General Event Discussion

• i think they should:

1st: add more bunnies in instances

2nd: beninerk easy and stella easy should have both 10 bunnies before first boss (or gate),so i need 3x times to complete, i would gladly buy those 2 resets on each instance weekly with luna

• We are preparing the next Tavern for around 10.04.

Sry for throwing this in, mid conversation. If you have problems finishing, because of home office, contact me.

I can "CGI" both of you together, so you dont need to risk filming together at one table! :o

We had to postpone indeed but for different reasons :) Still planned though.

• A fix would be is to repeat 10 quests on a 4th week, with no rewards attributed to them, so the total 60 could be reached for those rewards. A solution that will not happen.

• Instead of changing bunnies, or giving scrolls, Another option is to change the 3 reward quests to 18/36/54. that way, people can bugger up 6 quests and still manage to make it.

• Still no answer from Gameforge.....

There was a response. Too bad it was not about this, but about something different. :P

Galeas , i know its Easter and stuff , but could you forward our worries and maybe get a solution for us please :\ Maybe next week we can get some bonus quests ,even without rewards , just so we can reach 60/60 .. or whatever you guys decide .. thx and happy holidays 8o<3

• i had also no updated on a quest in PW was 29/30 but that was cuse i lost 1 bunny like a tard :)

so maybe if quest dont update it might be u lost by mistake 1 bunny maybe...consider this fact also....

5 ppl in party of 6, that was with me same problem all got 1 bunny in less but we was all together and we dont have scroll for make the ht, was second entry is just stupid ht a crap sistem that have only problem and waste time of ppl

• Made some tests on alts in instances.

1) PW hard mode: 6ppl party always stayed together and I, on purpose, almost hit nothing only took aggro and stayed close to the group. As a result — 2/30 from 1 run but other ppl got 15/30;

2) Stella normal mode: 2ppl party, 1st alt just entered instance and didn't move an inch toward (stayed at the beginning), and 2nd alt killed all the rabbits. As a result — 1st alt got 27/30 ('cause some rabbits were too far from him) and 2nd alt got 30/30.

In both cases 1 person did nothing (almost), but look at the difference.

7.5 was a mistake

• Galeas : Thanks for The Event. I can do this HQ on same Account with Asmodian Character and Elyos Character. Same shit like in "Apostel-Event".

I get twice the Rewars of 60/60 to same account i had just do this with both Factions Chars.

I Like The plans of Events <3

• 1) PW hard mode: 6ppl party always stayed together and I, on purpose, almost hit nothing only took aggro and stayed close to the group. As a result — 2/30 from 1 run but other ppl got 15/30;

no problem with alts so far x) that's weird. I did run with alts on follow, a friend of mine did the same, the alts never did anything, and always had the kill counted. And I'm not speaking about only one alt.

• Galeas : Thanks for The Event. I can do this HQ on same Account with Asmodian Character and Elyos Character. Same shit like in "Apostel-Event".

I get twice the Rewars of 60/60 to same account i had just do this with both Factions Chars.

I Like The plans of Events <3

And guess what, those people won't be punished again. Same like apostel event.

• many wont be able to make 60/60 i hope they come up with a solution its sad cuse the event is too damn nice to be skipped in my opinion.

Also stick pls to AFK events..ty

• i'm more and more pissed at myself for not doin char on other faction during that treasure hunt event

• A friend of mine entered Stella easy mode a couple more times only to kill 3 rabbits (she has plenty of lugbug scrolls) but whatever she does there is no way the rabbits count for her. I've helped her and we've tried everything, but the damn rabbits simply will not count.

These are the things that make people quit, because of the effort sank into a promised reward that, unless the game decides that people can have the rabbits they kills count, will not come.

How is it possible that nobody foresaw the possibility of things like this happening and didn't add some safety margin, which is an extremely basic principle behind actually competent design? Its not like bugs and unforeseen troubles have not happened before... Or was it foreseen and the team simply did not care of the possible frustrations and time losses originated by the system enough to bother with a quest cushion?
    I don't know which is worse.