Community feedback-Free Talk

• they promised the second part before the summer and for kaisinel you need a little more than 4 months if you have the coins... so we will have it before our transf is complete.

aesthetics is the least of my problems atm. two problems comes to mind. one... that i probably didn't want kaisinel. i know kaisinel has nice collection if you have the rest of the transf but what if i wanted marchutan for my class because it's better? what if someone wanted ereshkigal for playing only pvp? it's not a selectable box... they decided for me what transf is best for my class. ofc it's better than my leg transf but still not the best if everyone gets one for free... some will get the best for their class others not. this leads to the second problem... fantasy runes or whatever is for this transf. you are not going to see them available for the next half year and another half year after everyone gets kaisinel. at least with a selectable ulti transf there demand will be split. ppl will complain in pvp because of +10 kaisinel vs +0 kaisinel. but it's probably one of the future sales in the shop or promo events.