General Event Discussion

• The estimates became possible since both the elyos and the asmodian faction on stormwing came together to kill the boss together, thus bringing the kill time to even less than 2 minutes.

But this is because both factions are working together, the elyos on their main and their alts and the asmodians on their elyos alts, which to my knowledge they can still create right now.

• does not change the fact that it is possible. just refering to sentences like "Your math is wrong even in a hypothetical version of the game which implies absolute perfection in killing the boss."

• Yesterday I tried boss event for more than 30mins without getting loot a single time. I tried in ally, group and even solo. Tbh i don't know how loot works. Btw, the funny part is that from 8:00pm to 8:15 i saw something like 35+ legendary forms and a marchutan on lfg.

• yes i agree, even if i get bags i dont get contracts. there is a player getting about 10 legendaries a day, and no, this is no exaggeration. just sad and demotivating to watch.

• Yesterday I tried boss event for more than 30mins without getting loot a single time. I tried in ally, group and even solo. Tbh i don't know how loot works. Btw, the funny part is that from 8:00pm to 8:15 i saw something like 35+ legendary forms and a marchutan on lfg.

Loot has only ever worked in 1 way when it is a fixed amount, highest DPS wins.

It's how invasions worked and am guessing it's how this works too.

so if there is a pile of 200, and the highest DPS belongs to an ally or group, then they take a chunk out of that pile, leaving the next smaller pile for the next highest DPS.

However if it is just based on solo DPS regardless of whether you are in an alliance or not. Today I monitored the attacks on the boss, and the average player is hitting around 130-150 hits by time boss dies (he has about 2.2 million health), Some people are obviously cheating, with attack speed/noanim as the top 5 people almost double the hits of the next lot. Something is wrong if its based on hits and the 2nd DPS is a Templar.

• Some people are obviously cheating

Sadly I agree, the first two days got into an alliance and looted several dead smoking bosses at the end.

Since then the bosses are being dominated by a certain few and despite getting into random alliances they now break up very quickly without reward.

Better just to do the daily pink quests and hope for the best.

~ Say what you like to me but don't insult my Shugo ~

• in my experience it does not matter how large the alliance is, yet i never got any reward being solo (no group/no alliance). also use kerubiel and godstone for hit count boost.

painter have a bit of a disadvantage on the godstone part i believe or can they socket one somehow?

• you keep considering the problem in a wrong way ! who cares if some ely can t feed themselves and abuse this bug event ?? when they actually can still feed themselves more than asmos can ! even doing 2 or 3 bags each timer of bosses it s already way more than asmos per day !

The problem here is asmos can t and probably won t be ever able to farm like that before a nerf hit !

wtf is that ? seriously ?

GAMEFORGE are you serious ?

• does not change the fact that it is possible. just refering to sentences like "Your math is wrong even in a hypothetical version of the game which implies absolute perfection in killing the boss."

He's just trying to justify that he wrote something incorrect in the heat of the moment. I made these calculations on Thursday while sitting there and watching elyos killing the boss, taking the time of spawn/kill, and I was not aware of the cap on loot

When asmo joined elyos the boss was getting killed in 1.30 or less, yesterday during the evening spawn I got 111 dumamonds (missed 1 loot only I think), that's when the loot got pushed over the 90 I estimated because of extra people ^^

I think the bug is not only the fact that the 2 other bosses are not spawning. Rather it's not supposed to spawn repeatedly the SAME ONE but RNG between all 3 xD

And the cap on loot is utter garbage, why would you nyerk up half of the faction... Guess they didn't predict some players would barely get any loot, working as intended as usual :thumbup:

• The boss has 2,2 million health and the average dmg per person is +/- 150? This would mean there are about 14600 players at a boss. Gameforge would be really happy with these numbers, but i think the boss has slightly less hp.

• There is no way to fix the disproportionate rewards 10% winners, 80% little or nothing.

Best thing to do is just do away with the boss spawns as the rest of the events are very good.

• ignore that mistake, i was reading aidps and the king was doing about 2.2 million dmg before he died. not his health lol

• in my experience it does not matter how large the alliance is, yet i never got any reward being solo (no group/no alliance). also use kerubiel and godstone for hit count boost.

painter have a bit of a disadvantage on the godstone part i believe or can they socket one somehow?

painters can use an instrument, and an old one can have a godstone.

• they must fix that in a way !

Many asmos leveled up elys and getting carried by elyos so basically you re even screwed by your own faction that is carrying many asmos instead of elyos !

So gameforge has to do something and compensate to repair that mistake !

how is it possible to make an event like that ! one of the two faction can only watch the other one farming the most important thing in that game like it s nothing wtf seriously !

• how is it possible to make an event like that ! one of the two faction can only watch the other one farming the most important thing in that game like it s nothing wtf seriously

This is Aion, it comes with rough edges, only the strongest faction or legions win! working as intended.

It is not good the way that the rewards have been distributed or that only the biggest legions get to win alters with ultimate coupons; we have to live with it and NCSoft/GF suffer the consequences if players leave.

It's good that this event has brought it to Gameforges attention, maybe some good will come of this RNG mess in the future.

• TBH the game looks like it was abandoned lol. 2 months, 2 broken events. Some time ago they were able to run a special maintenance the same day they released a bugged event... Now? What a mess xD

• TBH the game looks like it was abandoned lol. 2 months, 2 broken events. Some time ago they were able to run a special maintenance the same day they released a bugged event... Now? What a mess xD

i'm expecting them to get a state in the next 2 years to say there will be no more updates to the game, just the occasional turning on and off of events, a minimal support staff for the shop and game errors (which will just be a scroll compensation)

• 1 months and 2events totally destroyed game....

today both bosses time on stormwing took all loot only 2 alies of legions (everybody know)... using cheats and bugs is normal i think like keymaker already explained..

so thanks GF you ruin the game totally and iam sure u will never fix it ... because there is only one wait and its rollback....

and if you not trust me just see after each hour of boss the names on screen who got legendary trans... still same name all the time so its my proof