General Event Discussion

• From what i have heard, i think there is a bug with the Hero's Trial, in that if you kill the Bunnies too fast, they don't get counted for some players in the grp/alli.

From what I played with different groups to finish 20/20, they counted all because: I was in range and got exp from them and we killed all bunnies counting each kill on group chat. ;)

• or maybe just one bunny walk outside

All 30 bunnies are inside the 1st room in Beni NM, you should try and kill them 1 by 1, remember it can take up to 30 mins for Each bunny to update, sometimes it does take a lot longer, so don't rush back into the instance, wait a couple of hours to check if it updates.

• or maybe just one bunny walk outside

All 30 bunnies are inside the 1st room in Beni NM, you should try and kill them 1 by 1, remember it can take up to 30 mins for Each bunny to update, sometimes it does take a lot longer, so don't rush back into the instance, wait a couple of hours to check if it updates.

That is ingame counter, it updates instantly. They only killed 29 mobs according to the Client.

• That is ingame counter, it updates instantly. They only killed 29 mobs according to the Client.

If they have cleric for example and the servant will "finish" the target it won't be counted in the in-game counter. There might be some stuff like this for other classes too idk

• I guess it is something that with basic mob "win".

You earn the mob if you deal more dps on it (just like 2 peoples down a mob, who get the loot).

But beware of some things that in the end, deal more dmg than you own party.

Background of dpsmeter development (from what I heard) hinted that some dealt damage (servant, pets, some dots) seem not linked to a player (done by the dpsmeter).In such case, IMHO I assume GF HQ works with server logs, and in this case, game reports than a rabbit has been killed but not by the party (since the "winner" cannot be related to the party), so it is not counted.

• That is ingame counter, it updates instantly. They only killed 29 mobs according to the Client.

If they have cleric for example and the servant will "finish" the target it won't be counted in the in-game counter. There might be some stuff like this for other classes too idk

We got the bug now too... only 22 bunnies spawned at the Beninerk Manor entrance normal mode.

• lul thx for all the feedback.

Gonna enter with an alt first and count if there are 30 rabbits :D

I'm telling you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear.

• Would it please be possible to add reset scrolls for Prometun HM to the shop before the second rotation of quests this week run out? One of my mates screwed up and wasted 1 ID, and since you can't use luna to buy an additional entries or take Prome HM scrolls from Lugbug Weekly bundle, he's kinda out of luck otherwise. (also doesn't have a scroll from the meteorite event).

• Would it please be possible to add reset scrolls for Prometun HM to the shop before the second rotation of quests this week run out? One of my mates screwed up and wasted 1 ID, and since you can't use luna to buy an additional entries or take Prome HM scrolls from Lugbug Weekly bundle, he's kinda out of luck otherwise. (also doesn't have a scroll from the meteorite event).

each pw hm should have 30 rabbits (before the firts boss even).

so he wont need all 4 runs to finish 2x30.

• oh ye sorry, my bad. had some kind of brainlag.

he got no scrolls from the previous event or elite veteran rewards?

• i told them since 1st week it was great havint 13ht quests from which u need make 10 cuse u got a margin of error.

But they went FULL IGNORE MODE and now look, bugged instances. people wont be able to make 60/60 and so on.

My grp in stela easy had 30/30 and i had 28/30 , i had to enter again for 2 bunnies. No big deal since i had reset scrolls but what about other s who dont ???

Curious how they ll fix it. And next time keep in mind. ADD MORE QUESTS its the logical way to do it.