General Event Discussion

• you would be amazed but there weren't so many xforms from TN and also the rest of the elyos were doing quite an impressive dmg to the bosses. i wouldn't say "almost managed to steal" but close enough.

Not quite, was around 1 boss when it was at 50% and most of the names on top of dps were from TN, afterall they do have most geared, often also skilled ppl in there, that's what "organising" won't change x3

• from opposite sides when these legions are working together...

That's the saddest part of this whole situation. We're in a faction based pvp game, yet two biggest legions from each faction work together... killing the server a little from the inside.

• today's (08.09.19) world boss Kadabra in middle dumaha lost to the sp legion asmdians.

again...

So what? So is everyone else...

• Galeas

Hi Galeas,
    I would like to point out that the number of Mookies Needles is simply not enough.

Is there a chance we can increase the drop of each Mookie?
    Hence give every Mookie 2x Mookie Needles.

Considering of how many Mookies there are and the success rate of the noble proccing of the craft...it is way more disappointing and depressing than it should be in my opinion. :chair:

The whole event so far seems nice, I can't wait for daily blessed altars and extra resets!
    Thanks a lot for that. Hopefully you can adress this point as an adjustment for wednesday maintenance. Cheers!

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't.

Dragon lord (wb) was killed withing 15 min by tn. lmao

op geared ppl will be geared much more, and rest ot the community can only dream about world bosses :)

<3

So what? So is everyone else...

• Come move to odin where every twink with 2million dmg gets the worldboss weapon instead of the mains. Today we killed rachmaga we dropped Greatsword I did 98million dmg and a glad with 4million dmg got the weapon

• Come move to odin where every twink with 2million dmg gets the worldboss weapon instead of the mains. Today we killed rachmaga we dropped Greatsword I did 98million dmg and a glad with 4million dmg got the weapon

so next time this glad will make 6mio or even more with his new weapon :) You can not make loot dependend on the most dmg !

On Odin Ely weapon will get completely ffa (if we finally manage to get a WB) and that's just the result of ppl crying all the time about the loot distribution.

• Okay so normally I am not the one who QQs regularely in the forum but i dont know else. Someone feels kinda "scammed" by the stigme enchantment rates, too? I used approx. 300-400 stigma enchantment stones during the enchantment event and all I got was 1x +12 stigma. rest is +10. idk how casual/non-p2w players should ever receive full +12 stigmas without godlike rng or elsewise?

• Okay so normally I am not the one who QQs regularely in the forum but i dont know else. Someone feels kinda "scammed" by the stigme enchantment rates, too? I used approx. 300-400 stigma enchantment stones during the enchantment event and all I got was 1x +12 stigma. rest is +10. idk how casual/non-p2w players should ever receive full +12 stigmas without godlike rng or elsewise?

You were just unlucky, most people only needed 80-120.

mECvr6V.png

• o.O i used 103 enchantment stones and i have 1 stigma +9, 1 +7 and the rest are +5 :)

Same here ... i switched to the strategy of scanning the Broker every day to buy my +9 stigmas some day. Don't see any chances of finishing that part on my own

so next time this glad will make 6mio or even more with his new weapon :) You can not make loot dependend on the most dmg !

On Odin Ely weapon will get completely ffa (if we finally manage to get a WB) and that's just the result of ppl crying all the time about the loot distribution.

The problem is that those lowdmg players are often the first time at the world boss while others did like 50 or smth already, the deal no dmg an then they get the weapon because of course they roll 9900+ and then they either quit the game for the next few month or they at least never show up at the bosses again. Also we equipped so many alts already

• o.O i used 103 enchantment stones and i have 1 stigma +9, 1 +7 and the rest are +5 :)

Same here ... i switched to the strategy of scanning the Broker every day to buy my +9 stigmas some day. Don't see any chances of finishing that part on my own

Same here … dismal failure rates :(

~ Say what you like to me but don't insult my Shugo ~

• Got finally 6 +9 after the meteorite event.

It shouldn't need events, new players will give up before the next one and they don't have loads of alts.

Enchanting daevanion skills is even worse.

~ Say what you like to me but don't insult my Shugo ~