Posts by Stefanskarpeta

Legendary random contract for more like 200euro? I hope it's bad joke from GF side. We need that contracts for this patch as hell and you just selling them for this money???

It's not like they added lege forms for afking for everyone, lege form in elite rewards + plenty ancient forms for fusion in meteorite event. Also drop from open world + from events with really small chance but still.

wouldn't quite call it "just" selling them for money

After ONE YEAR we finally get first event with 100% chance to get lege form. And it's RANDOM, so we can get wrong one.

Btw.
    6x(200euros) leg form = 13,75% (1200 euros) to kaisinel. WW are coming with their Kaisinel. So sweeet

Yesterday, shugos did't appear too. (before 2 p.m.)

Galeas Im still waiting for answer

Pls contact support if it's anything game related.

what? its bug or you just fix it. Just tell.

From start patch 7.0 after altar siege at 8 p.m. if you had shugo on altar you was able to buy items from shugo (apsu blessing) and the next day this shugo cd on items was reseted so you could buy 2nd time.

Now, shugo doesn't appear so you can't buy two time anymore.

Livo did it for FREE. He did a great job. He wasted a lot of time. Only what you need to do is take code, learn it and maybe make small corrections.

But no, GF is GF. They do nothing with tons on bots (just ONE, f*ing ONE gm can ban all bots- just need to logging in everyday for 1-2h on map and ban them systematically) and now, when they have the best moment to punish cheaters they will do nothing too. It's so disgusting for rest of the players. Just no words...

Galeas are u planning another event after the race ? In the 2 weeks before the patch i mean.

It would be nice to have stolen letters back. It will provide some useful enchantment stones and contracts before 7.0...

We are checking what can be done. Having an event prepared last minute is always risky.

risky?

Rusty Coin event is not 'last minute' and still have a lot of bugs xD

"The drop of Malleability stones will be increased"

Galeas great but You need do one more thing. Ban all bot's.

There are a lot of them in whole map. They work 24/h and still you do nothing with that.

If you think we are doing nothing you are way wrong. hundreds (thousands sometimes) of bots are banned every week. Still they keep on creating accounts as fast as we ban them. I ensure you we want them gone as badly as you do.

so why bots with the same nick names can drop for a few days 24/h?

I don't know but You can't ban by IP? I mean all acc - bot's acc and main acc.

And you can easy check in logs all trades stones/kinah from bot's acc to main acc. You can also ban IP from which acc are created.

robi1102 Niby się tym nie przejmujesz a jednak pamiętasz co i kto do Ciebie pisał :D

"całą kasę przelał ze starego maina na nowego " - po wejściu 6.2 miałem zaledwie 500kk , tak dla Twojej informacji. Chociaż nie wiem czy jest sens tłumaczenia się komuś kto w prywatnej wiadomości potrafi tylko napisać, że ktoś jest donejterem i lata odpalony tylko dlatego, że ktoś jest ubrany... :D

Żeby nie robić offtopu:
    Chanter nawet po nerfie nie jest złą postacią. Nerf na heala był nieunikniony i każdy kto potrafił myśleć wiedział, że to w końcu nadejdzie. Chociaż moim zdaniem powinni zmniejszyć po prostu wartość podstawy a nie usuwać efekt healing boosta z devanionów.

Boli trochę nerf na dmg bo jest on odczuwalny. Pod względem pve nie wiem, nie gram praktycznie pve wiec ciężko mi się wypowiedzieć na ten temat. Pod względem pvp mogę powiedzieć tyle, że chanter w full ultimie da rade z każdą postacią która również jest w full ultimie, kwestia ogarnięcia. Minus taki, że już nie jest takim niezniszczalnym czołgiem :P

Aug 17th 2018:

"The existing Veteran Reward System

• Will not be continued as it was, but replaced by a new reward system – the “Platinerk AG”.
    • Therefore there will be no new Elite Levels after the current version is running out (ends 13th of September).
    • Rewards of the first 80 Veteran Reward Levels will be reset again before 6.0 Release"

Link to post: Link

Galeas can you explain?

After 5 months we don't have hero tasks, new platinerk system and enough decent events. So why are you hypocrites?

Okay, we had 5 events and how good were these events? And yes, event with contracts is good but its "afk event". And others events? A lot of crappy items to win. No stones pvp...

Why dont you give us old events with points? Points for instances and quests. It'll make game more active.

And always the same.. "there will be info about Hero Trials when there is actually some news.. bla bla bla". You've been writing the same for several months.

Big company can't do some quest for 5 months....? Yea, you just lie.

If you really would like to do something for players, then you would add at least a new NPC with daily quests, nothing complicated :)

No new events?

No info about hero tasks?

No info about new platinerk system?

No info about 6.5?

No new ways to get legendary pvp stones?

Still no ways to get ultimate pvp stones?

It's a joke? :D

Przypomina bardziej jakieś fanowskie forum a nie oficjalne.

Wszystko mało przejrzyste i do tego ten background który tylko przeszkadza, da się to jakoś wyłączyć i ustawić normalne białe/czarne tło? :v