General Event Discussion

• There shall be no compensation.

• i think the only fair solution would be to make the boss spawn in beluslan at the same times for one extra week.

Same logic would apply to server where asmos are dominating, therefor the boss would spaw in heiron.

this would imply no ninja nerfing rates or spawning of boss. cause its seems to me this is bugged aswell.

At least like this both factions will have equal oportunity.

The flaw in my solution thou, it would mean elyo would create asmos on same acount so it would end up having less of balancing effect. Still so far its the only solution i can think of right now.

im open to hear what gameforge will do, or other what solutions they might have, but this has to be well thought out, cause one faction is in great distvantage now.

Quite frankly, gameforge you completly droped the ball here

not only to the population itself but for your own shop. what the hell man....

One look at discord eu comunity and its insane what people are posting there, some people that are getting minimum (minimum!!!!) 2 legendarys per day.

Others showing off the collections they have.

one wrong move from gameforge and it will feel completly unfair for the other side.

• ofc when you feed yourself like crazy you don t want others to do the same tto keep your advantage but they must do something to let asmo reach or catch what elyos reached and got in few days !

we know very well who is getting and how you do it and it s insane and really unfair !

so they have to either let this bug and put it for asmo also or stop this bug and give compensation for each faction which couldn t farm like mongols for one week !

• Sry, but i totally dont get the system of, only a limited amount of people can loot...

It's like: "oh we have 300 active players on this side? Well 192 will be rewarded and for the rest 108 of you, ty for playing our game, but good luck".

Since people draw up to extreme numbers of legendaries on daily bases now, we hit a moment, where legendary transforms aren't that shiny diamond anymore you made a longterm goal for 2 years straight.

The reward is still RNG based so, some people will get lucky very often, while some never get anything at all, this RNG factor is already enough so atleast give everyone the same chance to try and not only, if it's really like this, to the tryhard dualwield godstone ranged kaisinelpot every boss refreshing groups/alliances of 192 people.

I mean even if everyone could loot and people try to abuse it, you can only have 1 character used on your main account and honestly no one really cares which apostles you got on your 7th weekly luna afk account, while having dual client up.

And do me a favour, you are publishing the game since 3.0, you should know best that there has always been faction dominance on each server from time to time.

Either fix the bug or add another boss, it shouldnt be the solution that elyos/asmodians are starting to create other faction characters and make it even more difficult with the unfairness of the limited loot.

• events full of bugs...i dont get it why they dont test them tbh, the amount of apostles i saw sunday at 20 on lfg is unimaginable ofc i was not between the lucky ones but well..friends of mine got almost full collections :)

• events full of bugs...i dont get it why they dont test them tbh, the amount of apostles i saw sunday at 20 on lfg is unimaginable ofc i was not between the lucky ones but well..friends of mine got almost full collections :)

Yesterday someone got 5 transform.... While others got nothing. BEST RNG event.....

• friend of mine is galdiator got 2 apostles casting speed and 3 legendary contracts in 1 day....only from boss ....

dunno why they dont give legendary class based....

and if u put events like this make it so that at least everyperson gets at least x1 apostle contract...

we are in a bad mess...

Bugged how? I'm pretty sure reward limit is intended.

RNG? Intended

Ely-asmo imbalance? Bad event planning tho not a bug

• sorry but i disagree with the reward limit, also most need to figure out how to get loot which is mindblowing...

events should be fun not like its atm.

1 person spends 1h on boss maybe gets 1 loot , other guy spends 1h and get 37x loot

^ anyone see the problem here?

Edited once, last by Nox33 ().

• Galeas on elyos stormwing,ONLY 2 ally from 1 legion take all loots from boss,they use bugs now they got full collection of new apostle legendary transformations,you will take at least some measures?

• Galeas on elyos stormwing,ONLY 2 ally from 1 legion take all loots from boss,they use bugs now they got full collection of new apostle legendary transformations,you will take at least some measures?

Punish them because they had luck with their drops? XD

• It a tough one to give a good answer to, probably the developer who wrote the reward script is working elsewhere so nobody knows how to fix it.

There is however some more obvious basic things that can be done, it's always wait and see folks. (probably Tuesday announcement?)

If you have a full set of legendary transforms great but just one of your class is not so bad, for the unlucky ones there will be other opportunities to get what you want, it was never meant to be this easy.

~ Say what you like to me but don't insult my Shugo ~

• Galeas In the first days of the event, the drop from the boss was at all, even to small groups. Recently, even a union could not get it. I think that this is not normal. Most likely, a group of assassins with a suspiciously high attack speed takes the entire loot, without giving it to other users. Most players have nothing.

• Galeas In the first days of the event, the drop from the boss was at all, even to small groups. Recently, even a union could not get it. I think that this is not normal. Most likely, a group of assassins with a suspiciously high attack speed takes the entire loot, without giving it to other users. Most players have nothing.

I reported it but for now I don't know yet for sure what is intentional or not.