General Event Discussion

• collect 10 [Event] Pieces of Sinister Chocolate and you’ll get [Rune] Chocorunerk’s Sweet Chocolate as a reward.

10 Sinister to get 1 Sweet Chocolate

Take 10 [Rune] Chocorunerk’s Sweet Chocolate to the tower and you’ll get a [Rune] Hearty Recipe and a [Rune] Chocorunerk’s Gift Pack.

10 Sweet (100 Sinister) to get 1 Hearty Recipe.

Once you’ve collected 20 [Rune] Hearty Recipe, put them into the Valentine’s Mail Box to receive your rewards.

20 Hearty Recipes (200 Sweet, 2000 Sinister) to get a RNG bundle.

Seems to be wothwhile.

If we get 16 Sinister per week (20 for a little amount of people finishing second boss in Prome HM) and we have three weeks (48 respectively 60 Sinister at all), we need to get 1952 (1940) per Lugbug (976 (970) per week) to get one bundle.

Please correct me if I am wrong :D

Edited 2 times, last by Zenuri: corrected numbers ().

• I'm asking and recalculating but I don't think it's correct^^

• i dont understand how they can make such events...unless u get 10x sinister chocolates/instance....its weird u farm for 1month 1 event to get 1 Reward which can contain abyss treasure or etium...

stick to the afk events which reward legendarys...u do a great job at that.

Hope birthday event will be worth it.

• i dont understand how they can make such events...unless u get 10x sinister chocolates/instance....its weird u farm for 1month 1 event to get 1 Reward which can contain abyss treasure or etium...

stick to the afk events which reward legendarys...u do a great job at that.

Hope birthday event will be worth it.

Yeah please give us events with just staying around and doing nothing.

That's how to play a game!

#sarcasm

• It is even less, I corrected my post: 5 instances with 4 entries per week and only 1 Sinister as reward (20 per week).

• Zenuri i meant that they are great at AFK events/semi afk events....but very bad at normal events...

just look at this mess of a event...compared to other semi afk event which we had

run holy tower nara helerim for 4 weeks - bam - legendary contract

^ u see this event is a great example, u work and u get rewarded.

• Any event that is not bugged is a good event, nobody should be playing Aion just for events which should never be the only way to get or achieve something.

~ Say what you like to me but don't insult my Shugo ~

• Last event with running instances and collect fragments was really nice event with 100% rewards.

This one is also nice, but at least let us finish by doing only f2p, don't force us to buy items from website.

Imagine you collect all items, opening (as I understand you can finish once or w/e) and gets Etium (item you can get from Ashunatal).

• Well, I think the calculations are correct. Also keep in mind that the mission of lugbug is only available from day 19/2, that is to say next week

• So 10 [Event] Pieces of Sinister Chocolate give you 1 [Rune] Chocorunerk’s Sweet Chocolate. You get Sinister chocolate in:

• Prometun’s Workshop (normal): Prigga =1
    • Prometun’s Workshop (hard): Prometun’s Workshop Treasure Chest (the 2nd) =1
    • Makarna of Bitterness: Beritra’s Shroud =1
    • Stella Development Laboratory (easy): Weakling Daeva Mob Leader =1
    • Stella Development Laboratory (normal): Daeva Mob Leader =1
    • Lugbug mission starting on 19.02

10 sweet chocolate give you 1 [Rune] Hearty Recipe and 20 [Rune] Hearty Recipe gives you 1 [Rune] Chocorunerk's Exquisite Gift Pack.

Note: you can also get the [Rune] Chocorunerk's Exquisite Gift Pack from the [Rune] Chocorunerk's Gift Pack .

• this i say u work as a f2p player for the whole event period to get a RNG reward which can contain etium or abyss treasure....

i hope we get for birthday event some nice goodies like we had last year for example the 100% sucess ultimate enchantment stone

Galeas now imagine how many people do PW Normal and Stella normal , most make just makarna and pw easy and stella easy maybe which is a total of 12x MINIMUM/week :)

• Well thank you for copy paste of the announcement, but the calculous made here :

Is absolutely right.

Is this intended that we can farm at maximum about 2,5-3% of the total Sinister chocolates needed to get the best bundle through instances for the total duration of the event ?

Don't tell me we will get all the 97% remaining needed Sinister chocolates through the upcoming Lugbug mission.

Either change the rates (10:1 > 10:1 > 20:1) or rename it with [Promo] in my opinion.

• this i say u work as a f2p player for the whole event period to get a RNG reward which can contain etium or abyss treasure....

i hope we get for birthday event some nice goodies like we had last year for example the 100% sucess ultimate enchantment stone

Galeas now imagine how many people do PW Normal and Stella normal , most make just makarna and pw easy and stella easy maybe which is a total of 12x MINIMUM/week :)

That is not the case. The best reward the[Rune] Chocorunerk's Exquisite Gift Pack only contains:

[Rune] Transformation Contract: Marchutan
    Ultimate Dumaha Weapons Selection Box of the Mighty
    [Rune] Ultimate Noble Splen Weapon Selection Box
    [Rune] Ultimate Noble Splen Accessory Selection Box
    [Rune] Ultimate Blinding Starlight Earring Chest
    [Rune] Selection Box of Ultimate Enchantment Stones
    [Rune] Merciless Intruder's Ultimate Feather Selection Box

No etium or abyss treasure in the best box. Those are only in the

[Rune] Chocorunerk's Gift Pack which you will get several times if you participate in the event.

• This seems to be totally correct. Event is not working?

• So you need to make 100 instances to take 10 10 sweet chocolate

and you need 2000 instances to take 20 recipe for you can take 1 [Rune] Chocorunerk's Exquisite Gift Pack

i think something is wrong with event :P

Edited once, last by Alamos ().