General Event Discussion

• Why to bring stigma enchanting event without any GOOD source of stigma enchant stones?
    Except shop of course with the usual f***ed up prices , and giving +8 selectable stigma stone in exchange for 12 stigma enchant stones instead of +9 just made me lol.
    Sooner or later we get 7.5 and more than 80-90% of the player base still stuck with the "long term goal" of enchanting stones to +12 or most players to +9.

In its current form it seems more like a promo than event.

• BTW Gameforge, you guys said you going to monitor kinah situation after granker event... and you give 500k kinah from Hero Trial quest xDDD

cmon?

I have to admit. This guy hitted like a rock whole gameforge whit this sentence. Well done mate :D !!!

• I wonder how long until more and more people become fed up with this bs and start boycotting this game... by the time GF realizes that it’ll be too late. Things really look grim for this game.... sad

• Event feedback- The gap between new players and older ones just got bigger - Cash shop stigma enchant stone bundle prices ridiculous with no more safe spots. :(

~ Say what you like to me but don't insult my Shugo ~

• Event feedback- The gap between new players and older ones just got bigger - Cash shop stigma enchant stone bundle prices ridiculous with no more safe spots. :(

Just like any event...

Am i the only one who got no reward?:(

if you're talking about the heroic quest, and it's your first time doing them : go in the shop and check your veteran rewards.

• i do see some people crying about no boost beyond +12 and no +12 safe spot, the current limit is +12, +15 stigmas will be available in the second part of 7.2

• Why to bring stigma enchanting event without any GOOD source of stigma enchant stones?
    Except shop of course with the usual f***ed up prices , and giving +8 selectable stigma stone in exchange for 12 stigma enchant stones instead of +9 just made me lol.
    Sooner or later we get 7.5 and more than 80-90% of the player base still stuck with the "long term goal" of enchanting stones to +12 or most players to +9.

In its current form it seems more like a promo than event.

the robot event seems, however gathering robot is way longer than in meteor event. Activity rewarding I guess.

And now, I'm thinking that instead of failing my small stock of stones, I should have bought the +8 stone, to get more stigma at higher level.

With that and the increased rate this event is not for reaching +15, but just get more stigma +9 (all rng based though). Or to reach +12.

Edited once, last by Darknor ().

• BTW Gameforge, you guys said you going to monitor kinah situation after granker event... and you give 500k kinah from Hero Trial quest xDDD

cmon?

The only right thing to do to fix the granker kinah mess, is a whole kinah reset. Can only be done in an update with major game change as we got in 6.2.

So guess it is for 8.0...

Edit : a way to merge.my post?

• i do see some people crying about no boost beyond +12 and no +12 safe spot, the current limit is +12, +15 stigmas will be available in the second part of 7.2

He will upgrade them with AP asap the patch comes out in some weeks. ^^

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't.

• We will not get safe spot 12+, since it is for 7.5. Keep dreaming more.

Aha. And what kind of sources do you have to assume that this time?
    Future telling? Your knowledge on 5.x content without having played it? Or just being a c*unt and trying to provoke without any reasonable base? :cookie:

Stigmas can be enchanted to +15 already...that has nothing to do with 7.5. And safe spots in EU aren't necessarily the same as in KR.

Beside, there are people already sitting on a full +15 tree. As I said, it wouldn't suprise me if they add the safe spot to make more people go full HAM and throw their money out on the Shop, as long as people are still willing to invest money for this. :ugly:

Edit: Happy Hour Inc on Sunday. :tea:

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't.

Edited 2 times, last by Triggerhead ().

• *laughs as support class who needs 2 +15 trees*

Beside, there are people already sitting on a full +15 tree. As I said, it wouldn't suprise me if they add the safe spot to make more people go full HAM and throw their money out on the Shop, as long as people are still willing to invest money for this. :ugly:

Edit: Happy Hour Inc on Sunday. :tea:

7nTrMS6.png

#unlucky

• Well there is hope, there are 3 or 4 FREE stigma enchantment stones in Gameforges Hero trails.

• Everyone who really wanted to get their stigma up to 9 or 12 could find a way to get some enchantment stones. As so many people asked for an event, it was clear that sooner or later we will get one.

So the one who was smart safed the stones and can now enchant. Also there were events rewarding you with stones, if you wanted them (e.g.: breach of contract).

There is also a better opportunity to get to +9 (you still need luck from +8 to +9, but a good try to reward players with lower stigma, +9 box would be a little bit to overpowered imho)

Always some guys are not lucky and then complain about an event. And there is always a gap between new players and old players (if not why should some play for months or years?).

You can play the game without having your stigma +9 or +12. if you want them, put some energy and effort in reaching that goal. Events are not there to get your stuff for free, they help you getting some.

• Aion is all about winners and losers, that's the way the cookie crumbles. It's good if you have short and long term goals.

Keep taking the hits and eventually things will improve, no need to burn out fast. Good luck to everyone here. :)

• tbh I for myself think that this stigma ench-event is perfect.

Gave me +10 to all my stigma with nearly no effort. Next should be an enchanting event for gear. I have already saved close to 100 leg. gems in 3 weeks.

• I like how a 9h maintenance led us to hero trial UI bugged and unkillable bosses. We love the high quality standars GF is giving us :)

Oh, you are a perfect girl? Good to know.

• tbh I for myself think that this stigma ench-event is perfect.

Gave me +10 to all my stigma with nearly no effort. Next should be an enchanting event for gear. I have already saved close to 100 leg. gems in 3 weeks.

Lucky you, my +8 went down back to +3. =(