Posts by Jas

ikr, imagine playing an mmo where you have to exploit and spend time farming alts instead of your main ;D

They should just make these stigma +15 more available, be it from permanent safe spot at 12 and bonus enchant rate, or just give them directly through event since they are so game breaking (i have my 6, so i'm not saying that to get free shit)

Game is dying already and having that kind of advantage/disadvantage is just too much

We barely have any legendary contracts/stigma enchant stones available, 2 stigma enchant stones per week is a joke when you need soo many of em. +15 stigmas is probably "super long term goals" just like ultimate transforms where GF expect us to farm like bots or cash in thousands of euro. These so called long term goals are definitely not achievable by playing normal hours or even after playing like a bot. They want us to make hundreds of alt accounts to enjoy the game. Take this event for example lol, they have 62 types contract in 2020. SMH

1. Aim for GS - same attack as Pole but it has a bit faster attack speed

2. I would go for dumaha GS + blood mark GS as a starter, when 7.5 hit decide Silent/Genesis weapon

If you have pvp stones make silent black GS ( i personaly use 2 of them fused, remmeber to roll proper stat in second weapon)

I do have stones and materials ready to make silent weapon, just wondered if it was worth waiting for the genesis weapon or just make the silent weapon/intense weapon now. Just found out that intense weapon is actually 79 ? so I would have to farm 2 intense weapon and fuse them together.. will probably go with silent. Thank you.

Hi, recently rerolled to glad,

So a topic that has been debated for a long time and didn't really find a thread here with answers so I currently have dumaha greatsword fused with noble pros. Been using it for every situation as I dont have another weapon. Im about to spend resources on making a pvp weapon to +15 to burst players or fight in close range. I have seen almost 90% glads use great sword. I currently have hamerun transform and dont think I will be getting ultimate anytime soon so 2 questions really

1. Should I aim for greatsword/polearm for closecombat/burst

2. Is it worth spending kinnah on silent weapon now or intense +15 is good enough or should I wait a few months and get new pvp weapon in 7.5 (bought with crystals a better option vs intense )

Thanks in advance :saint:

Hi, so i was going through some glad pvp videos and saw this player has 2 powerful stigma's whirling strike and draining sword both, Im wondering is there an extra powerful stigma slot in 7.5 ? or some kind of item that allows players to equip 2 powerfull stigmas at once ?

The Whirling strike is an odian skill thats a new system in 7.5 where you have the option to obtain 1 of 3 extra skills for each class with whirling strike being one of them

Many thanks for clearing it up !

So to sum it all up, t2 pvp gear along with wings/bracelet/feather and new accesories is the way to go ? :/