[Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer

• Indeed :)

So I was thinking. If I do create a faction conflict on my account as a cause of this because I want to play the underplayed faction, will it force me out of the server once this thing is over?

So I was thinking. If I do create a faction conflict on my account as a cause of this because I want to play the underplayed faction, will it force me out of the server once this thing is over?

When it is over and the restriction is enabled again yes you will have to move some characters most probably.

• Hi Galeas ,as there is no information in the maintenance news for tomorrow and it says end of July, can you pls give us some news or update of the main topics thread pls? :)

There can always be postponement, so if you have information it would be great!

(Main topics thread is great to communicate the upcoming changes, pls keep it updated ;) )

• And an information about the buggy icey jewel Event would be nice : )

Do we get a fix tomorrow?

Shugo Token - > jewels

• (Main topics thread is great to communicate the upcoming changes, pls keep it updated ;) )

The 7.0 drop rates were not as GF expected :( so we appear to know more by trial and error only.

It would be nice to know something official but don't count on it.

~ Say what you like to me but don't insult my Shugo ~

• It was added with the update. The dumaha drop is already active since release :) And yes I should update the thread, time is passing too fats and days are too short :(

And an information about the buggy icey jewel Event would be nice : )

Do we get a fix tomorrow?

Shugo Token - > jewels

No, it's not there yet :(

• You added the [Rune] drops to Dumaha with the last maintenance? Thats cool but most of the mobs are empty, there is zero sense in killing any mobs right now, except quests ofc.

• You added the [Rune] drops to Dumaha with the last maintenance? Thats cool but most of the mobs are empty, there is zero sense in killing any mobs right now, except quests ofc.

No it was added with the update 7.0 on the same day. Only specific mobs give loot yes. Dunno if we can change that in the future.

• Question: can we now create characters on both faction sides? Because I sure as hell can.

Rephrased question: is this normal?

same server ?

It was allowed so those people who had faction conflicts could create a character to try out the painter, the result meant that everyone was able to create a player on the opposing faction on the same server. At some point GF will force you to choose to move. So if you were thinking of transferring. now is the time to make a conflict.

No it was added with the update 7.0 on the same day. Only specific mobs give loot yes. Dunno if we can change that in the future.

All of us hope you can! :)

Can't you increase the number of items that drop from mobs? As I remember at the end of 6.5 we got 3-5 mal stones from mobs in Lakrum. Why isn't that increase still active?

All of us hope you can! :)

Can't you increase the number of items that drop from mobs? As I remember at the end of 6.5 we got 3-5 mal stones from mobs in Lakrum. Why isn't that increase still active?

Just before patch 7.0 was a drop rate event, which increased the (GF Normal Drop rate) even further. The issue is that when we got the patch, it reset to korea drop rates, didn't include the higher drop rate that GF gave us, and only included the additional drops from GF's script to give the Rune stuff.

• The issue is that when we got the patch, it reset to korea drop rates

Exactly, the world drops did not remain in Lakrum to anyway near pre-event levels.

The drop tables also got changed.

~ Say what you like to me but don't insult my Shugo ~

• I dont know what mobs has a chance to drop [rune]. I write now my thinking:

>>> Raging Pupuru: [rune]

>>> Dargor - this mob dinosaur near 124th art of Lakrum: [rune]

>>> Balaurs near Lakrum Fortress - all empty or one malleability stone.

U see - rage of these mobs R tottaly different - lol.

I dont know Galeas what is the key, but yes - u have just added to my brain something new ^^ bro

• So what exactly are you asking for i dont understand what you are saying xD