Community feedback-Free Talk

• the worst thing that could happen would be that ncsoft remove the transformation system in 8.0 to find a new system p2w for 8.x+ :evil:.

Edited once, last by NekoMujuuryoku ().

• the worst thing that could happen would be that ncsoft remove the transformation system in 8.0 to find a new system p2w for 8.x+ :evil:.

I don't think so as they introduces two new ultimate transformations with late 7.9 patch.

• They will release classic in 168 days, that's the only reason they decided to give away the ulti form for free. :bigbrain:

Obvious jk ofc.

I'm glad for everyone who's still playing and hope they won't get demotivated before they get their ulti form

i would not put this past them

the worst thing that could happen would be that ncsoft remove the transformation system in 8.0 to find a new system p2w for 8.x+ :evil:.

I don't think so as they introduces two new ultimate transformations with late 7.9 patch.

the worst thing that could happen would be that ncsoft remove the transformation system in 8.0 to find a new system p2w for 8.x+ :evil:.

but will GF keep it the same ? we not just got to look at NCsoft way of doing things we got GF who loves to change things also.

• I'm glad for everyone who's still playing and hope they won't get demotivated before they get their ulti form

Unfortunately ncsoft/gf put this system too late again!

The game is in a conditon between life and death! (I would say more dead than alive for Europe).

This system should have been there from the beginning of the 6.x because now there are only 4 servers left half full. (if we add the double accounts + the bots)

• i agree that this system should have been there from the start but this was introduced as an artificial problem to make more money. players didn't have this problem. before that it was easy to craft or to buy scrolls but then they introduced this p2w system. when you have solutions in the shop you have to create problems that your solution can solve. making the transf accessible to everyone at the end of 7.9 and possible in 8.0 is finally catching with with the past when we all used scrolls.

i think the system got enough money from ppl and they are ready to move to a new (p2w) system. we had none of these problems. we didn't have many new things... lets say enchanted stigmas... they created the system (in 5.x iirc) with solution in the shop. everything there is an artificial problem created... some since before 6.x (late 4.x and 5.x). but with time they make it more accessible (or remove it - holy serums and others) and ncsoft move to new created systems to milk. happened with stigmas and other things that aged already... so now it's more accessible.

unless they get rid of the idea of making everything p2w... we are going to see this trend coming and going. some older system become more easier or get deleted and new one come into play... and you have to farm years or buy from shop. this was aion for the past five years.

• Ok, let´s see, Gameforge can´t rework the veteran rewards in a appropriate timeframe, BUT they bring 7.9 inbetween the rework of the veteran rewards, so we have not only one potential source of error but two? Smart.....

• 6 months of grinding + 6 gold packs to get the ulti form? Too little, too late. The game is mostly dead, the servers are empty. Most of the time it's already impossible to make a group for instances and sometimes there isn't anyone even to pass your instances. No group play and no solo play. Dead!

Ty GF, see you in 3 years when you finally change the enchanting system to be 0,001% improved rates.

Edited 2 times, last by xperfectx ().

• wasnt it 4-6 months? and what kind of grinding do you mean? logging in everyday for 1 min?

168 days more exactly. Almost 6 months. So yeah I will edit my post, but my point remains the same.

Also you don't get them by logging in for 1 min, you actually have to finish lugbug quests for them. You get them by buying powder with shugo coins, my bad.

Edited once, last by xperfectx ().

• 168 days more exactly. Almost 6 months. So yeah I will edit my post, but my point remains the same.

Also you don't get them by logging in for 1 min, you actually have to finish lugbug quests for them.

The powder will be bought from the shugomatic.

Nothing to do with lugbug missions.

• Also you don't get them by logging in for 1 min, you actually have to finish lugbug quests for them.

No, you get the shugo coin in the atreia pass and the fragments are to be bought in the shugomatic.

Nothing to do with weekly lugbug.

• 168 days more exactly. Almost 6 months. So yeah I will edit my post, but my point remains the same.

Also you don't get them by logging in for 1 min, you actually have to finish lugbug quests for them.

The powder will be bought from the shugomatic.

Nothing to do with lugbug missions.

No, you get the shugo coin in the atreia pass and the fragments are to be bought in the shugomatic.

Nothing to do with weekly lugbug.

My bad then, I'll edit my post again. It's confusing sometimes with different people saying different things.

STILL my point remains, 6 months + 6 gold packs for ulti form is ridiculous. That's if the powder doesn't cost more than the free coins you receive weekly. I don't know about you but I like being rewarded through gameplay, through challenges, you know, like in a videogame (which we are presumably playing), not by literally having to wait months so I can click 2 times per week for some powder.

Let me also give you an example of a good game design and reward system. Let's say that transformation contracts drop from the bosses themselves. So for Prigga form you have to beat Prigga and so on, but each with its own challenges. Like kill Prigga solo in 1:30 minutes for legendary contract, etc. Wouldn't that be a game that you want to play? Imagine people actually using strategies, making tests, creating builds, the potential is huge and I just thought about this in 10 sec.

Edited once, last by xperfectx ().

• You are confusing Aion with Path Of Exile :) There is no builds here :) The game has few mechanics and that's it. The game base on DPS and most of the high DPS players are p2w ( there will be some that will feel their ego hurt here :) ). This game is not made to give you such a high ground of complexity and was changed according to publisher requests to be as much as possible p2w. Do you want to make a boss in 1.30 mins? Easy, put like +1k euro into the shop (as premade). This is the only mechanic you have to think about. Rest are easy, you learn them in few tries. I am playing the game as I was playing it in 2009 - 2013 ( because of the pandemic ) really active and because of the p2w and rng I can't even reach 50% of the performance I had in "2009 - 2013". There I was full pve and pvp gear as final content of the game and I was so active in pvp and siges. Made countless kills and took so many forts, etc. I was general at that time. Now ... all that counts is a fat wallet not how good a player you are.

You are confusing Aion with Path Of Exile :) There is no builds here :) The game has few mechanics and that's it

Don't get me wrong I know this very well. But it doesn't have to be this way. The game used to have more variety in sets, it would not be such a hard change to slowly implement more complexity again.

This game is not made to give you such a high ground of complexity and was changed according to publisher requests to be as much as possible p2w. Do you want to make a boss in 1.30 mins? Easy, put like +1k euro into the shop (as premade). This is the only mechanic you have to think about.

1k euro if you're extremely lucky on a korean mmo. 3.5 million $ if you're not so lucky

I am playing the game as I was playing it in 2009 - 2013 really active and because of the p2w and rng I can't even reach 50% of the performance I had in "2009 - 2013". There I was full pve and pvp gear as final content of the game and I was so active in pvp and siges. Made countless kills and took so many forts, etc. I was general at that time. Now ... all that counts is wallet not how good player you are.

I feel you fam QQ. I'm pretty melancholic too when I think how fun this game used to be. That is the only reason why I still bother with this game and this forum.

Maybe if I contribute just a little more feedback, things will change, but the trend is always against me and others like me. Still it gives other outsider people information about the Aion EU experience and if I manage to inform even 10 people with my opinions, then the time I took to write was not wasted.

• @xperfectx I do respect your opinion and if we're dealing with a company open to the community that has a management thinking to make a good business with a "healthy environment" I would put so much feedback here but I just gave up. I have given so much feedback when GF took the game from NcSfot and my account been transferred but everything was ignored and I am not speaking about my own feedback I am speaking about general community feedback. They never care to build a good community around this game and take theirs incoming from a strong community. Take the Path of Exile as an example. Is the real free game with no pay to win whatsoever. Every time I am playing a new patch there I am putting like 50 euro into skins, etc not because I like skins but because I want to pay something back. Look what success has... So is possible to have a totally f2p game with a policy so strong against p2w. I remember some asked for some items in the shop and his suggestion was refused by the fac was a p2w item. They have millions of players in a game that is f2p and that company thriving making now the path of exile 2. As long they will not change the business view and how to create a good community and make an attractive environment for players ... what's the point? Do they ever listen to our feedback? They will just listen to the feedback of what players need in the shop for more p2w.

• 600kk for a free kaisinel is too much? other people paid couple thousand of euros for it

Why are you seeing this as a favor or mercy made by GF? What do you mean by free? Seams your experience in mmo is small. They don't give you anything free. They made sure they will reduce the chance to have that item so they can monetize it. Why the ultimate kasinel comes just now ? because some new ultimate transformations are in the way, way better than kaisinel and they will be into the shop of some rng boxes with 0.00001% to drop. k ... We are making them a favor that we playing this game. If we leave they will close the server and go home and try something else. We are the ones making favors to GF not vice-versa! Stop thinking like this cause is really bad for you! Imagine all players will quit for a month aion ( not that is possible) who is favoring whom? When you all understand all this maybe something will change :)