[Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer

• enchant rates are screwed (once again).

Been trying to enchant like ancient weapon for my alt, used ~150 ancient stones and it's still +10 :\ wtf this cancer tweaks again on the enchant rates? why u do this?

• Upgraded today 4 ancient items to +15 with purely ancient stones. Made them all +5 with ancients also and got them to +11/12 today quite easily. It's just rng and some of you got unlucky.

• My life is so sad I cant even upgrade one stigma from +5 to +6 with 3x ench. stigma stone :D.

I will never have one stigma +9.

Any1 knows the rates please??

it sux

thx

So what? So is everyone else...

• It can't be accidentally changed.

• How, tell me HOW, can you supposedly fail SOOO many times with ''88%'' change of succesful enchantment?

It's simple statistic. If you are unlucky it can be 50 times a failure (really unrealistic at 12% failure), but even then, if you see the whole system the chance is 88% to go up. People don't understand statistic. You see 88% and think 9 out of 10 must go up. That's not how it works and it is not GF mistake.

Learn something about statistic and believe it.

Nevertheless it is annoying, I can understand you. But the problem is maths and the thing, that you are unlucky :)

• How, tell me HOW, can you supposedly fail SOOO many times with ''88%'' change of succesful enchantment?

It's simple statistic. If you are unlucky it can be 50 times a failure (really unrealistic at 12% failure), but even then, if you see the whole system the chance is 88% to go up. People don't understand statistic. You see 88% and think 9 out of 10 must go up. That's not how it works and it is not GF mistake.

Nevertheless it is annoying, I can understand you. But the problem is maths and the thing, that you are unlucky :)

umm 88 out of 100 stones should definitely succeed. that's how success rate works. but anyways, i never trusted computer rng cos it's not real rng

How, tell me HOW, can you supposedly fail SOOO many times with ''88%'' change of succesful enchantment?

umm 88 out of 100 stones should definitely succeed. that's how success rate works. but anyways, i never trusted computer rng cos it's not real rng

btw, what people don't take into consideration when relying on the enchantment success rate is the fact that failing drops level. so yeah, if fail wouldn't drop level but just vanish the stone like for ultimate stones on ulti gear, then 88% success rate would look much much better. but when you start with +5 and end with +2 after a ton of stones it kinda looks as if it's not really 88% (just an example)

• i'm very curious if someone from the staff could say how exactly is "rng" calculated on enchanting for example. is it something like rng = rand() % 100 -> if rng < 89 then success ? (i'm talking about +1 enchantment, not even gonna go into the discussion for +2 or +3 chances)

• Galeas

Why did shugo not appear on the altars today? Did you change it?

If not, tell me how shugo works. Sometimes appears at 8a.m., sometimes 10a.m., 12a.m. etc. etc... It's stupid that we need camp for shugo cuz he can spawn at any time.

• That's a valid question. It would be good to know if thats on purpose or if thats a wrong mechanic.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't.

• what shugo is this? are we not talking about the stellium administrator npc ? i thought that was the one selling coupons (at least that's where i bought legendaries from)

• Does anybody know how needed accuracy in 7.2 really is im currently thinking about dropping accu off my armour so that i have crit, pdef, mdef and hp

• what shugo is this? are we not talking about the stellium administrator npc ? i thought that was the one selling coupons (at least that's where i bought legendaries from)

The Aspu blessing (yellow ring around altar on the map), gives, on the NEXT altar siege on that altar, an additional shugo who sell randomly, ultimate or leg stone coupons, stella EM instances entries, 1 WB invocation scroll, or an access to stella instance.

These only benefit to the legion that won that altar.

Those conquered altars are shown with a kind of crown above the altar icon on the map.

It is this shugo we are talking about.

• so basically aside from the stellium administrator npc that sells legendary coupons, there's an extra shugo in the altar that sells only to legion members this ?

• Yes, never noticed the yellow circle on map? Nor the crown icon on altar on map?

oh i did. i just thought that based on that the stellium admin npc shows legendary or ultimate or none :) also, does this shugo have a time limit? or after its (delayed) arrival, it just stays there for the remaining time of the ownership ?

• It usually spawns 30mins after killing the altar boss, then its stays for some time... vanishes and comes back again... sometimes you can buy more than 1 time these 3 leg or 1 ult coupons (bug?). If you take altar at 20:00 his inventory resets at 9:00 next day so you can buy it again...

• It usually spawns 30mins after killing the altar boss, then its stays for some time... vanishes and comes back again... sometimes you can buy more than 1 time these 3 leg or 1 ult coupons (bug?). If you take altar at 20:00 his inventory resets at 9:00 next day so you can buy it again...

interesting, does it have better prices than the npc ? does the npc have a limit like the shugo or why do we need the legendary coupons from the shugo if we have npc with perma lege coupons ?

• No, price is the same, 1 ult/3 leg coupons per altar, resets at 9:00. Sometimes it reset randomly and you can buy the coupons multiple times , dunno why, dunno how.