General Event Discussion

• so wait, there wont be 2 more batches of 13 quest in week two and three? are we suppose to do all quests to get final reward? its really important question, cause tomorrow we get another quests, and if we skip some today we may be screwed

so Galeas, any chance to get that info, how many quests in total there will be across 3 weeks?

• so wait, there wont be 2 more batches of 13 quest in week two and three? are we suppose to do all quests to get final reward? its really important question, cause tomorrow we get another quests, and if we skip some today we may be screwed

so Galeas, any chance to get that info, how many quests in total there will be across 3 weeks?

Lercer said right now we have more quests than it's supposed to be, so obviously we won't have 13 every week, and it says 60 of 60, so i'd say all

• Also I think this is very dangerous to say again "Need to do all quests to be able to do 60/60".

If we find out after that we would have had possible to skip a few quests, there are again "trust issues" between publisher and community.

Many already pointed out that all these surprises and secrets are only stressfull and increase foliohat mentality.

If you do events, just give us all the info we need. Events are supposed to be fun too and these "surprises" "secrets" etc. makes it more stressfull than actually fun.

Especially if you notice that you cant finish a quest due to reason X.

• Im curious of next weeks quests , i just hopre they wont put Beninerk and pw hm...if they do that now all will able to compete them.

They started with a nice event hope they wont mess it up in the end

• Have you ever trusted GF? Maybe 10 years ago... just do everything you can and then skip something later

• Well I am hoping that Gameforge will more and more understand how important it is to have good relationship between staff and community too.

There are things that been showing that they try to get closer towards the community.

Secrecy is a bad thing in relationship, especially acting secretly openly and telling it is a "surprise". This is not a good approach at all.

• Im curious of next weeks quests , i just hopre they wont put Beninerk and pw hm...if they do that now all will able to compete them.

They started with a nice event hope they wont mess it up in the end

I hope they wont make mistake and involve pvp into Hero trials. They already involved Runa and Dred, which kinda can already cause that everyone wont be able to finish it. (Many can be unlucky and get all the time opponents that wont let them leave the spawn).

PvP should not be involved in event's in my opinion, because it always got reverse affection towards pvp than hoped.

• Dont care.

HQ have always been something to be done. Do the effort needed to complete them (even if sometimes, difficulty is irrelevant like haramel) and get the reward.

You know you need to validate 60 quests, so do the most of them to ensure you validate them. That is all.

Dont spare a few ones because you dont like them and because you know there's some room. You are just out of the HQ mood.

And those QQing for dred/runa, you have respectively 6 attempts to do 10/5 rabbits. Even with legendary PvE gear, it is still doable with the proper organisation. Aion is a game that is not intented to be played on your own.

HQ wasnt that hard in the past, so I dont think they'll messed it up (but I can be wrong). As well, in the past, we had room, so I believe we will have as well, for those, for any reason, might miss some quest.

• Doubt we will have room to skip some quests, because when we had, it was written like 6/8 for the last rewards, now it's clearly written 60/60 so it kinda implies you shouldnt skip a single one.

I hate stupid people.

• And those QQing for dred/runa, you have respectively 6 attempts to do 10/5 rabbits. Even with legendary PvE gear, it is still doable with the proper organisation. Aion is a game that is not intented to be played on your own.

Fun fact: Not every kill is still updated always when killing something. I went to alliance in Sanctum and I was the only one who did hit the Prickly that spawned and killed it.

Some players got update ; Everyone didnt and even I didn't get update who killed the prickly with 100% damage. I waited to next day and still hadnt gotten update.

So think when this happens in Esoterrance, Beshmundir Temple etc. It's not only Dredgion/Runa.

Let me guess the next response.

"Stop QQ, use luna to buy reset".

• GF how about sticking to normal events where quests are clear and you manually take them from NPCs and not using a beta system like HT that is just messing up things, is crashing and not counting the things properly?

Also, usually we always had more quests than needed in HT cause people might miss some, why not this time?

iH2ZKvV.png

• what happend to the event reward precast + overview in the hero trial window?

rewards getting "adjusted"?

I'm telling you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear.

• Once a quest is validated, its content is removed.

At first HQ iteration, the whole block was removed.

Now, the title remains.

Are you talking about unvalidated quest? If so, please attach screen.

• Once a quest is validated, its content is removed.

At first HQ iteration, the whole block was removed.

Now, the title remains.

Are you talking about unvalidated quest? If so, please attach screen.

I think he speak about the first part, the general quest 0/3 with "0/20, 0/40, 0/60", which is not visible anymore.

yep pretty much this

I'm telling you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear.