Siege client crashes with new pc

• In recent patches since 6.0 Sieges became practically unplayable at on 1-3 Fps on my old AMD A10, so I have upgraded to a new pc Intel core I3 9100F quad core @3.6Hz 8GB memory, fast ssd running a nvidia GeForce GTX 1650

In most places frame rates have now doubled up to 100fps and sieges get about 10-15 FPS, not great but just about playable; problem it crashes a lot in sieges more than ever! (annoying when you miss the auto- lugbug weekly mission)

Anyway I have tried lots of different graphic settings in game options, disabled background app's, latest drivers but it's still far from stable.

Anyone found a working solution? maybe I need to slow it down? btw can dps meter work in sieges?

I've already googled it but its no better.

~ Say what you like to me but don't insult my Shugo ~

• Hey,

what windows you useing?

second thing did you instaled drivers for grafic only or installed also that app which you can chose while installation which search automatic updates

As for siege i take off dps meter, display effect only for self and off radar with enemy and i always play on window mode

does procesor work in turbo while siege or "just" 3,6Ghz

• Launching client with windows 7.0 compatibility ticked, maybe I go back to just the standard windows 10 which is the default new pc operating system.

I have tried with GeForce experience optimisation settings for Aion but I'm not convinced they are being applied so I will change a few 3D things in Nvidia control panel like vertical sync and see what happens.

Also tried uninstalling all the driver addons including Xbox stuff but so far just the same (two crashes with yesterdays siege)

It's all trail and error so next test will be Tuesdays siege.

~ Say what you like to me but don't insult my Shugo ~

• I have tried with GeForce experience optimisation settings for Aion but I'm not convinced they are being applied so I will change a few 3D things in Nvidia control panel like vertical sync and see what happens.

I personally don't recommend to apply Optimization Settings, because these usually don't improve your gameplay and tend to mess up the graphic settings. In general, I don't recommand to use GeForce Experience at all. It's pretty useless, takes up RAM and is very slow. Just manually update your drivers occassionally and you'll be fine.

Romolom - Odin Asmodier

They say nothing is impossible.. But I do nothing everyday.

• I don't like win 10 but at least so far 0 crash compared to win 7
    not to mention after few hours playing Aion sometimes was eating my RAM, didn't notice that issue on win 10 and Aion works better at least for me

I could say that GeForce Exp can make more mess than help thas why i been ask you

• Launching client with windows 7.0 compatibility ticked, maybe I go back to just the standard windows 10 which is the default new pc operating system.

I have tried with GeForce experience optimisation settings for Aion but I'm not convinced they are being applied so I will change a few 3D things in Nvidia control panel like vertical sync and see what happens.

Also tried uninstalling all the driver addons including Xbox stuff but so far just the same (two crashes with yesterdays siege)

It's all trail and error so next test will be Tuesdays siege.

Deffo do not use the geforce experience optimisation settings. Do it manually ingame.