General Event Discussion

• Well its doable for lazy ppl who didnt do anything with their VR stones. Rest can get nyerked heh.

Why did the thread about the event dissappear? Galeas

I think it's being moderated since it was turning mostly into a hateful comments pool.

• Well its doable for lazy ppl who didnt do anything with their VR stones. Rest can get nyerked heh.

I think it's being moderated since it was turning mostly into a hateful comments pool.

You guys could easily avoid that if you simply tested stuff before releasing it on live servers. Over and over the same mistakes...

test the events and everything will be ok, who is giving me now all the stones back, that i used to make my weapon +15 and then ultimate, just to get the same amount of dragonsand like i get from legendary +5 ?

and explain me, why do you think it became like that? Why do you think ppl replied in a hateful way? Maybe bc ppl are angry? Maybe bc the event sucks? Just saying eh

No matter how horrible the event is there's no reason to act childish and flame everyone/everywhere tho

• So we wont even get any sort of info about that they fix the events or its meant to be like that etc, or maybe its part of the event to cause rage in your player base to see how many are left after december. For sure they cant think that any oncoming event can fix this promo/p2w bs we have as events. Ah and tyvm for f.cking up pvp even more with these p2w skins.

Its ironic that in this thread the only ppl that are discussing problems / opinions about the events are the players and getting zero update/"news" about the mentioned problems/issues from support at all.

• Uhm, never meant that you are childish, all I meant is that if ppl cannot draw a line about what is fine and what is not fine to write are acting this way. I'm also not saying that you need to say the event is fine is all- all you (generic) need to do is to keep in mind that forum got its own rules and standards and posts below an level will just be removed.

You know, you don't have to be toxic/hateful/salty/sarcastic to show that you don't like something, you can just simply communicate it the normal way

• I saw the posts in the deactivated thread and they all were not flame-ish or hadn´t any type of evil language. People just sayed how it is in an acceptable way and the events how they are now are just a big offense to the players, that´s harsh truth.

Promo events are fine, but the weapon skill skin event is pure destruction of PvP balance between normals and P2W players, as the gap is already not big enough - but this really brings it to another level...

There are 2 positive things though.

1. Weekly free 100 fragments

2. Light dragon skin(only the skin, not the skill) is possible to do in the event period(just wait for january first) for those who have atleast one veteran 80 account

The rest is pure robbery on players.

• hmm

You know, you don't have to be toxic/hateful/salty/sarcastic to show that you don't like something, you can just simply communicate it the normal way

That is sometimes difficult if players are either confused because of a lack of event information or an event needs something expensive from the cash shop.

While I understand that Gameforge want everyone to post in a nice informative way, sometimes communicating can be interpreted as hateful or personal when in fact it is only communicating what is wrong with the game.

Galeas reads a lot here and does what he can to report event issues but he is sometimes let down by NCSoft who don't forward any clear event instructions.

That's not to say GF couldn't do a better job of testing which correct me if I'm wrong is done free by some of the moderators who do their best.

edit: Players get genuinely upset if they pay for something in the cash shop that RNG fails similar to gambling or events that have pathetic rewards. From many players perspective they would be more likely to use the cash shop if everything is guaranteed to work in my opinion.

While on this topic recent in-game nerfing and unachievable goals has been interpreted as a move to P2W.

There was a time when everything in the Aion cash shop was available in-game, so the cash shop was only a way to progress faster or obtain desirable skins.

It is time to get back to how Aion F2P was set up in the first place with achievable goals so that players don't have to wait months before a good event appears.

~ Say what you like to me but don't insult my Shugo ~

Edited 3 times, last by Xeon ().

• well anyway they give 3 events and none is ok , bugs / problems where to find what to kill and bla bla plus the best p2w version of cards :)) why ? can you make only one event and to be the best ? you dont know to make money really sorry but the person who is in charge with this ...... think like that if i spend 100 or 1000 euro i want on the end to have something not just to have fun . if i want to have fun i go in vacation with 1000 euro or i buy a gift with 100 euro .

• 100 free fragments?

H8025vo.gif

• i also dont understand where are the 100 free fragments?

• Actually it´s 305 per week i just saw. Maybe not completely free but way cheaper and easier to get than buying craft gear and disenchant. Even with the current tradable legendary enchantment stones prices it´s still cheaper via the event quest.

Actually a really good part of the event.

• @Galeas Gj
    I think this events are so good. Why?
    First
    You can have full PVE gear with already reidentificated ones and you avoid to spent some extra minimum 2 billion to full reidentificat gear everything started from Wings finished to belt.
    Second
    After you get what you want you can sell items in broker to get kinahi from other players to other events. If you get weapon or wings you have free 500 million with that money you can buy cards from players with AC or buy enchant stones for Skin skill event.

Now players who cry about Chests
    This event gonna takes 34 days. Towers spawning 10 am to 2 am.
    Players who is in big legions for example Solo Players already have 80% of gear. So its really annoing to wait it every 10 minute and after first day ( It was new and had motivation ) We almost stopped to do it every 10 minute waiting only big ones every 1:30h . Even in 10 minute farming SP s also taking randoms ( if we see elyoses are many we take randoms from LFG ) so its logic point even if im not solo player and i could do it alone solo i wwouldnt inv anyone as everyone would do same. Me and any of player expect "incubator legions" thinking first for them self than to other.
    I am one who recruiting for Towers and so many randoms got chests in my alliance in this two days . AND TRUST ME IF NOT ALREADY GEARED POWERFULL PLAYERS NOT JOIN WITH THIS EVENT UNGEARED PLAYERS WOULD NEVER TAKE IT FROM ELYOSES !! IF SP wont farm that event asmos wouldnt get any chest even from big towers to small towers.

You guys who blame for this event dont want to move your ass and you want to get everything without do anything ! )

Because of that you will never have top gear never ever in current patch .

Some one said about Mookie event ( only big legions was farming ) at that time I was in legendary PVE gear and me with my two friend same legendary pve gear we started game together we took 16 mookies in last 4 days. Each spawn we was taking 2 mookies as I said with Legendary pve gear. Because we saved spots ranger was making traps AT was getting ready and cast skills I was casting my skills on at at that time for aoe and yea first was ding so fast we could take second !

Bunnys ! I was in incubator legion Chaos Requiem at that time. I killed 10,000 bunnys in event period at start I had no even legendary transformation. Get two geared players teach them how to farm it I was saiving time and spots and planing ways easy to farm maximum bunnys in 20m and i was on mount they was killing i was looting . Who I was some non even legendary transform player from Chaos Requiem for Solo players? But I had plan I had times and its could be looted in Alliance.

My free tips :
    If you are underdog you always will be underdog . Stop crying and try to change something in you its not about game its style of life .
    Crying to non invite you anywere because you have gifted pve gear? Make your own run and you check other ppls gear non cant kick you from SW if they enter they had to hold you ..
    Do everything own and dont be wait help from some one )

For example :
    Each players wo taking Non blessed altars and following leaders who forcing to get 7 stellium from a altars siege total 14 in a days are in Underdog list ! as I said dont wait to help from some one dont search Altars siege in LFG dont follow your crazy leaders. Non care if you have non blessed altars non its 0 point nothing will change ! Better go solo and farm 120-150 stellium in a day expect from 14. Start to change your self from this .

After you change your self to dont be underdog ( which is hard because if you are you cant understand it if some one will not tell you and you think you are doing good ) everything will be so nice.
    Also you will find good points in event and how to do it to get maximum profit.