[Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer

• These temp bans isn't doing any good and rather than just ban the account, they should do a character deletion.

You say it now, but if they ban the certain glad from certain legion and other ppl like him back in 4.x when he was already catched cheating aion EU servers would just die.

• Question: what is happening to the connection again? Even with exitlag I've had freezes and rubber banding.

This has happened to people from various locations, I figured that just my isp is crap (and it is) but ping reducers worked fine before 7.5 and 1 week after that patch that fixed the extra packets being sent.

• Is there any solution to the Ingisson freezes? :l

It's nearly impossible to be in Ingi city for me, as the screen freezes for 2secs every 10secs...

I know I'm not the only one with this issue but I have no clue whats causing it. Any help would be appreciated.

H8025vo.gif

• Is there any solution to the Ingisson freezes? :l

It's nearly impossible to be in Ingi city for me, as the screen freezes for 2secs every 10secs...

I know I'm not the only one with this issue but I have no clue whats causing it. Any help would be appreciated.

Some people say it's caused by some Merciless gear parts. But it freezes for some people, and not for other people afaik. Maybe people having a particular GPU brand (even CPU ?) are facing those freezes and not the others ?

Gameforge didn't give any info regarding this and they seem to have fixed the huge siege packets flood some weeks ago, but then nothing.

• I have noticed that the RAM usage of Aion spiked up hard since the 7.5 Patch. Anyone with 8GB or less is reporting those freezes, 16 and above seems fine (my client reports around 10 GB in Task Manager)

• when we can have back the event Shugo Tomb ? the old one with 3 towers? Galeas? what you say ?

Hopefully never, its literally the most boring and longest version of all, and the least keys + the morons who roll multiple medals at the end not even understanding they can just use 1 and rest dissapear.

Preferably the Shugo emperors vault event! Quaranteed number of keys depending on rank, fast to do, no rolling anything.

Edited once, last by Alucinor ().

• The hero trials were quite good minus the infernal lag caused by rabbits.

Rewards were for effort, rather than afk and accessible to most.

Try hards were also happy as they did it on multiple accounts.

A soloable version of HT without HM instances will go a long way if they add lege contracts, minions, +9 stigmas.

• How is it possible for a new player to get CUBES, exchanging 120 titan coins for 1 random cube or 10 battelfield coins for 1 cube is a big joke, and farming mobs near fort...killing 50-100mobs getting 1 random cube.

What is going on someone can explain to me ???? before u had cubes u could buy with stelium. from genesis weekly quest now nothing all is gone??

what sorcery is this?

• making systems harder to achieve as they age, but hey look they sell cubelets in the shop now. As if there was not enough new systems they can monetize

Player base - we want less RNG and more rewarding gameplay

Developers - we value your feedback and want to provide you with sense of pride and accomplishment by bringing .... RNG