts. This happens also, make a team of people creating accounts, use them together to make things faster.

You can ofc abuse these players too, the way that Gameforge doesn't benefit anything from this. There are places from where you can buy stigma enchantment stones cheaper, you can buy loot drops from Makarna etc.

Like, how does 12 stigma enchantment stones sound for a price of Big Mac hamburger? :P

Infact I would love Gameforge to actually do something about this. Make it more playable with 1 account instead of having to create all these accounts. Game is broken that we have to do this.

• Just because you can exploit something, hoard items in advance of a patch, bug out bosses, etc, doesn't mean you have to do it.

Enjoy your game any way you see fit, but please stop shoveling menure and calling it pixie powder.

wouldn't call knowledge an exploit.

just because you are to lazy to prepare urself, to lazy to make free accounts & lvl them to scout your own makarnas, doesn't mean everyone is. would we all rather have better ways of obtaining things? for sure. but this is what we have and we do the best out of it.

Really, you need to scout makarna with twinks?

Aren't you full after at least 3 months of gaming?

There are much more different cubes to get than that... and much more important things anyway.

• They're selling loot rights or transferring shugo chests on mains.

And Lms calling someone lazy for not partaking in this clown fiesta... Just own up to it and realize, p2w is equally supported by your actions.

As long as there are those exploiting insane means, there will be no changes. Tbh, I have a bit more respect for cash shoppers, at least they're owning up to it.

Lazyness is finding quick ways to achieve something without the usual effort...nist likely through means that weren't intended or QA slips.

Every account you create just drives the publisher to maintain the cash shop and think everything is just dandy.

Again, nothing against you personally, but it would be nice to hear at least some of you admitting this is no way to play the game.

Have fun,

• Every account you create just drives the publisher to maintain the cash shop and think everything is just dandy.

Well,, this is why I wanted to bring this matter properly out here. Sure, we all abuse this. But we all know this is not how the game is supposed to be.

This also gives totally wrong statistics of the game.

If Gameforge really thinks they got this many active players, due to all these alt accounts. Their statistics are messed up. These alt accounts are active too, running to summon shugos in instances, getting kinah, using this and that.

7.5 wont fix this either.

Gameforge should actually start to consider how to focus on less accounts, because they are losing money with this. Gameforge are not the only ones making a living out of this game.

• And Lms calling someone lazy for not partaking in this clown fiesta... Just own up to it and realize, p2w is equally supported by your actions.

Have fun,

no matter what a publisher would do, there would always be ppl like you who call it clown fiesta. and no matter what kind of a system a publisher adds, theres is always a way to exploit it. alts being the easiest way. once others start doing it, you also would wanna do it to not fall behind. most ppl dont look at what they have, they look at what others have or do and they want the same. aion eu community is a special snowflake because they want what others have without putting any efford into it and end up in this forum complaining 24/7 or reroll on private servers trashtalking the retail version of the game as p2w.

I'm telling you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear.

• Of course it is exploiting. In the end all we do is bypassing daily or weekly character limits. Bugs are usually fixed rather quickly. Bug-using is forbidden. Exploiting not necessarilly.
    Besides I hope we don't have to aruge that playing on 25 accounts to finish a single character was originally intended! You were supposed to buy the missing items at the shop. But apparently activating a lot of "extra players" was just fine for them.
    As a comparison: Galeas already called preparing for an event exploiting.

So exploiting doesn't really mean you did something forbidden. But in our case it really destroys the gameplay. GF doesn't look into details. They see that players finish there stuff with the given resources. So why would the increase the availability of ingame items? They don't want that players have nothing to do anymore.

Unfortunately gearing up another character (like it is common in WoW for instance) seems to be no option. If you take in account how much resources it would take to do so, who could blame us.

• It's simple: have a look on todays announcements: wheel (shop), shop change and flash auction (shop). That are the important news while everybody is waiting for the 7.5 update announcement.

Its all about P2W no more F2P.

As long as they want us to buy stuff from shop, we won't can play on only one char.

We need: daeva skill books, daeva essence, stigma ench stones, pve and pvp (ult) ench stones, transformation, selectable mana stones achievable by playing with our main character (f.e. more, better and rewarding events) and not grinding (with a 0.00001% chance) or buying random boxes from shop.

Epic loot itself is a good idea, if you change it to: Ultimate PVE and PVP stones, legendary transformation contract.

It's a joke that we get one legendary stone for 12 times (3 weeks) running an instance, also 24 times (6 weeks!!) for an ancient contract is not that much rewarding.

• We need: daeva skill books, daeva essence, stigma ench stones, pve and pvp (ult) ench stones, transformation, selectable mana stones achievable by playing with our main character (f.e. more, better and rewarding events) and not grinding (with a 0.00001% chance) or buying random boxes from shop.

u get all this with 7.5 lurker, tower and fame system.

• You were supposed to buy the missing items at the shop. But apparently activating a lot of "extra players" was just fine for them.

Ppl with multiple alts buy the "missing items", be it by making 80/80 accounts (coz why not), gold packing alts (trading kinah via broker, aswell as any valuable tradable item like +9 stigma etc), or by selling the Shukiruks for gold packs (coz in the long term someone has to buy that gp from shop).

Sure, ppl with alts do not spend their money directly, but ppl like that very often boost sales of Goldpack etc, aka are profit for Gameforge. That's not really exploit or something gf didn't noticed (atleast hopefully) , that's just how they monetize the game.

Is "suggesting"/motivating players to play on multiple accounts something common? Not that much, however getting more and more popular in a game dev, especially in Asia.

• I can't figure out if you guys are serious or trolling, but 30 accounts? 100 accounts? If anyone has that many and has even leveled them, please take them to the closest mental hospital.

It is not trolling, this is how people gear up faster nowdays. You really think people get these +12 stones and stuff with snap of a fingers or being patient?

Either you hustle or then start making accounts.

As someone who recently joined the game again, this is rather ridiculous in my eyes. Where's the fun in leveling tons of alts? Like, I'm gonna hard grind for a year just so I can play/pvp after? Ugh..... damn.....

• I can't figure out if you guys are serious or trolling, but 30 accounts? 100 accounts? If anyone has that many and has even leveled them, please take them to the closest mental hospital.

It is not trolling, this is how people gear up faster nowdays. You really think people get these +12 stones and stuff with snap of a fingers or being patient?

As someone who recently joined the game again, this is rather ridiculous in my eyes. Where's the fun in leveling tons of alts? Like, I'm gonna hard grind for a year just so I can play/pvp after? Ugh..... damn.....

a new player can make ton of alts but he won't have enough ressource to buy lingo anyways. And new player need to do makarna for kinah first. he still can find a mate able to help but it's not so easy to find actually.

Last december there was 1 week where you could farm unlimited kinah, yes unlimited. So some nolifers still got 100b +, so they control the market.

So you make idk lets say 10 accounts you use 1 gp, you level up 12 alts/per acc to level 10 and after you can buy stigma stones for the next decade to come.

So you basically login 10 accounts per day 11/10 gg gameplay i know. Or you won't be relevant with stigmas till the next leap year. This is aion 2020, sorry pal.

Well I personally always said that to join pvp etc. should be extremely easy process.

This game would be 10x times more active if people could do pvp like before, but to actually do pvp currently there are so many things you need to get to be in competetive feel.

This is why many who wants to do pvp will take other options. It is sad really, because the way game is introduced right now will more likely push away these kind of players than invite them.

I personally had to stop doing pvp for a long time because I fell behind.

• Considering the fail rate, the cash shop should have absurdly cheap items (tradeable through broker).

The GP should be the most expensive thing in shop. Bundle of 10 ultis-5 AC, dev essence bundle of 10 - 5 AC, stigma enchant stones bundle of 50 - 10 AC.

That would flood the market and guarantee a return of good numbers of people.

This reliance on those with gambling addiction is not healthy. The lack of transparency on rng rates is also something that needs addressing.

The game is run by car salesmen trying to get rid of 500k miles 1985 vw's. Oddly enough, it seems to be working, still.

• This reliance on those with gambling addiction is not healthy.

That's how they get big income, if it should be allowed is a matter of opinion.

Oddly enough, it seems to be working, still.

Only as long as they attract the big spending whales, they have reached a point a point where Aion EU no longer supports casual players.

Their answer was supposed to be planned paths with epic loot but what a joke that has turned out to be. :D

~ Say what you like to me but don't insult my Shugo ~

• Just because you can exploit something, hoard items in advance of a patch, bug out bosses, etc, doesn't mean you have to do it.

Enjoy your game any way you see fit, but please stop shoveling menure and calling it pixie powder.

wouldn't call knowledge an exploit.

just because you are to lazy to prepare urself, to lazy to make free accounts & lvl them to scout your own makarnas, doesn't mean everyone is. would we all rather have better ways of obtaining things? for sure. but this is what we have and we do the best out of it.

Galeas explained: any using bugs for profits it is not right and it will be a punishment for this. If u will find any bug, ur opportunity is to call support about that. So - dont name bugs, exploits as a "knowledge" man.

Really players R saying that this is a knowledge ... maybe more: that is is useful knowledge

• u see what i marked red dont u?

but obviously i would report any kind of bug i notice imstantly to our kind, generous & customerfriendly publisher and wont take advantage of it :)