General Event Discussion

• Disappointing indeed.

Would be nice to get fair and RNG-free events in which you are rewarded for active gameplay instead of AFK-events or "events" in which whales are the target-audience.

Yeah, hero trials will give us permanently rewards for active gameplay. I rather they put a random promo and focus on hero trials instead of having to test and work on events.

Divinelysian - Sebivine

Eternal Guardians

KzHR2Oq.jpg

• Disappointing indeed.

Would be nice to get fair and RNG-free events in which you are rewarded for active gameplay instead of AFK-events or "events" in which whales are the target-audience.

Yeah, hero trials will give us permanently rewards for active gameplay. I rather they put a random promo and focus on hero trials instead of having to test and work on events.

I'm not really into "promo events" considering we get some new rng-lootbox or overpriced bundle as shop update each week. I'd rather have some rewarding events now instead of waiting another few months to may (!) get hero quests finally. Gameforge is just way too slow...

• You had 5 events running in the same time In January until today and more will come by the end of the month.

So my guess ist, 4 of them will be complete utter garbage and one might be somewhat decent-ish? Cause if you continue like before, this seems to be inevitable.

:scensored:

Please be constructive.

-Grendal

"I'm the wrong kind of people, why'd you listen to me?"

<Parts of signature removed due to being true>

• I personaly would like lucky dice with some rewards that are really usefull in adition to some nice event from the ones mentioned begore.

Rewards well....there is a list already in another topic.

• Garrison score game comeback. Maybe a light version because the actual garrison quests aren´t repeatable like upper abyss quests back then. This event could include the weeklys aswell though.

I think we all can agree that this event was the most rewarding and fun yet. And you can put in a wide variety of different rewards there.

• Hello guys, i wanted to ask tomorrow we get a event called '[Event] Treasure Hunt' to be sure is it the running event? Treasure island or some other box key event.

• Galeas tbh I don't know why the info regardint events are not posted earlier... why we need wait until maintenance is over to see what the event is about? u guys already have the info...and its maintenance time....so at least we could read about them while waiting.

Im at work and I check forum a lot during work :)

• Galeas tbh I don't know why the info regardint events are not posted earlier... why we need wait until maintenance is over to see what the event is about? u guys already have the info...and its maintenance time....so at least we could read about them while waiting.

Im at work and I check forum a lot during work :)

Because past experience has proven that until the last minute an event can have issues and be cancelled (because of something not working on live for instance). That's the main reason. We prefer being sure that the event will actually take place before advertising it in order to avoid confusion in case something goes wrong.

• So this week as expected is also dedicated to p2w players. Take a quick look on the Maintenance description and we have

Events:

1. [Event] Kinah drop ( this aint a event anyway , is is something needed so we can buy transfomation scrolls , etc...)

2. [Promo] The shugo game

3. [Promo] The wheel of fortune

4. [Event] Treasure hunt

Promos 2x and events ? Maybe 1 if they dont put some keys in shop for the only event in the list