General Event Discussion

• And ofc they put only ultimate enchantment stones for pve in the trade NPC, no PvP...

And 7 days duration... [...]

What a useless event. Full of zergs(well this is actually not so bad due to being unplayable anyway), unplayable like raid, waste of time because shitty rewards and even AP is really lol.

AND FIX THOSE DAYUM TRANSLATIONS "Ultimate Enchantment Potions" rofl it´s not the first time we have this and people buying those because they think it´s ultimate enchantment stones haha

Edit by Isobel : Disrespect.

Edited once, last by Isobel ().

• I don't get why in the tia event there are :
    - leg pve ench stone
    - ult pve ench stone
    - leg pvp ench stone
    - ... NO ULT PVP ENCH STONE ????

The tia event is supposed to be "pvp" event (well, in theory at least... reality is different...), there is a brand new pvp gear to enchant ... and you give every type of ench stones except the only one which could be actually interesting ?

• I don't get why in the tia event there are :
    - leg pve ench stone
    - ult pve ench stone
    - leg pvp ench stone
    - ... NO ULT PVP ENCH STONE ????

The tia event is supposed to be "pvp" event (well, in theory at least... reality is different...), there is a brand new pvp gear to enchant ... and you give every type of ench stones except the only one which could be actually interesting ?

At least you are asmodian and do have reasonable access to that event. ;-)

• At least you are asmodian and do have reasonable access to that event. ;-)

I've met many Elyos leagues farming coins in the Tia map and they seemed to do well... What is the problem of being Elyos in this event ?

And if you want to talk about faction imbalances during events, remember that during the 2 weeks of Halloween events the Asmo faction had almost 0 altars in Dumaha because the timing of Halloween bosses for Asmos were exactly the same as altars sieges... while Elyos faction had different boss timings and could capture every Dumaha altars for free because there were no Asmos in Dumaha...

• Well atleast there is some hope in the december event. Or maybe when they sayed we can get s minion in a december event they meant for €€€ and $$$.

I see u raging,then giving some praise to actual content of game AND seeing u been playing long time,my friend,really?You believe that they dont mean EUROS?for sure s rank minion will be behind wall of rng and all events on christmas i guarantee will be around rng and euros.

• Well atleast there is some hope in the december event. Or maybe when they sayed we can get s minion in a december event they meant for €€€ and $$$.

well check shop there is a random box with S Miol selectable contract eg xD

• Potential rewards are: Enchantment Stones and Manastones, Minionite, minion contracts, Rune and Odian Fragments, as well as the [Rune] Vision Weapons Selection Box.

No minionite

No Minion contract

No [Rune] Vision Weapons Selection Box

>from Berserker Sunayaka

I heared, from Governor even worst drop than Berserker.

So where is this drop? --->cutted down

• Dunno about Sunayaka cause i didnt bother from what people said already about drops.

But clearly this Event lacks reworks.

PVP Kill Quest where MILLIONS of AP are normal to us we only get 6.000 AP. Also it being a Raid vs Raid Event why the heck doesn't it count in Alliances/League :confused:

In my opinion you should also add to Coin-Reward NPC:

Ancient Transformation Contract x1 for 500 Coins

Legendary Transformation Contract x1 for 1000 Coins

S-Minion Random Contract x1 2000 Coins
    Ultimate PVP-Enchantment Stone x2 80 Coins

Respawn-Timer of Chests needs to be lowered given the Rewards itself are below average anyway i dont see a reasoning behind the super limited availability.

• How long have u been playing this game?It buffles me that there are players that still consider some choices made for events,not ok or whatever,if u been playing long enough u would already have in your knowledge,that the choices/changes/rewards that are done for events(mostly) are not in favor of the players.

• U can't get anything in promo event like luna ( spent 2,5k luna on alt acc, got nothing )

so what about not promo events?

If you want lege contr hold another 20 GP for next round elite rewards at least you won't fight with giant RNG

I don't like it but lets don't be blind and be realistic

• U can't get anything in promo event like luna ( spent 2,5k luna on alt acc, got nothing )

so what about not promo events?

If you want lege contr hold another 20 GP for next round elite rewards at least you won't fight with giant RNG

I don't like it but lets don't be blind and be realistic

Still my mind BLOWN by the people here,did u not SEE the post of video the guy used 1k?3k Luna?and got absolutely nothing?Why would u use that amount of luna and complain after seeing the test that the event gives nothing?