General Event Discussion

• I can't figure out if you guys are serious or trolling, but 30 accounts? 100 accounts? If anyone has that many and has even leveled them, please take them to the closest mental hospital.

• I can't figure out if you guys are serious or trolling, but 30 accounts? 100 accounts? If anyone has that many and has even leveled them, please take them to the closest mental hospital.

You do realise that lvling that many account is faster and more efficient than playing on 1 account, right?
    Having more accounts doesn't exactly mean playing more than person with 1 account, most likely that's opposite.

It is not trolling, this is how people gear up faster nowdays. You really think people get these +12 stones and stuff with snap of a fingers or being patient?

Either you hustle or then start making accounts.

• People have been exploiting grey areas in Aion since the very start.

This is no longer a grey area, it's just insane... The lengths people will go to so that they can afk in stelussia...

Oh well, best of luck. My +4 stigmas and crappy gear are good enough.

• People have been exploiting grey areas in Aion since the very start.

This is no longer a grey area, it's just insane... The lengths people will go to so that they can afk in stelussia...

Oh well, best of luck. My +4 stigmas and crappy gear are good enough.

Maybe the insane part is that its necessary in the current game to accomplish many things. As f2p with just 1 main char u will not get +15 daeva skills or +15 stigma's unless u use your wallet.

Creating 100 accounts is just the beginning. You dont get anything by just having hundreds of lvl 10 chars. You need billions of kinah to feed the accounts in order to buy e.g. Stigma enchant stones in gold sand shop. This is how ppl who did ganker event benefit. If you didnt, then u need to use the money.

• You do realise that lvling that many account is faster and more efficient than playing on 1 account, right?

Huh? What kind of logic is that!

Let me guess, you mean exploiting events with afk alt characters is the only way to get 150 stones or 50 boxes to get stigmas or deavanion skills to +15 without spending a fortune in the cash shop.

Is there even an event for deavanion skill enchantment?

If it is true it is very sad, except for the odd whale I don't believe many players have +15 deavanion skills and will likely never get them in EU version of Aion.

~ Say what you like to me but don't insult my Shugo ~

Edited once, last by Xeon ().

• and that, in no aion version world wide :) why should it be diffrent on eu then?

I'm telling you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear.

• GF cash shop prices are not priced for the average player, only crazy people or innocent idiots spend thousands of euros on Aion.

• Maybe you mean only innocent idiots spend time on Aion

Aion EU (Gameforge) version is ok to a point as long as players accept they will never get what they need without using alts or spending crazy amounts of Euros in the cash shop.

Even with alts you might have to wait 18 months + for the right event to come along, so there will be periods of frustration especially with high RNG failures.

• I never said EU would be different because of this reason than other versions. But calling people who find their own ways of getting stigmas or daeva skills to 15 exploiters is just stupid.

• Well, look up a definition if that term then.

• I never said EU would be different because of this reason than other versions. But calling people who find their own ways of getting stigmas or daeva skills to 15 exploiters is just stupid.

In the gaming community, the term exploiter means someone gets benefits from a way its not intended. Most common through a bug.

I dont think Gzus meant that way in his post. By context I think he used the more literal mean of the term. And of course the game started pushing players to create several characters by boosting the experience to reach 80, creating features that count for the entire account instead a character (cubes, forms), allowing to share through acc warehouse only certain items.

Creating 100 accounts is just the beginning. You dont get anything by just having hundreds of lvl 10 chars. You need billions of kinah to feed the accounts in order to buy e.g. Stigma enchant stones in gold sand shop. This is how ppl who did ganker event benefit. If you didnt, then u need to use the money.

Getting kinah is not a issue in Aion. There are several ways, some ways even "insta" as long you wave your wallet. Someways also where Gameforge doesn't benefit from this at all.

• The reason I stand by my belief is that this practice ensures no changes will come.

As long as "hard-working" exploits of this nature are considered the norm, there's no way GF (i'm not even gonna mention NC) will consider adjusting things. It's an exploit favoring both parties, one happy that whales will spend, the other, well, having an unfair advantage over others.

Just because you can exploit something, hoard items in advance of a patch, bug out bosses, etc, doesn't mean you have to do it.

Enjoy your game any way you see fit, but please stop shoveling menure and calling it pixie powder.

PS: the added fact that quite a lot of these accounts are (mostly) boosted with vanilla tool just adds insult to injury.

• Is it an exploit?

Normally exploits are fixed quite quickly. For some reason they decided to keep the skill drop in makarna instead of moving it to a harder instance where u cant just enter with alts every minute to check for a skill. Or they could have added it to a solo instance making sure alts can't be abused. The same can be said for stigma enchantment stones. They could have taken them out of the gold ingot store if it was seen as an exploit and added it somewhere else. They chose to keep it the way things are.

I see it more as a way for people who want to put in the extra effort to get rewarded and catch up with p2w. Personally i would prefer it a lot more for all these things to be able to be done on 1 character and be properly farmable, but alas it's not the old aion we know. But if the pure definition of an exploit is that it isnt intended like this, than it makes no sense it can still be done. Even in 7,5 they eventually added makarna normal mode back, with the shugo drop.

• Just because you can exploit something, hoard items in advance of a patch, bug out bosses, etc, doesn't mean you have to do it.

Enjoy your game any way you see fit, but please stop shoveling menure and calling it pixie powder.

wouldn't call knowledge an exploit.

just because you are to lazy to prepare urself, to lazy to make free accounts & lvl them to scout your own makarnas, doesn't mean everyone is. would we all rather have better ways of obtaining things? for sure. but this is what we have and we do the best out of it.

I'm telling you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear.

• from one side this alt fiesta degenerates the game, where is the line of insanity with having 2,3 or more accounts full of characters just to buy ingots and do makarnas, to progress your 1 main character?

On top of it, it also let's developers push p2w to even higher limits, because "dedicated f2p" players can technically reach p2w players if only they choose to make tons of alts.

On the other side if they would count alt'ing as abuse f2p would never reach p2w players, so we have what we have. Of course it would be amazing to progress your main by actually playing your main, but it's not a solution if they would just remove option to alt for shugos and stigma enchants.

Player base - we want less RNG and more rewarding gameplay

Developers - we value your feedback and want to provide you with sense of pride and accomplishment by bringing .... RNG