Aion Classic Discussion

• And given you had months now your "technical difficulties" statement falls apart more and more. Galeas

That was their plan all along, to delay it as much as possible. It's not coincidense that Shop and Promo events went completly out of control the past weeks / months.

There aren't any "technical difficulties" and never were any.

Legend of the Kaisinel Temple

• hurry them up, for real, they started adding a completely new content to classic and we are still forced to:

1. play trash retail which is going to be even bigger and bigger trash in future patches (unless ncsoft finally wake up)

2. play NA classic with 120-300ms ping

[...] :scensored:

3. quit the game and get a life (proly the best option)

we don't believe you that launching aion classic is hard because it's like launching a new game, YOU LITERALLY RELEASED SOLO,

"YEAH, WE LAUNCHED SOLO RECENTELY AND WE WANT TO MILK IT FIRST" we all know what gameforge is thinking and we don't care about solo, it could be published by any other company, noone wanted it from you,

noone asked

Edited by Volveremos: Talking about illegal servers

Edited once, last by nyyeerkk ().

• if you guys are having so many technical problems, sell me the license to host aion classic and i pay gameforge a fee. That way you guys get money and Classic is in good hands. win/win.

• you have to ask nc for that... they are the one giving a license to other publishers... gf is a client not an owner.

but that is just sarcasm i guess... the logistic behind are quite the challenge... unlike servers ran by hobbyist.

if gf and innova are having a tough time.. it's most likely not going to be solved by randoms.

• Nc already gave the license to gf. the reason they taking so long is because they changing the model to p2w instead of p2p system.

• comon guys... this is what you think it's the reason... difficult to change from p2p to p2w? na is f2p and p2w and subscription and cash shop and all together if you want. i would not call it p2p... because you can log in and play freely and because there are 2 tiers of subs and cash shop on top.

and what's innova excuse then... they have changed another game from nc to p2p from f2p... as present in other regions. so they can handle p2p or f2p. or when nc west published a game 3 years later than other regions not under nc... what was their excuse?

• i would give you a wall of text to read but since you fanboying much, all i will tell you its not logistics problems, if you ever had to setup physical servers or aws/azure ones you would know.

Also we will see the model implemented by gf when it drops. if anything i hope you are right

• i would give you a wall of text to read but since you fanboying much, all i will tell you its not logistics problems, if you ever had to setup physical servers or aws/azure ones you would know.

Also we will see the model implemented by gf when it drops. if anything i hope you are right

I mean if they do the f2p with some cash shop like skins and goldpacks its not p2win.The cash shop must exist.And if its like old times since i remember from 3.0 and only goldpack was valuable then its perfect.

omg you learned what aws and azure servers are... pat yourself on the back...

i would give you a wall of text to read what logistics means but since you fanboying much i won't tell you the difference between logistics and technicalities

come on ppl... you can do much better than to come up with dumb statements like... they take so long to make it p2w. what? it's already p2w where it's released already...

• Can we get classic yet? I am extremely tired of playing on NA classic with all the Desync that happens thanks to the ping etc, this is nonsense, biggest Aion playerbase is from EU, why are we not having classic yet????

• just here to ckeck on the news guess silence is my answer

Meanwhile i'll be busy getting my ass whooped by you Razor :( Just wait til i have my MRES set ( soon ) KEKW . I'm "Heartlexx" btw. i hate sm's and sorcs so bad until i have 40e mres set aaaaaa.

But once again.

Aion Classic EU WHEN??????

• Are there any new infos about Aion classic? Or do you still work on the same "problem" from like 6 months ago?