STIGMA EVENT DATES

• you wouldn't get any +15 stigmas on your own with no granker event. Unless you are a casher ofc

Highkey one of the most bs-statements I've heared in a good while. Don't project your incapability of playing the game in an economical way onto a whole community. Speak for yourself, tyvm.

• you wouldn't get any +15 stigmas on your own with no granker event. Unless you are a casher ofc

Highkey one of the most bs-statements I've heared in a good while. Don't project your incapability of playing the game in an economical way onto a whole community. Speak for yourself, tyvm.

+1

• Granker event wasnt only about money. People forget that event was also showering you with leg and ult pve ench stones. Its hard to enchant your pve gear with stones only from instances.

I dont want to get involved in that discussion, but i would be very interested in how to play the game in an economical way?

And rather that implies that there is an uneconomical way to play?

I for myself still think it is hard to farm the kinah limit with 2 accounts, but i wont say it is not possible. It is just no fun at all and i would imagine that it takes a great amount of time if you dont have a character that does maka and prome solo on both accounts

• It's not like 19y old persons dont work or something xD

EDIT: Just sitting at home in front of my 1500€ Computer (just for aion) with my cheese burgers and playing aion and ofc paying 200€ every months for coins.

• I for myself still think it is hard to farm the kinah limit with 2 accounts, but i wont say it is not possible. It is just no fun at all and i would imagine that it takes a great amount of time if you dont have a character that does maka and prome solo on both accounts

I mean if you main painter and used granker event well to enchant gear for some more painters, you can easily reach cap on 2 Accs tho. Makarna + Prome Clear could be done in 1:30h. Multiply it with 3-4 chars, its like 5-6h a week for 2 accs x). But yeah in general its not for everyone.

• I for myself still think it is hard to farm the kinah limit with 2 accounts, but i wont say it is not possible. It is just no fun at all and i would imagine that it takes a great amount of time if you dont have a character that does maka and prome solo on both accounts

I mean if you main painter and used granker event well to enchant gear for some more painters, you can easily reach cap on 2 Accs tho. Makarna + Prome Clear could be done in 1:30h. Multiply it with 3-4 chars, its like 5-6h a week for 2 accs x). But yeah in general its not for everyone.

Yeah that might be right, but if you participated in the event you should have enough kinah anyway.

I for myself could do this only on my main character and I simply dont want to do this with a second char because i wouldnt have fun at all and i would need to equip the char from nearly zero equip.

I would say it is way easier to just level a lot of characters to 80 and try to sell golden shugo from maka. This way you can even bypass the kinah limit.

• Can farm 2-3 acc kinah cap, unlucky enchanting accounts, i dont get anything anyway even with the same effort. Thats the most GG meta, do the same things people with +15 stig sets do, still dont get close to that cus perma-underaverage luck accounts. :D

• When will people finally drop their tinfoil

• Hi guys, Hi Galeas ,

Is there a specific reason of such a big difference between NA / EU regarding the stigma event ? Not the event, I mean the item in cash shop DURING the event.

Is GameForge the only decision-maker ? Or there is always discussion with the licence owner ?

I really just want to understand, don't care about the rest.

North America :

https://www.aiononline.com/news/stigma-promotion-5-2020

For 50$ ( 4000 Black Cloud Coin ) I can buy Stigma Enchantment Bundle (Stigma Enchantment Stone x35 + [BCM] Stigma Enchantment Stone x15):

THIS ITEM WAS AVAILABLE DURING 1 MONTH

Europe :

https://fr.aion.gameforge.com/…tigmaEnchanting_27052020/

For +/- 140$ ( with a 30% in cash shop ) you can buy 40 tradable + 10 no tradable Stigma Enchantment Stone

THIS ITEM WAS AVAILABLE DURING 3 DAYS ? 1 WEEK ?

thanks

• GF shop goods always have been and of course still are overpriced compared to NA. Maybe EU wallet warriors are willing to spend much more than NA ones.

• actually it is a problem on GF side, you wouldn't get any +15 stigmas on your own with no granker event. Unless you are a casher ofc. But nice try i give you that 8o

I believe that u could get But with granker event ppl literally just chilled and were buying stigma stones.Without granker event u need to pass through hell(rly ppl are playing from 2 accs to get money?)

• To be honest I think its good that the items on EU are so expensive, if they were cheaper then more people would be overly OP. F2P would surely not be an option if the shop was affordable for say 5-15% of the population? (I.e. full plati pve cubes and +15).

• To be honest I think its good that the items on EU are so expensive, if they were cheaper then more people would be overly OP. F2P would surely not be an option if the shop was affordable for say 5-15% of the population? (I.e. full plati pve cubes and +15).

The entire game concept is literally balanced around core items being cheap and affordable while being needed on mass.

• Just a small recap about last stigma event.

27-05 - Event came after maintenance wednesday.
    27-05 - No stigma bundles in the cash shop
    27-05 - Everybody went on discord to buy from other players that had massive amounts
    28-05 - Everybody had full +15 the next day because players sold for 50cent each try
    30-05 - Finally bundles on cash shop, but nobody needed them anymore
    03-06 - You almost made no money and on top of that event only lasted one week

I mean it's obviously a marketing mistake. If you want to make money, stigma events need to be more often and longer so players can atleast impulse buy for alts or whatsoever. Also waiting so long means players will mass up stigma stones from gold ingots and sell cheaper then your shop and there is nothing you can do about it.

Anyway thank you for last event, I really hope there will be more and longer events in the near future :)  Galeas

• why give them ideas bro? :'(

AION LIVE

Nexus: Zach (Asmodian Cleric) 2012-2014

Spatalos: Maurine (Elyos Gunner) 2014-2015

Telemachus --> Deyla: Finland (Asmodian Cleric) 2015-2016

Grendal --> Antriksha: Cersei (Asmodian Bard) 2017-2018

Nergal --> Stormwing: Max (Elyos Cleric) 2018-2020

Stormwing: Tom (Elyos Painter) 2020-2022

AION CLASSIC

Tahabata: Dale (Elyos Ranger) 2023-Present