Weekly Shop Discussion

• +7 silent black feather gear at shop:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

NEW PATCH AND first thing that hits the shop is direct gear to pay,if thats not a good sign about our enviroment i dunno what is.

Well silent black is old gear now, and they gotta reroll etc... I mean its been there since 7.0? so its 4 patches later in shop..

still 2nd best?or the best? i mean the fact that your statement showcases you are ok with it ..its these ideas that keep the company to do these changes on shop.THERE WAS A TIME long long long time ago,where one company promised the shop will be about cosmetics only.

• +7 silent black feather gear at shop:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

NEW PATCH AND first thing that hits the shop is direct gear to pay,if thats not a good sign about our enviroment i dunno what is.

Well silent black is old gear now, and they gotta reroll etc... I mean its been there since 7.0? so its 4 patches later in shop..

still 2nd best?or the best? i mean the fact that your statement showcases you are ok with it ..its these ideas that keep the company to do these changes on shop.THERE WAS A TIME long long long time ago,where one company promised the shop will be about cosmetics only.

Im ok with it, as most new players very likely wont buy it, and only whales who just started or ''got'' a new account would (They would be geared in no time irregardless cus... well whales?) Might even help someone whos short on time and just missing few piece at most.

Also there is no reason for me to not be OK with it, the more equal the game would be in terms of Forms, Manastones, Gear, Runes / Odian levels and COLLECTIONS... the better no?

• the more equal the game would be in terms of Forms, Manastones, Gear, Runes / Odian levels and COLLECTIONS... the better no?

Yet you're against ultimate contract direct purchase without rng :)

Never said that, what i said is that i am agaisnt just giving ultimate contract for nothing.

• Then I assume you're not using your ulti form as you got it by a sheer luck, without having to work hard or p2w for it.

Unless it's fine that you got it "for nothing" :)

• Then I assume you're not using your ulti form as you got it by a sheer luck, without having to work hard or p2w for it.

Unless it's fine that you got it "for nothing" :)

You understand by that i mean getting it without fusing luck (and farming the leges to do so) or without RNG luck in event whichever it is a reward in. By nothing i literally mean just giving up Ult trasformation contract for absolutely nothing / something like HT and or putting it somewhere like elites (Which they wont lol).

You can get it by means of Fusing, Aioncoins either straight up (lol the price would be outrageous), RNG event reward.

Not just outta the shop as freebie or Hero trials / something like elites which aint even a event and not a promo either (as GP supply ingame is practically infinite)

Stop twiching my words already attempting cheap provokations, youll gain nothing. You arent going to get it without Event / RNG gamble boxes or fusing luck no matter how long you yap about it.

(Also it was not my First, or even my second or third fuse mind you, before that i had to obviously attend in every single event ever with lege forms / ancients to make more lege forms) so it was not just ''hey i found 2x spare leges and boom got it DONE''

• 43 x 2

3 x 6

Still no ult form :)

Farming/cashing legendaries is """fun""", but this ridiculous RNG needs to stop or have an alternative at some point

I hate stupid people.

• Wait, so in your opinion getting it by fusing is better than getting it for hero trial?

How come doing x quests nothing while getting it for fusing luck something?

You understand by that i mean getting it without fusing luck (and farming the leges to do so) or without RNG luck in event whichever it is a reward in. By nothing i literally mean just giving up Ult trasformation contract for absolutely nothing / something like HT and or putting it somewhere like elites (Which they wont lol).

• Wow so many dense people are saying its okay that aion shop turns into more and more p2w with every patch while in the game you have to nolife for having decent progress, unless rng ruins that too ofc.

Shop now seems like its for some generic mobile game with p2w everywhere.

• No matter what we do, it won't change as long as they can make a lot of money with the rng ulti boxes in the shop.

We had and gave so many feedback and suggestions to Galeas, but the team isn't changing anything.

[...] :scensored:

Edited by Volveremos: Bad atmosphere - little insulting to GameForge

• Galeas It would be possible to make the combat exp. extractor ~100k kinah instead of the 560k kinah? It is ridiculously expensive even for players with hundreds of millions of kinah.

Or have a bundle of 50-100 piece for free inside shop once/week.

At least gameforge can "edit" that 100%.

• It's europian black friday

Player base - we want less RNG and more rewarding gameplay

Developers - we value your feedback and want to provide you with sense of pride and accomplishment by bringing .... RNG

• Wow so many dense people are saying its okay that aion shop turns into more and more p2w with every patch while in the game you have to nolife for having decent progress, unless rng ruins that too ofc.

Shop now seems like its for some generic mobile game with p2w everywhere.

Did you miss the news? Aion is already a mobile game :3