[Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer

• Hello!

I've been playing with my friends for some weeks and they told me that for them teleporting on the map only cost 1 gold and for me it cost like 2k or more, how is this possible? can I have that 1 gold cost too? did I miss something?

When creating a new character, you get an item from the Dezabobo Leveling campaign that gives you the Yasbas Grace effect (no soulsickness / exp penalty on death, flight and teleportation only costing 1 Kinah) for 24h (buff time doesn't decrease while character is logged out, but the item that gives the effect dissappears after 24h real time if you don't use it - might have missed it that way)

• Hello everyone,

I have a quick qeustion. For the pvp gear you need ''ultimate lydium''.

Every day i get around 4 so thats not a lot when you need 141. Were can you get this item more or maybe fast?

• Lydium was for old Gear (6.2) - you shouldn't be using that gear anymore, upgrade it with Etium (gotten from Dreds & Mine)

• Galeas u guys gonna do a new elite reward round soon since they're gone tmr?

There better not be. Hopefully they just delete em and roll in the Platinerk that was supposed to replace veteran and elite rewards.

Galeas, for god sakes DO NOT let them roll another round of elite rewards, the gold packs are already so high no new player can afford them, and new elite rewards would just flat out destroy any hope of them to get em.

• Galeas u guys gonna do a new elite reward round soon since they're gone tmr?

Don't have confirmation yet, but yes there should be another round at some point. But afaik it's not going to happen very soon, there will be a break.

• Don't have confirmation yet, but yes there should be another round at some point. But afaik it's not going to happen very soon, there will be a break.

PLEASE let the economy settle down first. We would be looking at broker GP prices of 500kk upwards if those new vet rewards went live right now. I mean, for myself idc cause I'm buying my own GPs with my own coins, but many players would just flat out quit at this point.

• Don't have confirmation yet, but yes there should be another round at some point. But afaik it's not going to happen very soon, there will be a break.

PLEASE let the economy settle down first. We would be looking at broker GP prices of 500kk upwards if those new vet rewards went live right now. I mean, for myself idc cause I'm buying my own GPs with my own coins, but many players would just flat out quit at this point.

No one forces you to buy GPs for elite vets right away (especially for 500kk). Just wait few days/weeks and the price will drop. Always been like this and probably always will.

• Guys how can you not understand that a quick and massive downhill regarding kinah value means lesser people can buy Goldpacks with kinah.

3 facts :

• In game Goldpacks are 5x more expensive as it was a month ago.

• A lesser amount of players have the luxury to buy them IG.

• Goldpacks' in the shop still have the same price.

=> Conclusion :

More people will be forced to cashshop.

"The event is going as planned"

• Guys how can you not understand that a quick and massive downhill regarding kinah value means lesser people can buy Goldpacks with kinah.

People will start understand such ironics, when all others which succesfull broke an event will understand, that not Aion is a problem, but these people's breaking broker their prices. Just only people breaking this game their sick and negative attitude - here and in game.

No one forces you to buy GPs for elite vets right away (especially for 500kk). Just wait few days/weeks and the price will drop. Always been like this and probably always will.

Except, due the kinah event it ain't going down.

Except, due the kinah event it ain't going down.

Well atleast on my server it did go down for aprox. 200kk from the end of the kinah event to the end of the elite vets

People will start understand such ironics, when all others which succesfull broke an event will understand, that not Aion is a problem, but these people's breaking broker their prices. Just only people breaking this game their sick and negative attitude - here and in game.

Aion is not a problem

Gameforge is

when will you understand that its not people fault that kinah have such low value now

and when will you understand basic principles of how market is working

• Never, caus U and others already/started forcing fake rules and forcing negative attitude to Aion.

And stop attack kinah and Gameforge, caus it is not Ur world bro and not Ur rules also. Also noone rules. Frame Rules R created by NCS and Region by Gameforge.

And when will U understand, that U and others R problem, not me or We and not Gameforge, nor Aion also. Stop troll bro and think before post. Y ofc U can have Ur mention or thinking, but stop making follow with thinking, that people really want this LOL did U inderstand me?