Aion 7.5

• Did we get any kind of information regarding the ETA of 7.5 yet in some sort of way? Cause I'd honestly love atleast an approximate date (for example if they r aiming for it still in the first half of this year, or rather early next half).

I am totally guessing that they will use the entire month of May to test and update the EAS server with the latest updates.. and then we'll probably get it in June. It could take much longer, most of the world is on lockdown and working from home. It could be done quicker cos it means people will be actually working instead of gossiping around a white board having useless meetings

• For those who are interested, this is the new Katalam/Dumaha gear:

https://aionpowerbook.com/powe…timate_Fierce_Katalam_Set

https://aionpowerbook.com/powe…Ultimate_Cruel_Dumaha_Set

Both are exactle the same, first one drops from kata world bosses, the other from dumaha world bosses. The world bosses drop 2 types of boxes for them: tradable in vendor and nontrabable. There is a 3rd type of box which is a random box you can buy from kata trade NPC with legendary battle coins. You only have a low chance of getting the new gear from that box.

https://aionpowerbook.com/powe…te_March_4th_2020#Related

PvP: ONLY all accessoires, feather and bracelet are better than Black Feather +15(i calculated it) and you don´t have to enchant them(you can´t anyway), the rest is worse because they are pve items again and wings have no type but still are worse than Black Feather +15 but still better than Black Feather +13/14 so if you don´t want to make BF +15 on wings the Kata wings are fine too.

So basically you want to combine all accessoires, feather and bracelet from new kata/dumaha gear with 7.7 armor set and weapon to be max geared with 7.7 for some while again with keeping all enchantment stones for 7.7 armor/weapon to make them +15(or do you need new type of enchantment stones?).

I know this got discussed before but with no calculations or links. Also there was only the talk about accessoires, but feather and bracelet are actually better than Black Feather +15 too.

• Anyone on EAS can answer if PW HM is still as hard as it is now or does it become easier in 7.5?

AION LIVE

Nexus: Zach (Asmodian Cleric) 2012-2014

Spatalos: Maurine (Elyos Gunner) 2014-2015

Telemachus --> Deyla: Finland (Asmodian Cleric) 2015-2016

Grendal --> Antriksha: Cersei (Asmodian Bard) 2017-2018

Nergal --> Stormwing: Max (Elyos Cleric) 2018-2020

Stormwing: Tom (Elyos Painter) 2020-2022

AION CLASSIC

Tahabata: Dale (Elyos Ranger) 2023-Present

• Anyone on EAS can answer if PW HM is still as hard as it is now or does it become easier in 7.5?

I doubt anyone in EAS has the gear level to attempt that... It might be slightly easier, and with new more defencive Accessories etc it automatically gets easier nerf or no nerf

• Taking into account enchanting silent black feather gear to +15. Adding PVP Attack/Defense to Attack/Defense (yes 1 = 1).

Lakrum scout gear is absolute trash. the only decent item is Feather/Bracelet (for attack) but other stats suffer. So it's for people who really don't want to spend ages enchanting pieces of gear...

• Will there still be a lot of legion-exclusive content, as it for example is with altars right now?

There is something about using Legion Coins for NPCS and to buy something, but not looked into it further yet. I'm hoping it's not that important and all legions can participate in, we don't need more content exclusive to selfish people

• the fact that they made these accesories better than silentblack...it drives me crazy tbh..u should NOT HAVE TO PVE so u get PVP gear....

• Will there still be a lot of legion-exclusive content, as it for example is with altars right now?

There is something about using Legion Coins for NPCS and to buy something, but not looked into it further yet. I'm hoping it's not that important and all legions can participate in, we don't need more content exclusive to selfish people

Legion coins are not exclusive tho, any legion with the max level can farm them just as efficiently :/ Hoping for altars etc to be non-legion related content tho, could be nice fights between ely and asmo...

Legion coins are not exclusive tho, any legion with the max level can farm them just as efficiently :/ Hoping for altars etc to be non-legion related content tho, could be nice fights between ely and asmo...

But you have to conquer something first, I think specific garrisons, which you then gain ownership of, which you can than buy token for quests. Would be nice to know if it's legion or just faction.

• the fact that they made these accesories better than silentblack...it drives me crazy tbh..u should NOT HAVE TO PVE so u get PVP gear....

The accessories aren't better... they're just being used cos of the Odian slots.

Wrong. They are better. And it´s pvp you have to do for it, since world bosses will be farmed by both fractions and you have to smack each other to get the boss loot.

Even though, yes you can also buy it from vendor, but people have to get the tradable boxes from those world bosses first.

• Wrong. They are better. And it´s pvp you have to do for it, since world bosses will be farmed by both fractions and you have to smack each other to get the boss loot.

Even though, yes you can also buy it from vendor, but people have to get the tradable boxes from those world bosses first.

Faction vs Faction isn't really pvp.

Also what do you mean buying them from vendor? What do u need to buy them from vendor? I don't really know much about 7.5 tbh.