General Event Discussion

• GF want you to purchase enchant stones for current events PayToWin.

With bad events like this only idiots would gamble with cards or 30 stones because it's nearly always PayToLose

Whatever happened to FreetoPlay?

If you are reading this Gameforge you need to do much better than this.

~ Say what you like to me but don't insult my Shugo ~

• so 30 x tradable stones for a RNG box where u can get 3-50 ultimates stones what are the f....g ods to get 3 stones in a row from 3 boxes thats 3x the MINIMUM Stone number....i got no words....

Galeas i really hope u guys have some normal events prepapred for the end of the year or else i see this as a big screw up ....

• 30 x tradable stones for a RNG box where u can get 3-50 ultimates stones

This has been preparing weeks for this since they nerfed ultimate stone drops.

They quietly take away what is needed in-game contrary to listening to their community which they claim, they now do the opposite.

Ok they quickly reversed the instance drops but quite honestly it should have never have been done in the first place.

Gameforge are squeezing the life blood out of Aion and making a lot of players unhappy. :(

Why does GF always forget that it's happy players who use the cash shop and they will go on using it if the costs are more reasonable with a higher chance of winning.

/agreed Sekiro It is Xmas time for some genuine GF events that do not need any cash shop expenditure. :)

• Summary, these 3 events are just waste of time with 1-2 exceptions - gold ore what you can exchange after for 1 daevanion box (quite cheap imo but 1 per week) or splen items if you can farm towers (no chance for me - i have info about a spawned tower and ~10 sec later the tower is farmed by others when i couldnt even properly react for this xD you just must to be in right place in right time).

The splen box is possible by doing just the free daily+ 10 opal mobs+(optional) 10pvp kills -> These are 3-4 points per day. And you need 70 points… So 20 days and you have a chance on a splen gear part :D The only part of the events which is obtainable if you are not in a HartzIV legi

• This has been preparing weeks for this since they nerfed ultimate stone drops.

They quietly take away what is needed in-game contrary to listening to their community which they claim, they now do the opposite.

What nerf are you talking about? The loot nerf from 7.2 was reversed. there is no other modification to my knowledge.

• What nerf are you talking about? The

Mostly open world Galeas, every time I kill a Lackrum Mini-boss I feel very sad; you only reversed the instance drops.

Mostly open world Galeas, every time I kill a Lackrum Mini-boss I feel very sad; you only reversed the instance drops.

There was no such nerf on open world loot in Lakrum and Dumaha with 7.2 :/. We still have our custom boost for open world active.

There was no such nerf on open world loot in Lakrum and Dumaha with 7.2 :/. We still have our custom boost for open world

Custom boost doesn't feel like it's working, 7.2 nerfed the Lackrum mini-bosses which now drop nothing (only a grey item) before 7.0 I was getting on average a rare a day in open world, now even basic mats take twice as long to farm.

No that many players farm except for lugbug quests, but GF have done it to lackrum big time and seeing 7.5 videos of op players kiting and killing all new players in Lackrum "Everlasting life Refuge" worries me a lot.

Because 7.0 / 7.2 has been overshadowed with random nerfing or poor events players are now looking for something better this year, not next.

• He wants ancient alchemium back in lakrum leaders... 3rd month, the same song.

It could be something else, but nothing like now is taking the pi..micheal. Whoever did this needs to be restricted from doing it again.

• That boost is useless without the extra 100% drop rate.

Probably galeas dont understand that 1 legendary stone after farming 10k mob is not fun

The discussion was not about what I understand or not but about a possible new nerf that didn't happen. I never talked about my opinion on the said boost or if it's good or not.

• A 3 alliance league I created a few weeks ago, did drop a legendary contract from the outpost defense, but that was like the 4th time we did, and you are talking tonnes of mobs, I mistakenly left the party and left before it was looted from a corpse and rolled tho lol

• That boost is useless without the extra 100% drop rate.

Probably galeas dont understand that 1 legendary stone after farming 10k mob is not fun

The discussion was not about what I understand or not but about a possible new nerf that didn't happen. I never talked about my opinion on the said boost or if it's good or not.

As Christmas is the time of joy and presents it would be a perfect occasion to give us a free loot-buff (e.g. 100% for 1h) obtainable at some npc.

This would not solve the problem, because everyone feels like the droprate is lower since 7.0. But at least that would calm down ppl till January ;)

• but about a possible new nerf that didn't happen

Just log in kill a lackrun mini boss and you will know it happened.

The exact timing of when it happened could be open to debate but it was a lot more than only instance drops.

• but about a possible new nerf that didn't happen

Just log in kill a lackrun mini boss and you will know it happened.

The exact timing of when it happened could be open to debate but it was a lot more than only instance drops.

Could you please stop talking about the f**ing mini bosses in Lakrum?!

NCSoft deleted the alchemium loot with 7.2, not GF.

Kill legendary bosses in Lakrum and you will get some loot (legendary alchemium and manastones). If you need ancient alchemium run instances or buy it.

Damn how can someone be that much fixed on some mobs?!

The Lakrum and Dumaha loot is really sad, I agree. But if it is not profitable for you, don't farm.

• Could you please stop talking about the f**ing mini bosses in Lakrum?!

NCSoft deleted the alchemium loot with 7.2, not GF.

It a simple example only that someone in GF can check out.

They appear to deny it ever happened when we all know it did.

By the way you are wrong about NCSoft nerfing drops it was someone in GF team as they control all the drops.

Maybe they are telling porkie pies to Galeas.

How else could they of fixed instance drops it in a week if they didn't?