[Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer

• Still have no problem, even with the 3 dps runes (increase atq power, additional dmg and aoe dmg)

yYp270G.png

do you have kromede? tested it without the active skill (stun) and both proc now, but if i use the active skill first, only dagger oath will proc....

is there a limit of passiv / active skills that can be used?

• do you have kromede? tested it without the active skill (stun) and both proc now, but if i use the active skill first, only dagger oath will proc....

is there a limit of passiv / active skills that can be used?

No, i'm playing with a sad weda healboost :D

I think you'll have to contact support bc i really don't know

• I have a question regarding Painter weapons.

What are the best weapons to combine for PVE?

Currently planning to combine 2x Merciless intruders since I can have access to it easily, but I'm wondering if there is something better?

Currently planning to combine 2x Merciless intruders since I can have access to it easily, but I'm wondering if there is something better?

For now, I don't think you can do better than x2 Merciless intruders.

• anybody know....today was reset of instances.... will be reset also on wednesday or not? ty

Hello,

There was a reset of instance today because of a network maintenance as announced here by Galeas : Network Maintenance on 05.10.2020

However, it doesn't impact reset on Wednesday, whether there will be a maintenance or not.

There has always been and will always be a reset of quests and instances on Wednesday ;)

KR,

Isobel.

senekta weapon is better because you get more add pve att and def

• senekta weapon is better because you get more add pve att and def

About attack I disagree.

Because you get 10% of fused weapon attack (4796 vs 4200) aka 59 more attack.

While senekta gives you 30 more pve attack.

In total, you earn 29 more attack (including pve attack) with double merciless, than with merciless+senekta.

Didnt look about defense though.

• I kind of have the same question (painter here too), was planning to buy the senekta chest on broker. Now, there are 2 stuff I would like to clarify.

1- The item manual shows "vision weapons" as the best PvE weapons. Are those the same as extreme weapons (those that give omega and ragnarok)? Not sure if I'm talking about the same thing, I'm kinda confused. Isn't fusion with that better?

2- I've seen that when fusing 2 PvE weapons the add PvE attack and defence values don't add up. So, what about getting a silent black weapons to +15 and fusing with merciless intruders +15. Isn't that better?

n9qFYTX.gif

• I kind of have the same question (painter here too), was planning to buy the senekta chest on broker. Now, there are 2 stuff I would like to clarify.

1- The item manual shows "vision weapons" as the best PvE weapons. Are those the same as extreme weapons (those that give omega and ragnarok)? Not sure if I'm talking about the same thing, I'm kinda confused. Isn't fusion with that better?

2- I've seen that when fusing 2 PvE weapons the add PvE attack and defence values don't add up. So, what about getting a silent black weapons to +15 and fusing with merciless intruders +15. Isn't that better?

No point in enchanting the weapon you fuse. The bonus stats you get are not increased by the enchant. About fuses, you want to look at what has the highest base stats so you get the most out of the fuse bonuses.

• Hey guys

Question for Painter (PVE only) : I have a doubt regarding manastones, what is the best ? Full atk or mix atk/crit ?

I'm currently working on switching my whole gear to ultimate manastones, so I don't want to make a mistake :/

• Hey guys

Question for Painter (PVE only) : I have a doubt regarding manastones, what is the best ? Full atk or mix atk/crit ?

I'm currently working on switching my whole gear to ultimate manastones, so I don't want to make a mistake :/

You need to have at least 35% crit, with food, transfo and manastone. You can have a bit more, but not too much.

All other slots in Atk.

• You need to have at least 35% crit, with food, transfo and manastone. You can have a bit more, but not too much.

Nah, actually painter doesnt have enough benefits from crits (all the best skills are non-crit - yeah, yeah, we have information about "low chance for crit" but from several months my full end-game geared alt painter with 31% chance crit hasnt got any crit for them). Crits from roll stats, food and transfo should be enough. All manastones put in pure attack because from it your dps is huge scaled.

• Didn´t play for some time and so i didn´t play around much with runes yet, so i thought i just throw it in here: Can multiple additional attack runes proc each for their own or is only one of them working at the same time?