Aion 7.5

• I want fix the Vorgaltem Citadel. Unable is to finish quest [Daily] Beasts in Viscum Swamp. These quests from fortresses give more ways to obtain more fragments.

Idk about Elyos upper fort - same bug?

• sure but there will always be someone who is willing to buy it so rng will never really disappear

Of course if everyone thinks like this then it'll just never change.

Same concept goes for playing a game for example. "I'd play if my friends played" or "I'd play if it had more players" never fills anything up, but if people just start playing it...look at what happens (wink wink).

• Cope.

• What about pve/pvp armor sets after the patch we have now? Still the best? Not counting the infinite gear ofc. Any news about 7.8/7.9/7.9999999999 or 8.0 in Korea?

• What about pve/pvp armor sets after the patch we have now? Still the best? Not counting the infinite gear ofc. Any news about 7.8/7.9/7.9999999999 or 8.0 in Korea?

On my previous post i posted the new best armor and weapon set for pvp, it´s called Ultimate Severe Thorn Set.

https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/7.7_Update#Related

That´s the latest thing in KR.

You can even prefarm for it by collecting insignia of experience and kinah(for new type of medals). There are no new accs or feather accs though.

There are new extendable weapons though :)

• Can someone explain to me the logic behind getting 40 legendary transformation fragments even faster than 2 months, through weekly lugbug giving 5-10 and lakrum fame Npc giving some extra fragments each week for Insignia of Experience aswell, but you still need to wait 2 months for the 2 breaths to combine?

• Can someone explain to me the logic behind getting 40 legendary transformation fragments even faster than 2 months, through weekly lugbug giving 5-10 and lakrum fame Npc giving some extra fragments each week for Insignia of Experience aswell, but you still need to wait 2 months for the 2 breaths to combine?

wondering that the same as I have 120 on 1 alt and 80 on another. (i know that is my decision to do weeklies on 2 alts, which I've now stopped as it's much harder to do 2 alts and try to do every quest to maintain fame as well as do weekly lugbugs. (i don't n eed aion as a day job which doesnt pay).

Need more transformation breath.

Saw some events on korea giving you the breath. Maybe we will get the events some day, too. Also we had for a short time two ancients in shop. Another maybe: they will give us two of the legendary some day.

Let's put some hope in this, by now it's just a dream^^

Saw some events on korea giving you the breath. Maybe we will get the events some day, too. Also we had for a short time two ancients in shop. Another maybe: they will give us two of the legendary some day.

Let's put some hope in this, by now it's just a dream^^

the 2 breaths per month literally lasted 1 month.

• So I just bought some of those Odian boxes from the GSS. They say "Contains Odians".

They don't contain Odians, only fragments.

:censored:

:censored: :D go to scotland, the C word isn't offensive. I bought these too and got fragments, couple of noble fragments too

//Censored- Siraya

• So I just bought some of those Odian boxes from the GSS. They say "Contains Odians".

if u read it says it contains fragments too i got 1 noble odian from box n from other 20 noble fragments

Edited once, last by Pumqkin: my bad didnt realize GSS is gold sand shop sorry, but still why would u think u get odian for 2.5mil kinah ().