Aion 7.5

• I don't believed in business method that milking few rich players and ignore the mess I never saw any good company doing that.

Gameforge are one of the most successful EU publishers of many games and have been especially successful with their added gambling components they add to their games. There is no question that only a small percentage of richer players support the majority in F2P gamers.

You can say that makes them a bad company along with many others, except we should be aware that they are doing it to make as much profit as possible and more and more online gaming companies will become under more strict future regulations to protect the younger unsuspecting public.

I love your analysis that we will find out if Aion will close when they report their earnings, there are signs that it is becoming less viable to support and maintain but I still believe it's in better shape than 5.0 so some change was absolutely necessary.

There has been speculation and doomers for years almost from beta saying it's finished but it has not happened yet.

Aion has been one of the more successful large mmorpg's which have been mostly superseded by mobile games but there is still a place for them in the future.

By the way I do very much agree with you if they kept some of the good things like luna recipes and older skins it would improve the game.

Where things could also be improved if they took a close look at some of the players input that Galeas forwarded and provided some updates or feedback to show that they really do care about what players want with requested features that won't effect their income..it would make a huge difference!

~ Say what you like to me but don't insult my Shugo ~

• And what the *** has powerbook to do with anything?? Powerbook is and never was an official Gameforge/NCSoft site...

As for the game closing down.... well I've been playing since closed beta and those rumors where there since beta ended..

" A great journey is never about it's destination, it's about the road you take to get there.... "

• I just checked NCsoft stock it rised up to 600k(it kept rising since november 2019 until now) but I don't think it's because Aion it's because BnS UE4.

This kind of Information is still Irrellevant

BnS still got powerbook

http://bns.power.plaync.com/

Aion got one aswell, just because it was offline for a few wekks doesn´t mean it´s not there anymore. Also these Sites are not Official ones so, no prove there aswell.

Edit: cut one part of my Original post because it´s getting to out of topic

• I understand what Hairbrush wants to say, but it will never happen that an official NC-Soft Powerbook for Aion will not be created for Patch 7.5 either.

(even a GameForge Powerbook)
    Think to be satisfied with who is currently offline.X/

A pity..

@ Still proves nothing.

It shouldn't just be understood what is written …:D

Sorry for my worst engl.

• And what the *** has powerbook to do with anything?? Powerbook is and never was an official Gameforge/NCSoft site...

As for the game closing down.... well I've been playing since closed beta and those rumors where there since beta ended..

The bns one is literally the Korean ncsoft website, how's that not official for you?

• Maybe :

they mean this Powerbook for Aion is not an official Site because of the advertisements on it?

Which are not from NC Soft?:/

A bit strange right?

Usually there should be your own advertising? if any…:huh:

Add.

"What makes you so sure that it comes from the official side?"

• Bot mode

https://aion.plaync.com/board/hotissue/view?articleId=901039

Aion is now officially a mobile phone game now o_o

If they think auto hunting going to save Aion,they're wrong.
    No one requested for this no one asked for this.

They aware what people wanted but never give it to people.

• Speaking of which, according to the powerbook, the new genesis cristal gear (Ultimate Lakrum Scout Set) will look like garden gear... E.g. https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Item/100950249 Is that true? If so, we will have yet another reused trash skin :thumbdown:

I also checked all new gear last week and there is no better gear actually in 7.5 than Silent Black Feather. There is just that new extreme gear which is way worse at +0, but once you enchanted it to like +3 its better again(as the enchantment boosts are hilarious high). So this one will be the new aim, but it´s tradable so you can also buy it from ah from people who try enchanting it and sell it. The enchantment rates are really low though and you can only do it with that new enchantment stone.

All the other new gear is pretty much worse than Black Feather/Battle but another alternative to get similar gear. So, ye the stupid era of upgrading gear is finally over.