General Event Discussion

• [Event] Lakrum drop will stay until further notice and we added Dumaha drops.

[Boost] Additional drop boost in Dumaha and Lakrum - will be
    activated on 21.08.2019 until 04.09.2019 (same items as currently + a low chance to get Fragments of the fighting spirit and stigma enchantment stones)

Because i think, that there has been no progress in a while or ongoing Information and before it gets forgotten... what about the "normal" Drop-table? Any kind of "improvements" here? Suggestions how to solve it without NC? (2nd Custom Drop Script with normal Mats?!?)

It is the way the game is developed by NCSOFT. We already forwarded the feedback to get it changed.

"We" didn't kill anything, those are the defaults setting of the patch.

It has been several weeks now, since the OW-Drop was "changed" and its still dissapointing to drop something like nothing...

• Why are you mentioning that you're attack speed capped with an ancient form? What do you not understand of "kaisinel breaks attack speed cap"? The "cap" doesn't apply to Kaisinel, you can go beyond it. And ignoring the fact that attack speed debuffs are far less relevant?

Kaisinel is game changer for all the classes, you're talking as if its just a little "plus" for some classes when it definitely isn't.

• Maybe I am blind, maybe I am not.

Is the pumpkin in Holy Tower missing?

Did you go serverwide? I remember the bug with pumpkin not appearing when ppl go via serverwide.

yes, I went serverwide once. no pumpkin. maybe thats the reason why. will test it on normal server, thanks :)

Known issue: Pumpkins are not spawning on the Union server.

Community Guidelines

For balic atreia

Brigade General Sita of the 40th Army: What do you think about that? Isn't it exciting?

A7vX57Y.gif

• Summer event:

thank you for deleting warranty exchange shogu right after bunny hunt, so that you had no time to exchange them when server maintenance came!

Really nice move: my kids lost 80 warranties, I 50...

Every event item must have at least 1 week time frame to exchange!

Not like today: in the morning you can hunt bunnies and in the afternoon it's all turned into useless crap!

• idk if he posted it already when I asked here (atleast I didnt check). but it's good that it's there atleast :)

• Hererim Mines pumpkins spawns is compeltely wrong, Instead of getting an Awakened Pumpkin at the end of the instance, so that the whole group can beat it, it spawns in the mid corridor... its a group pumpkin that this way can only be attacked by one person. The right corridor has a solo pumpkin, did not get to see the right one.

• Thats actually great to hear. I am doing all Lugbug dailies on 10 of my main account characters. What I can tell you is that I am getting a few ancients every week this way, but legendaries are still a bit of trouble as the fusion rates are very tricky and you do end up finding a month worth of work amounting to 0.

I still am very surprised that GF left these lugbug contracts in the daily rewards, so eprhaps it is not too much to expect that the 7.2 changes that korea has will be here as well.

(Hello from the cleric with 5 Hameruns at the time of this post)

• JEEEESSSUUUUSSSSS CHRIST ALMIGHTY. lugbug daily on 10 chars for a few ancients..... talk about mental breakdown I'd have.....

• That really sounds more like work than fun :D

How long does that take you each day? 5 Hameruns? So fuse 4 for Kaisinel

• xDD I don't have them all, I fused 2 legendaries twice already, once with 2 hameruns and got another hamerun. But I did see hamerun from fusions and from vet rewards in a total of 5 darn times... that considering i have right now only 4 different legendary forms.

And about lugbug dailies xD It does take quite some time i think around 5 hours, but I am a no lifer and to be honest it turned into a sort of obsession after a while. I got quite used to it because I can mix it in with my usual farm for kinah and for mobs so in reality i don't think i am spending a lot more time in the game than usual xD

• A decent event for manastones would be nice, broker situation for offensive ones is kinda tragic atm, at least on stormwing asmo

We had a good supply of manastones thanks to the meteorite event, but now the market is quite dry.

• We need cubelets as event reward. Some cubelets only get from world bosses, what is only for the top legion.

And what is stopping the rest of the server, to build their own groups/alliances and kill a worldboss themselves? :/

• We need cubelets as event reward. Some cubelets only get from world bosses, what is only for the top legion.

And what is stopping the rest of the server, to build their own groups/alliances and kill a worldboss themselves? :/

I've noticed that some Odin people seem to think that Stormwing is the same thing as their server. It's not.

• Why though?

I don't see a flaw in the suggested idea. We talked about that multiple times on this forum. Most known reason is lower-middle range legions not wanting to cooperate, otherwise Storm would be pretty fast in a different situation than it is atm. ^^

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't.

• Can you finally implement Extend weapons in some event?

Top-1 legions from each race already took whole possible weapons from world bosses, this weapon isnt unique anymore, so can spread it among other "mortals"?

That :!::!::!:

Legend of the Kaisinel Temple

• Can you finally implement Extend weapons in some event?

Top-1 legions from each race already took whole possible weapons from world bosses, this weapon isnt unique anymore, so can spread it among other "mortals"?

But when there are less competitors, it is even easier to get?

So why put it into an event when all you need to do is join world bosses?

7nTrMS6.png

#unlucky