Posts by DJKeyB

Well put! Could not agree more :)

I find having 6-7k crit unbuffed to be a quite decent number. So with procs you can reach numbers of 9-10k. With sword and shield that can be some solid damage for pve, swapping to gs for punishment... regarding pvp perhaps a hybrid seems to be effective.

I suppose it also comes down to what gear you have? The collections of the shinies could be a good damage boost, so I start to have the feeling full crit for pve (and maybe even pvp) could be interesting as the attack is increased. Although 7.7 introduces more defence to counter this, right?

Many thoughts, so little time 😄

Pretty accurate, if you get the lakrum gear and find yourself a ok 4-6 people group, you should be able to atleast fend off 1 or 2 OP player(s) :)

Tip: Don’t understimate a good group composition (classes). For instance templar bodyguard which can make you invulnerable for 15 seconds, or spiritmaster self shields (makes you insanely tanky). Some classes have a little harder time to survive in pvp than others (sorcerer is very squishy and vulnerable in pvp).

Lastly the stormwing event right now is incredibly generous, check it out carefully ^^

Good luck have fun!

GF OW rares has been a feature of Aion EU since I returned over a year ago, although not for everyone farming has been one of the main things that is therapeutic and enjoyable to do. :loveheart:

Quite honestly it is sacrilege to remove as it is an integral part of the game, with 80% of players wanting it back I sincerely hope it is re-instated as soon as possible.

Could not have said it better, it’s quite therapeutic for real.

I’m gonna be honest, as a tank main, that S rank is crucial for PVE content. The old OW drops was a game changer, it was some great wester changes we needed. I urge them to bring it back again asap, there’s been good activity and interest lately so I hope they keep up these “positive” changes :)

Especially in PvE 10K more as a tank doesn't even make a difference in current endcontent. Before you die (with 20+K def) your group is dead anyway or the boss is enraged or whatever... but it's never that you eat too much dmg.

If any changer a S-minion is.. it's in PvP.

The ow-drops also have always been announced as an [EVENT]. So every event ends.
    Additionally they increased the amount of Ids for minion-instance + you can buy minionite now.

I respect your opinion, however as (also) a end game tank I can say that personally that 10k hp has saved me plenty of times. It also makes premium potions heal just that little extra boost. For instance if you’re about to wipe, and you cover comrade your group (that’s a lot of returned damage you could get), having 10-15k extra hp has proven enough to me. For instance on Jotun in PW HM. I can count tenfolds of times where group wiped, and I as templar survive on >10k hp.

And if not for the returned damage, somehow surviving “tankbuster/oneshot” attacks buys the group just enough time to to use skill ress and get back up, for a second life and attempt on the boss run. Especially for ATs where the shields make that 10k HP effectively even more important as the base HP can’t measure against a Templar with empyreon and prayer.

I’m gonna be honest, as a tank main, that S rank is crucial for PVE content. The old OW drops was a game changer, it was some great wester changes we needed. I urge them to bring it back again asap, there’s been good activity and interest lately so I hope they keep up these “positive” changes :)

Ow drops is highly desired by the community that’s for sure. This would be a good moment for GF to show us they listen :)

There’s been a lot of good communication lately, complements to Galeas and team

Galeas please do emergency maint sometime this week to fix the kinah issue when you sell items from instances to NPC. You guys already know this is a sensitive topic and the amount of kinah you get for doing instances already got nerfed with 7.5...

+1 from many people :)

I agree with that.

Almost impossible to farm anything. Zero progress since one week. I´m not in a big Legion, don´t get any rewards in Dumaha Altars, no Bosses, nothing......

Galeas pls think about something for players without big Legions. Or put everything in the shop to, at least give ppl a chance to buy the things they can´t get

The good thing is that there’s plenty of people for dredge, rt and pve 😄

And since the rewards from there are superb 👌

I think if they put the wb rewards in shop that’d be disaster, seeing the infinity weapon potential... (Meaning, maybe it’s a better idea to keep supply low)?

To be honest I think its good that the items on EU are so expensive, if they were cheaper then more people would be overly OP. F2P would surely not be an option if the shop was affordable for say 5-15% of the population? (I.e. full plati pve cubes and +15).