28.10.2020 on Korea - Classic Server Discussions

• Hmmm..... 4.0 was controversial: the sieges were funny: basen/silus/prades, but cowboys with dual pistols, terminators with rocketlauncer, trasformers/gundam and dancing pinguins in classic game like "sword and magic" were superfluous and turned the classic world into some kind of trash with their presence

in aion 4.6 Feather ornament made an advantage for rich donators and people who spend a lot of time in the game (nolifers ) and the game began to turn into p2w, so I left the game

Nexus: Prostyle/Harunachan

start 2.7 - end 4.6

• Hmmm..... 4.0 was controversial: the sieges were funny: basen/silus/prades, but cowboys with dual pistols, terminators with rocketlauncer, trasformers/gundam and dancing pinguins in classic game like "sword and magic" were superfluous and turned the classic world into some kind of trash with their presence

Well before 4.X people complaining about spirit or magic class i remember when people said "spirit is class of no brain because they can only fear" so even before 4.x the game was not balance

• nah. ppl say some about any class. like legendary "stupid glads play with only 2 buttons"/ "stupid ranger can only hide-pew pew- and run" and others

some differences vs classes possible in the same gear in 1vs1 but its super rare/duels/solo arena

on real in aion

1 = top pvp gear max enchant run solo ( any class ) and kill low geared noobs near bases who do quests on blood marks

2 = ppl 3-4 /full pt/ zerg run and kills any

Nexus: Prostyle/Harunachan

start 2.7 - end 4.6

• As much as I am excited about playing the actual game( And trust me, ain't anyone more hyped than I am about this ) , I am mostly excited about the chance given to meet old friends again..!

GIEF ANNOUNCEMENT gameforge plix

• sad thing is when aion started you had to learn your class, learn your skills and everything that when along with it, later that sadly went away when so many things changed.

• later that sadly went away when so many things changed.

And then more and more players left and no one understood why. Yes yes ... no one would have thought that.:huh:
    What came and why so many people want an Aion (like the classic one) that they can love without digging deep into their pockets without the game feeling like work.:|

A game that one likes to log into without asking: "What have they taken away from our ingame-freedoms without replacing or even compensating for the players?"
    :/

• a lot of players from europe will move to na for good and don't look back if gf opens up a server a year later.

at least we know it's not f2p tho... unless you don't want to participate in sieges or gathering or getting kinah

RGuOYXp.jpg

• NA Releases Classic June 23rd... That is in 2 weeks. Get on it Galeas

There's a lot of EU players who will be committing to the NA server.

Give us something at least.....

• NA Releases Classic June 23rd... That is in 2 weeks. Get on it Galeas

There's a lot of EU players who will be committing to the NA server.

Give us something at least.....

they haven't decided if we get it or not. that means no translations or localization processes or testing is taking place rn in europe...

• NA Classic will be a good way for people to figure out if they really want to play classic or not, it's similar to my 4.0 gunner experience where I installed NA to try out gunner, leveled to lvl 50 something, found out I liked it and waited for the EU release.

It's a nice opportunity to try out classes and see if they got the updates and balancing changes of 2.7 and decide on what class you'll play on the EU release.

Other than that you won't be PvPing with the ping from EU to NA and you likely won't be doing sieges either, not only due to ping issues but also timezone differences.

You will however comfortably be able to do casual content and casual leveling to get a feel for the game and see if you truly want to wait for it's EU release or do something else.

That is, of course, in my opinion.

• Another good thing will be, that, i only suggest that, NA has a fully translated and maybe also a sound-Pack for classic.

So if the ping will be "hellish Sh*t" we can use the Data and sound-Pack for the RU Version

• i had to play with ping 200-400 for years now my ping is around 120, so for me ping isn't excuse and if GF won't want earn money its their lose cuse i defently try out classic just to satisfy my curiosyty :)

• NA Classic will be a good way for people to figure out if they really want to play classic or not, it's similar to my 4.0 gunner experience where I installed NA to try out gunner, leveled to lvl 50 something, found out I liked it and waited for the EU release.

Things are a little bit different here. NA gets classic in 2 weeks and if europe does even get classic at all it will probably take several months to get it here. In several months people who "try out" classic on NA are all max level, (fully) equipped and so on, I doubt that these people quit NA then to start at zero on european server.

NA start in 2 weeks and no further announcement about anything in europe is probably the death strike for AION classic europe...

Things are a little bit different here. NA gets classic in 2 weeks and if europe does even get classic at all it will probably take several months to get it here. In several months people who "try out" classic on NA are all max level, (fully) equipped and so on, I doubt that these people quit NA then to start at zero on european server.

NA start in 2 weeks and no further announcement about anything in europe is probably the death strike for AION classic europe...

It's not doing an EU release any good, that's for sure!