[Aion 7.6] Auto hunting

• Where are you farming :)?

• Maybe if you are a top pve player , only you on your spot no one kill you , bot dont freeze and you have tons of exp potion.... then yes if you are lucky in One hour Maybe 5 insigna.... maybe....

• [...] I care very little about your private life, in this thread we are talking about a game topic, we are not talking about what you do in your free time, or how much you charge at month. [...] what matters to me is what is being done with the game and what it is becoming update after update and the disservice you do when you speak without having any idea of what is being farmed in each of these

Edit by Zapiel: Flaming.

• we are not talking about what you do in your free time

Of course we do, we (all except you) play AION in our free time for fun. You are the only one that considers AION as work........

But I thank you mate: first I hated the auto bot system because meanwhile hating all in connection to Gameforge is some kind of reflex unfortunatly. Then I was suspicious about the auto bot system when the first hate was gone. Then I started to like the auto bot system a little bit because it brought me titan coins, insignias and cubes while I slept or was at my job. But now, and thats only your merit, I LOVE the auto bot system just for the reason that it pisses people of your kind so much off......... you alone made me love the auto bot system, gj dude......

• we are not talking about what you do in your free time

Of course we do, we (all except you) play AION in our free time for fun. You are the only one that considers AION as work........

But I thank you mate: first I hated the auto bot system because meanwhile hating all in connection to Gameforge is some kind of reflex unfortunatly. Then I was suspicious about the auto bot system when the first hate was gone. Then I started to like the auto bot system a little bit because it brought me titan coins, insignias and cubes while I slept or was at my job. But now, and thats only your merit, I LOVE the auto bot system just for the reason that it pisses people of your kind so much off......... you alone made me love the auto bot system, gj dude......

You put things in my mouth that I have not said, you are free to love whatever you want, your opinion does not matter to me exactly the same, I have not talked about work or money (you do)

• https://pasteboard.co/JoeHYk2.png

And I had no exp pots on, only golden stars from that dumamond event. With experience pots, you can get like 8 insignias an hour. You can farm in rokoros, silentera, hanarkand, basically anywhere with elite mobs. Also I'm far from fully geared in PvE. Just put you character anywhere with elite mobs (if you are targeting experience) and let it loose.

Also, shared place, that moment I decided to let it loose in silentera just below the entrance corridor when I saw the first elite mob, where 2 other people were botting around. I still prefer Rokoros, because it is much safer and you get the same if not more insignias, but wanted to try silentera.

• Ok and now tell me what is your non top pve gear? Have you improved stigma or devanion ?

• with my gear i got problems farming elite mobs...and if 2 get aggroed..im dead..

also my gear is ultimate but its not +15 etc...

so for me only way are normal mobs...but im fine :) anyway i can work and meanwhile my char is farming cubes or titan coins

• Ok and now tell me what is your non top pve gear? Have you improved stigma or devanion ?

He did not had full +12 stigmas 22 days ago and given no real enchanting event happened since then I really doubt he have improved stigmas.

Idk about his pve gear, but looking at his pvp gear he's not (well, wasn't 22 days ago) quite overgeared.

He has also 3 improved daevanions, but it doesn't quite matter given 5 skill slots in auto hunt.

He most likely just found nice place to farm instead of just going outside the main fortress and trying to farm weak mobs with 100 other bots around.

• If U want items like titan coin bundles or rune fragments (silentera) farm without this bot on. If U botting, ull get mostly nothing. This could be too OP if U botting and receive the same drop as usual ...

Some people R just thinking, that now when is implemented bot system, they can get everything for free without spending real time in a game xD ... just turn on botting, and 2000 titan coin bundles 100 pieces ! xD.

Also the best Aion will be, when Galeas will ask about adjustment - only during bot on - chance for drop

[Rune] Transformation Contract: Kaisinel :S

• If U want items like titan coin bundles or rune fragments (silentera) farm without this bot on.

Sorry, but this is simply not true. My official auto farm bot runs over night in a relatively low level area in Gelkmaros and I have always titan coin bundles with the bot, I had several 30x, 50x and even 100x coin bundles since the bot runs......

• If U want items like titan coin bundles or rune fragments (silentera) farm without this bot on.

Sorry, but this is simply not true.

I have my doubts too. To put it simple, since the bot release I haven't farm a single titan coin bundle. I've activated the bot pretty much in various areas of Ingisson with the 2 characters I have, at various times of the day, with many others using the bot around and with no one around, and nothing, which is weird, considering that I'm using a rune with +22% chance in items.

with my gear i got problems farming elite mobs...and if 2 get aggroed..im dead..

also my gear is ultimate but its not +15 etc...

I tried and got problems too. Even attacking manually had trouble with 2, but it's true what Vichel was saying. Those elite monsters give considerably more amount of exp and, for farming insignias of experience, they are the best option. I see in the chat even people with good gear dying every once in a while in those areas.

n9qFYTX.gif

• I have full +15 marciless intruder, with prome hard mode earrings, rest of acceories katalam, merciless intruder +15 wings, and ara infernalia feather and bracelet.

No improved stigmas. What is more, mixture of +9 and +12. Still waiting for an event to get my +12 set :(. Its good gear, but definitely far from maxed out.

I do have a couple of imrpoved daevanions, but I don't use them in the bot. They simply have too much Cooldown, the only daevanion I use is +12 bestial surprise attack.

Edit: I tried and katalam feather and bracelet work just as fine. Also my reidentification sucks for pve as I have accuracy and random stat as a fourth instead of defenses on most armor pieces, so it definitely could be better. Its just a matter of finding a good spot, try to get somewhere where mobs are not too close together or have dangerous reflects and selecting a good set of skills, with consistent damage being more important than burst. Trying out different places and testing what works best for your class (assassin for me) were the key in my case. Templars can do quite well in rokoros with the consistent heal vision, for example. Sins do well in Silentera. Clerics, Rangers and Glads pretty much anywhere (use the heal DP, trick a couple clerics in my legion use). Etc.

Hi guyz,

a SIN skill rotation suggestion for elite's mobs farming ?

I put first 2 skills the Mist Butcher trnasfoamrtion and Bestial Surprise Attack, with those you get all the healing and mana you'd even need. Then last 3 I got swift edge, rune carve (i have sigil strike in stigmas) and fang strike. Those last 3 don't do the burst damage that something like ambush has, but they keep hitting all the time with their super low cooldown, swift edge does not cost mana and although the bot lacks burst, it simply hits and heals all the time. This works best on things like the spiders in silentera.

Edited once, last by Vichel: Clarification ().

• Left my alt cleric botting in rokoros for a few hours, without dp in skill bot. Only pots. No problem at all.

(Armour and feathers merciless +15, katalam/prom HM access, stigma +0 to +5, daeva skill +5 to +8)