7.5 sieges

• Galeas

Could you provide all players the GM aoe one shot skill so that we can actually participate in dumaha altars since they stay vulnerable for only ... 2 seconds?

Edit: Actually they went back vulnerable after 10mn, but there was no rewards

People have said there are rewards, but am guessing due to the amount of people at them, the allocated number is hit quite quickly, Small Altar Rank 1 was only the top 24 contributors.

• Hi Galeas

So Honor Points reset is not anytime soon, but what about the Siege rewards? This was by far the most reliable way of getting some PvP Enchant stones. Are you going to put the rewards back to what they were?

Please let me know. As a newish player, this is a huge setback and I will have to consider other options if this is not getting fixed/changed back.

Thanky you.

• Yes, I'm checking right now but most of the fixes should be ready for tomorrow.

• Funny how you always put uncertainty in your answers.

I'm sorry but your message is not reassuring me at all, and I don't think I'm alone.

• It's not really funny, I'm waiting for the list of all the fixes and to be sure that it's tested green. I won't say something will happen if I'm not sure. Therefore the "should" takes all its meaning there.

• There are a lot of things that gone weirdly "Unsure".

- No confirmation on things in time. Most of confirmations happens on the same day of a maintenance or day after a event is already active.

- A lot of "Maybe" "Perhaps".

- Things seem unprofessionally rushed that include a ton of bugs, even with Early Access servers available.

- Not learned anything from earlier mistakes, since the same issues continue everytime.

Everything just rushed and left to the last minute anyway.

• Gales: *gives no answer until he know for sure what gonna be implemented*

Players: *complains galeas gives info so slow/gf is not "transparent" and not telling what we will get, until we get it*

Galeas *gives players rough info what's incoming without details because he don't know them yet himself*

Players *complains galeas gives info with a lot of unsurness*

• i can not understand why they done the update when there was so many bugs, i mean even if they took a few weeks longer to iron out bugs would be better then what players have been given with this rushed update.

• :scensored:

Trolling.

- Zapiel

Because you cannot say for sure that the "bugfix" from NCsoft will actually work (or that it won't nyerk up something else). Sure, they could test it in advance (and presence of Lercer makes me thing they do, atleast a little bit), but if you get a bugfix for a bugfix of a bugfix for an issue cause by an bugfix... you might just ran out of time and either delay it for even longer (not wanted by players) or just release it as soon as you know it's somehow works (personally see no harm in that, maybe aside of making it harder to bugabuse some stuff).

i can not understand why they done the update when there was so many bugs, i mean even if they took a few weeks longer to iron out bugs would be better then what players have been given with this rushed update.

Most likely becuase releasing new patch with multiple bugs is estemeed to bring them more profit than postponing it. All bugs got their buisness value, if pushing the patch allows them to add new nice stuff in shop (and they think ppl will spambuy it), it's simply worth more to just do it, and get the bugfixes later on.

• :scensored:

Trolling.

- Zapiel

Because we want to fix bugs as fast as possible, meaning we get bugfixes and patches until the very last minute eventually. Of course things are planned, but it doesn't mean we don't get bugfixes late. Everything is prepared in advance obviously. Sometimes everything is green and you get in the morning a fix that breaks something else and so on.

• when you plan to restore the honor points since many of us did not go to the siege because of the bugs and we want to know when we can start to get honor points ?

• I do hope the HP remains "faulty" for quite some time. It gets tiresome seeing the same pve farmers from 2.0 xforming.

• The reset of Honor Points will take place on 08.07. We need to do it at the end of the season to avoid potential bugs.

Player base - we want less RNG and more rewarding gameplay

Developers - we value your feedback and want to provide you with sense of pride and accomplishment by bringing .... RNG

• I do hope the HP remains "faulty" for quite some time. It gets tiresome seeing the same pve farmers from 2.0 xforming.

Considering Inggison and Gelkmaros are now 98% PVE it does make it annoying, we're back to xformers who are pve heroes instead of those who actively PVP.

• Because last patch totally didn't fill the high ranks with 95% people who just farmed permanently respawning GP mobs in Lakrum / GF? When Marchutans blessing was at or above level 4 in Lakrum, our PvE heros could get 4k GP while contributing almost nothing to the success of the siege. IMO anything beats last patch's GP sources, literally anything.

• I used to do sieges in 7.3 to get lege stones, and then morph them into ultimate. You could get ca. 4 stones per siege day. This was my way of enchanting the gear.

Now, since the morphing is gone, and siege gives 2 lege stones, i see no point of me doing the siege. Sadly, because siege is my favourite part of Aion.

Edited once, last by Mez ().