General Event Discussion

• I am confused tbh.

Are people yet again complain about an event?

We don't want garbage p2w "events".

I guess that point didn't land as I wanted to.

All the last events were bad. So I wanted to say by that "oh look, another event we have to complain about because it is bad?"

he is the type of guy who loved the solorius event and didnt saw anything wrong with it xD

Woot? Who are you?

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't.

Edited once, last by Triggerhead ().

• Quna is Koreas pay currency. Not like Gold Ingot we can get with kinah every single day... Closest to Quna would be Luna in EU and not ingots.

• oh ok. I'm just sick of this game the last few years and much more lately, the only way to make any progress is through (broken) "events" and cash shop (and 200 alts). What would happen if there were no more "events" for a year? shouldn't we be able to progress in the game through its normal content and mechanics?

• well i wrote we need in events more

rank a minions

stigma enchants

ultiamte pvp/pvestones

apostles legendarys

other legnedary forms

daeva skill chests..

the most important things yet they give us only ...events

• not important who i am

but still u really think we complain about events for no reason?

guess u liked the solorius event and saw nothing wrong with it

• not important who i am

but still u really think we complain about events for no reason?

guess u liked the solorius event and saw nothing wrong with it

How about you perhaps start reading like a normal person and not like a special snowflake. :)

I guess that point didn't land as I wanted to.

All the last events were bad. So I wanted to say by that "oh look, another event we have to complain about because it is bad?"

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't.

• you can buy 4400 quna for 99000 credits, just dunno how much those credits costs

Around 75 euros, more or less. But it doesn't matter if you want to compare, their average salary is also a few times higher than the majority of countries in Europe. So not only their shop is way cheaper in general than ours (enchants, contracts etc) but they have more money that they can spend, therefore encouraged to spend (if that's a good or a bad thing).

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

• just seeing people paying thousands of euros to gameforge and still not getting what they wanted motivates me even more not to spend even 0.1 eurocents for aion.
    Imagine adding kaisinel/marchutan for 50euros for a limited time in the shop, i guess the income would be a lot bigger than a few players with huge wallets paying a few thousands for a rng form. But that's just my opinion =]

• Hi, guys. Here are the results of the second day of testing :

20 runs - to 2 stage

20-quaki

0- quacko

1 - hammer = 30 minionite A bundle.

So i guess another time waste :) Have a nice day

• just seeing people paying thousands of euros to gameforge and still not getting what they wanted motivates me even more not to spend even 0.1 eurocents for aion.
    Imagine adding kaisinel/marchutan for 50euros for a limited time in the shop, i guess the income would be a lot bigger than a few players with huge wallets paying a few thousands for a rng form. But that's just my opinion =]

bringing more people to endgear would slow down cash flow in the long term. There is no reason to give top-end items to the broad population for low effort.

• Hey,

Reported the negative feedback and I think some things will be adjusted. Will keep you posted when/if something happens ;)

Hola Galeas,

I am currently failing to see the [promo] part of the event. When do we get the Shop Hammers?

• you can buy 4400 quna for 99000 credits, just dunno how much those credits costs

Around 75 euros, more or less. But it doesn't matter if you want to compare, their average salary is also a few times higher than the majority of countries in Europe. So not only their shop is way cheaper in general than ours (enchants, contracts etc) but they have more money that they can spend, therefore encouraged to spend (if that's a good or a bad thing).

koreans make pretty much as much as Germans.
    Unless they are women. Then they make half.

that's wrong. They earn around 2/3 of a German average income.

that's wrong. They earn around 2/3 of a German average income.

https://www.payscale.com/research/DE/Job=Web_Designer/Salary

https://teleport.org/cities/seoul/salaries/

Germany MEDIAN: €35k
    Korea MEDIAN:
    $37,152