General Event Discussion

• RNG

So, can we get some information about the new (or old) event?

you can already have an idea if you checked the new bundle they will sell from today, you can purchase letters for 19 aion coins each, i guess at least one letter will be very hard to get, just miss the reward list

• The event is honestly not bad. The V N Y letter drop isn't even that rare either. It's just annoying that we get this right after getting the world drops so that it's nearly impossible to actually farm the event because the map is cleared of mobs all the time.

EDIT: Also some things i didnt understand about the event/rewards:

-Why put 50+62 contract version instead of just the 62 one?
    -Why put 11+18 ancient contract version instead of just the 18 one?

-Why no legendary contract chance? Could be low chance since letters aren't that rare but cmon

-Number of ancient/legendary stones is a joke. It's fine for it to be 1 ultimate but 1 legendary and 3 ancient? Really?

-Could've put skill cards in this one easily...

-The 100 fragments thing is useless because you will just get another crappy letter. I would've prefered if it was 500 fragments for one of the V N Y letters at random

-Why 30 day skins? What's this new thing with giving us limited time skins? Please stop.

Edited once, last by Alibi ().

• The event is honestly not bad. The V N Y letter drop isn't even that rare either. It's just annoying that we get this right after getting the world drops so that it's nearly impossible to actually farm the event because the map is cleared of mobs all the time.

I would say, it would have been the same anyway.

This event, of the worldrop, tons of ppl are going out farming so.

But I guess on Stormwing, it is a nightmare to farm mobs.

• this event could be so nice if not 3-4 bots in every spot

visited 5 spots that I usually use and on every 1 of them same bots like 1 week ago.

I know around castle 0 bots - but there are 3 spots -10 people competing for them + mass pvp - not so good for player like me who play 2 months and got ancient transformation only.

bot policy need to change ….

• World map farming all mobs in the map like this event is what we should have all the time. It is rewarding and fun for both pve/pvp players.

Rewards are exacly what we need and even if fragments aint in the list let's not forget that atm fighting spirit fragments are so frikin cheap to craft , just look at the malleability prices.

• I think the event is nice but as always, players in the game make it worse for the others. The situation on Storm is kinda bad but I judge this after the first day.

Now that we have seen it in action, it seems that EU players never learn the lesson. I keep telling the same old story but for some reason they don't believe me.

So, NA players already complain that is another p2w event, just like everyone would have guesses. The amount of coins is too little to even get the random legendary, so players that want it are forced to pay real money.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

• lets forget the legend contracts and p2w,at least I GUESS they can get an (normal ,ancient) contract and daeva skill boxes while we could only get a daeva skill box and one egrill skin (as the main rewards).

• We had events that gave us ancients, I don't think ancients are an issue at this point. We will also have more ancients since events will come in rotations.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

• We had events that gave us ancients, I don't think ancients are an issue at this point. We will also have more ancients since events will come in rotations.

I agree but im sure its time for more ppl to get legendary formss.(some are still with green hehe).

I agree but im sure its time for more ppl to get legendary formss.(some are still with green hehe).

There is nobody in game that doesnt have at least 4 ancients and if it is , that is beacose they were not active. Even bots use ancients , who uses green contracts are just out of scrolls or want to use the pots in inventory.

• Bicic, me and my children play couple of month already and have only 2 ancients (1 is from new OW drop, thanks GF)

All fusions have failed... so, it's not that easy to get ancients...

• Bicic, me and my children play couple of month already and have only 2 ancients (1 is from new OW drop, thanks GF)

All fusions have failed... so, it's not that easy to get ancients...

i never said it is easy , i just said there is nobody in game that doesn't have an ancient of his choice from previous events. Being new and already have 2 ancients is still ok. I got my first random not for my class after 5 months for example.

This event that is running atm provided me with another new ancient. U just need to farm a lot and you will be rewarded not only with letters that might end up into nice transforms but our events and drops from just farming are providing atm ench stones for gear and stigma , and direct anxient contracts from killing mobs .

I farm daily until i get 1 rare reward and then i say TY and go on with other tasks.