[Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer

• UaXYT9te5p8.jpg

Please poke support, they can delete the extra chars for you. If you have useless chars you can also do it yourself. You'll have to anyway.

thanks for advice but problem solved. i think there was bug of first login after maintenance. without reload client it was not possible to delete characters cause you were at menu of all servers, you try to enter to any server and see upper message - so you can't login and delete character cause you can't enter to no one server xD but after reload client it appears possible.

• So straight answer regarding my questions from SUPPORT

Hello Nox,

thank you for your reply.

It is allowed to defeat enemies with the Pet of the Spiritmaster while you are AFK.

Best regards,

GM Lemedie

Aion Game Support

• SM with pet afk is actually pretty interesting situation. It's really easy to abuse it (just stand afk with auto loot pet), it's pretty hard to know if player is just gone for a bit somewhere, or using it for kind-of botting (easy to notice, but hard or almost impossible to know for sure, because banned player can just say he was away...many times..) and it's probably not worth the trouble, because standing in 1 place can give you very little loot from those few mobs that are in range and you will be killed by other player sooner or later.

Player base - we want less RNG and more rewarding gameplay

Developers - we value your feedback and want to provide you with sense of pride and accomplishment by bringing .... RNG

• SM with pet afk is actually pretty interesting situation. It's really easy to abuse it (just stand afk with auto loot pet), it's pretty hard to know if player is just gone for a bit somewhere, or using it for kind-of botting (easy to notice, but hard or almost impossible to know for sure, because banned player can just say he was away...many times..) and it's probably not worth the trouble, because standing in 1 place can give you very little loot from those few mobs that are in range and you will be killed by other player sooner or later.

desision is simple = ban all SMs:P:D:D

• If Platinerk is ready before that it will be removed. if not there will most probably be another reset. We will confirmed it when we know more.

What is the Platinerk System?, cant find any Informations on the Internet^^

Can you explayn what this is pls ?

I forwarded that ticket even higher up , and is Only tolerated if u are at PC, u can farm with pet while doing something else if u want, but if u leave and someone come check on u u get perma ban.

This got clarrifyed via higher ups from support. So u can afk farm with pet for short time , but if some GM check on u, and u not there u get PERMA BAN, I even made topic on fb community where I posted exact replys from support.

So its not tolerated not even on sm

• I got about 30 tickets from all my play time, most of them are answered after 1-2 business days

Developers - we value your feedback and want to provide you with sense of pride and accomplishment by bringing .... RNG

• can't edit... you meant forum ticket, what are those? My answer was about support tickets.

• How much kinah +/- does it cost now to level up Magical crafting from lvl 150 to 300?

1 billion? 10 billion?

How much kinah +/- does it cost now to level up Magical crafting from lvl 150 to 300?

1 billion? 10 billion?

less than ~600kk

There is no 160 and 260 level, to keep new players away from crafting...

so I doubt you can make 300 with only 600kk!

• I made 1-300 with slightly above 100kk this patch, yes I have the veteran crafting scrolls, without on my other account it took me about 600kk 1-300 but I also did some EQ crafts since i had the mats for that for free so it's probably a bit less than average