General Event Discussion

• farmed event on 1 character only did daily quests only 2 weeks, didnt know u can get at least 10 dumamond out of dailys but well

so 1 month of farming on 1 character only

12 x merciless boxes

15x dumaha boxes

9x dumaha +10 boxes

1x siel apostle

1x prigga

1x weda

1xgrendal

• so lucky guys , wow

• I did quests everyday on 2 characters. I got :

-5 merciless boxes

-3 dumaha boxes

-2 dumaha +10 boxes

So i can say my luck is kinda bad ...

but i like this event because Deavanion essence :D

• That's true and there are many other changes since 7.2 that we have not been informed about, it's almost like they have given up caring.

Good event if you got what you wanted, bad event if you did not.

Galeas Those who got no apostle contract in the event, will there be another chance apart from fusing?

Yes or no please, avoiding the question doesn't help.

I'm not avoiding the question. I simply don't have an answer. As I said before, we anyway don't communicate event rewards before the events actually happen. That being said, I'm pretty sure that it won't be the only chance ever to get those contracts, there should be other opportunities but I don't know when.

• so from this event u get from pve instances Sinister chocolate u combine x10 into x1 Rune chocolate, then u get 10x rune chocolate and give to tower of hapines and recive the REWARD .

anyone can test how many of those sinister chocolate u getfrom 1 instance since u need total of 100x basically for 1 reward?

• Galeas Thank you for rewards have markutan, but no have kaisinel. Physical classes will appreciate. And where are the legendary transformations?

Thank you for making the background event, where we can engage in the usual game actions. But the rewards are not relevant.

• so from this event u get from pve instances Sinister chocolate u combine x10 into x1 Rune chocolate, then u get 10x rune chocolate and give to tower of hapines and recive the REWARD .

anyone can test how many of those sinister chocolate u getfrom 1 instance since u need total of 100x basically for 1 reward?

We received 1x fragment from Prome NM.

We received 1x fragment from Prome NM.

1x Fragment from Makarna.

• So you gotta reset the instances or you get nothing? Wonder how many you get from Lugbug Missions

So basically you can do 4 out of the 5 instances since I don't really consider Prome HM a reliable source (since it only drops in the 2nd chest and only a handful of players can do the 2nd boss due to missing cubes). So quick math tells you that you will get 60 fragments (in case you can do the 2nd boss in prome), 48 if you can't do it. You need 100 fragments to do the quest once. Where's the logic when you can only do the quest with the smaller bundle once in both of these cases?

Edited once, last by Tessi ().

• So you gotta reset the instances or you get nothing? Wonder how many you get from Lugbug Missions

Just look at the Aion Shop. Right now you seem to not be able to finish the Event w/o using Aion Coins.

• I'm not avoiding the question. I simply don't have an answer. As I said before, we anyway don't communicate event rewards before the events actually happen.

What about check with the Aion Team if GF open world rare or lugbug weekly contract has a chance of apostle?

~ Say what you like to me but don't insult my Shugo ~