[Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer

• Galeas can u tell us soon we will have another auction for mansion estate ?

Cocaina boss :love:

• Does someone know how many new instances we get with 7.0 and why almost noone in korea is playing on Dumah but on Lakrum (dumah looks awesome imo)

• What do you mean no one on Korea playing on Dumah, but on Lakrum? Lakrum is empty, just a few random bots here and there farming middle map boss mob that drops keberium. In rest Dumah is always pretty full even at late hours.

New Instances are Stella Laboratories Easy & Normal and another version of Prometun Workshop (Hard) while current one is very nerfed (boss has just a first human phase, spawns only 2 adds instead of 3 and only thing to watch out for is the AOE she does, but they are really easy to dodge, I haven't tried the Hardmode version yet, hard to get invites on KOR :) )

• Actually from what I see on afreeca, most KR geared players play on the new map Dumah and only at siege they go to Lakrum, or maybe Prometun. On Lakrum are only players that started new and need to gear up because on Dumah even the normal mobs are a lot harder than elites on Lakrum.

What do you mean no one on Korea playing on Dumah, but on Lakrum? Lakrum is empty, just a few random bots here and there farming middle map boss mob that drops keberium. In rest Dumah is always pretty full even at late hours.

New Instances are Stella Laboratories Easy & Normal and another version of Prometun Workshop (Hard) while current one is very nerfed (boss has just a first human phase, spawns only 2 adds instead of 3 and only thing to watch out for is the AOE she does, but they are really easy to dodge, I haven't tried the Hardmode version yet, hard to get invites on KOR :) )

I see newer players are still doing PW in 4, or 5 or 6 people. Meanwhile, most geared players can do this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqvWHn-wG8A).

New PW hard is actually quite hard. I've seen players trying it for hours, probably practicing. One player mistake equals entire party getting one shot. I only got half the fight but you can see here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5fw40wW2Ck) a successful kill of this boss with no mistakes. The boss has one aoe aetherhold skill. From what I see, everyone should be in the center and together. When one player is outside, the entire party gets 1 shot. The player targeted during aetherhold needs to RS and run outside. The boss will follow with another aoe but without aetherhold. As you can see, you need dps because the boss has a lot of HP but you only need to kill 50% of it. Most players stop here, I don't know why.

Stella requires more mechanics. I have some fights recorded and explained by KR but maybe other time.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

• I forgot to mention but can't edit. From what I see, in the easy mode PW a lot of players didn't get an ultimate drop in their runs, only legendaries. In the one above is just luck.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

• Yup, I can confirm that. I think I did 10-15 runs of Prome and seen only 2x ultimates drop.

Same with makarna, the ultimate drop rate is nerfed hard (never seen an ultimate in makarna yet, and did it more times than Prome on KOR, cause it's easier and a lot faster ~5min tops). In the Stella Laboratories (Easy) it's probably the same crap drop rate, only done that once so can't confirm, but no ulti dropped.

• hi Galeas,

transfer is active tomorrow (1st mai) or 2 mai ?

i have to know, cause i working and have to adjust my working time...

thks for answer

• It will be only after the maintenance on Thursday. I mean some spots are still open but if some are added it will be on Thursday I think. I will confirm.

• ok,

so no opportunity for me to transfert;(;(;(.

else you save me a spot for 1 character ^^ GREAT Galeas <3<3<3

• The drop of Malleability stones will be increased (ancient, legendary and ultimate). We will monitor the situation and adjust in the future if need be

Hi Galeas "increased" sounds good, but will it be increased by a lot so 50% or by 1-2%? Do you have any infos about that?

• "The drop of Malleability stones will be increased"

Galeas great but You need do one more thing. Ban all bot's.

There are a lot of them in whole map. They work 24/h and still you do nothing with that.

There are a lot of them in whole map. They work 24/h and still you do nothing with that.

if you ban 1, 10 are created.

like the pest, they surrounding you. nothing can be done about bot...

at least, just abused them.

If you think we are doing nothing you are way wrong. hundreds (thousands sometimes) of bots are banned every week. Still they keep on creating accounts as fast as we ban them. I ensure you we want them gone as badly as you do.

If you think we are doing nothing you are way wrong. hundreds (thousands sometimes) of bots are banned every week. Still they keep on creating accounts as fast as we ban them. I ensure you we want them gone as badly as you do.

Hi Galeas,

is this:
    [HOW TO] Report Bots/Kinah Sellers

still active? Or did it got copy pasted without the feature being active?

Ty.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't.

so why bots with the same nick names can drop for a few days 24/h?

I don't know but You can't ban by IP? I mean all acc - bot's acc and main acc.

And you can easy check in logs all trades stones/kinah from bot's acc to main acc. You can also ban IP from which acc are created.