Aion 7.5

• I have one Ulti Transformation. I fused two.

If U have luck, Ull get. If no, then try next time.

• I totally agree, I spent so much aion coins on these rng chests already. 8k coins on kaisinel rng chest this time, 15k on marchutan rng chest last time and around 12k on the first kaisinel rng chest. It's pointless. Rates are laughably low. I am on the verge of quitting the game simply because it's literally no fun to play a class which profits so much from an ulti transformation (bard). idk how GF interpret "long-term goals" like wtf.

I am spent a huuuuuge amount of aion coins on transformation chests+scrolls and trying to get an ulti since literally the first week of 6.2 and that's like 2 years ago.

• I totally agree, I spent so much aion coins on these rng chests already. 8k coins on kaisinel rng chest this time, 15k on marchutan rng chest last time and around 12k on the first kaisinel rng chest. It's pointless. Rates are laughably low. I am on the verge of quitting the game simply because it's literally no fun to play a class which profits so much from an ulti transformation (bard). idk how GF interpret "long-term goals" like wtf.

New ulti transforms are also good for a hybrid class.

yes, they have the same stats like Marchutan but either additional pve attack/deff or pvp attack/deff. But why should I think about the new ultimates when I wasn't able to get an old ultimate in the last 2 years?

yes, they have the same stats like Marchutan but either additional pve attack/deff or pvp attack/deff. But why should I think about the new ultimates when I wasn't able to get an old ultimate in the last 2 years?

Few more years and you can ALMOST get it from some event. #LongTermGoals are Decade + in gameforge for free to play.

Few more years and you can ALMOST get it from some event. #LongTermGoals are Decade + in gameforge for free to play.

kek

• yes, they have the same stats like Marchutan but either additional pve attack/deff or pvp attack/deff. But why should I think about the new ultimates when I wasn't able to get an old ultimate in the last 2 years?

ups.. sorry ... meant the new leg forms. have both att & cast-speed, right?

• yes, they have the same stats like Marchutan but either additional pve attack/deff or pvp attack/deff. But why should I think about the new ultimates when I wasn't able to get an old ultimate in the last 2 years?

ups.. sorry ... meant the new leg forms. have both att & cast-speed, right?

yes, they're good BUT you need 1500 exp insignias + alot of time to actually farm the fragments and at the end it's not nearly as good as an ultimate.

This is literally why they keep doing rng boxes. If people didn't buy into this scam then there would be almost nobody with kaisinel/marchutan and people would be complaining hard enough that they'd actually do something besides just slapping another rng box into the shop. But people always want instant gratification instead.

Obviously from a business standpoint this is "working", so looking at the numbers there's no reason to stop this...except it'll get worse and worse and when whales start to quit then GF takes a huge hit and it's over instantly. This has been happening in other games.

Galeas mentioned sometime (i think it was during 7.5 stream but idk for sure) that there are actually quite a few people with kaisinel/marchutan. But the thing is......most of these people won the lottery in rng boxes or spent a ton of coins (like you) and actually got it. Very few of the people who have kaisinel/marchutan actually got it from events or from any other way that you can farm them in-game without being a complete slave. People never seem to understand that a business wants to make money and if you reward them for terrible decisions they will not think twice before repeating it.

It really comes down to just basic logic. They want to make money, period. If they make a bad decision and you reward them, they'll see it as a good decision and keep doing it. If they make a bad decision and you talk with your wallet, they don't make money (again their primary goal) and they'll try something different. You can't just expect miracles. Stop buying them.

EDIT: To give you an example, i spent 50€ in rng boxes during 6.2. I got the wrong "jackpot", felt bad for spending that money and never bought an rng box again despite the temptation. I still spend money on skins/luna/etc sometimes. Sadly, my decision changes absolutely nothing because i'm a casual spender and there are a ton of big spenders and whales that keep doing it.

Why do you think they remade Sonic's CGI for example, even though that surely cost them a ton of money to re-do? Because they realized they were barely going to make any money from the movie after being ridiculed by the internet. So instead, they invested more money to actually make money, while giving people a good experience. Again, speaking with your wallet is the way to go. But i don't know why i'm typing this since it's not gonna change anything.

Another example, why did NCSoft "remake" the game with 6.0? They lost a ton of money during 5.X (literally go look at their earnings), so they invested into the game. It sort of was a good experience at first, then they tried sneaking in some rng and p2w stuff and people started to fall for this stupid rng stuff again and notice how stuff that they said "wasn't coming back" started coming back more and more...+15 daevanion skills, +15 stigmas, improved stigmas, etc. The game balance is completly broken and they don't care.

Edited 5 times, last by Alibi ().

I am spent a huuuuuge amount of aion coins on transformation chests+scrolls and trying to get an ulti since literally the first week of 6.2 and that's like 2 years ago.

What to say U :( unlucky - maybe good word. I did this one just only by playing. This my last was 4th try for ultimate (always fused two) - and last try came out ulti.

• sure but there will always be someone who is willing to buy it so rng will never really disappear