General Event Discussion

• Thank you!

• If no bots in game upgear would be so hard ) they droppes material prices so good and everyone can get spirits . so if you buying 1 spirits for 1 milion or even 1 spirits for 500k. Say thanks with bots )

Lol bro, never. Botting is bad and breaking a fun from Aion from many ways:

>economy

>provide more difficulties with trying do quests (mob quests)

>real trying to destroy all fair-play players

I am still waiting for some better working with this removing botting from Aion.

• @udontwantmegedingear

those chests are limited to two a week. you can get enough opal by farming random shukiruk spots during late night or early morning. but.. according to the maintenance topic the event ends at 8th of january, which are not enough weeks for your plan to work out. you would need over two months.

i would prefer to make those splen crafts untradable to not just be a kinah grab.

Edited once, last by Philine ().

• Ye, just saw it, limited to 2 per week... just fing lol. I´m out. Maybe skin only on january first, that´s it.

Well, ye... nothing you can do about it, they let aion just die and try to get as much money from it for their mobile joke or whatever. Asmodians don´t even care about farming opal shugos on our server, it´s such a useless event.

I mean i usually try to defend stuff, but this time it´s really unbelievable faceslapping and game destroying - have fun beating the usual overgeared people getting an auto 30k tp heal once every 5 min if you manage to get them below 40% xd

It´s not all bad though, i gladly take the weekly 305 fragments from the 3 event quests which are actually way cheaper than doing it the normal way via disenchant pvp gear and the skin only is also managable to get for everyone imo in like 4 weeks.

• i gladly take the weekly 305 fragments from the 3 event quests which are actually way cheaper than doing it the normal way via disenchant pvp gear

Not really cheaper, you can get up to 30 fragments from 4 x ancient aerot weapons (4.5m each) or same price as 1x legendary enchant stone without using any crystals.

~ Say what you like to me but don't insult my Shugo ~

• Excuse me!, 30 tradeable stones legendary, for chance to get 3 to 50 ultimate enchants?

Wippe

• i gladly take the weekly 305 fragments from the 3 event quests which are actually way cheaper than doing it the normal way via disenchant pvp gear

Not really cheaper, you can get up to 30 fragments from 4 x ancient aerot weapons (4.5m each) or same price as 1x legendary enchant stone without using any crystals.

On which planet? Last time i bought some they was 10kk each(Odin) lol. Prices must have fallen drastically the last weeks, but i would be happy if that is the new standard price.

Or do you mean if you craft it by yourself?

• just for fun i opened this 3 boxes(coz limit weekly is 3)

and what i get? 9 ultimate stones, 3 stones from each this box, and i spend for it my tradable 90 legendary stones

nice event that ppl just loose their legendary stones :D^^:D;(:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

call thisng with their names. this is scam, this is not "event", which allow to ppl get difficuilt things by more easy way.

Edited once, last by Vis ().

• Thanks, that´s the word i looked for... this event is truely no promo nor a normal event, it´s a pure scam.

Even the fragment quests are a scam, i recognized now.

The only thing you should do with your leg stones is getting the light dragon skin if you really want it.

• Thank you. I wanted to try, but now... no, thanks :D

• As sparx says it contains 3-50 stones. That's rng, not scam

• True. But we know Aion's rng sistem too good

• 400 cards and still missing the 3 jokers so think about .... and i have somebody from the legion that invest 3000 euro in the event and nothing so this event is a big scam fith a form of calcul to not drop it... wait me again to invest like before

• 400 cards and still missing the 3 jokers so think about .... and i have somebody from the legion that invest 3000 euro in the event and nothing so this event is a big scam fith a form of calcul to not drop it... wait me again to invest like before

do you like to be scammed eh?

• Well guys, i was 100% sure that 99% times we get less stones than even by normal morph so this is only christmas gamble for pure richy guys :P

Summary, these 3 events are just waste of time with 1-2 exceptions - gold ore what you can exchange after for 1 daevanion box (quite cheap imo but 1 per week) or splen items if you can farm towers (no chance for me - i have info about a spawned tower and ~10 sec later the tower is farmed by others when i couldnt even properly react for this xD you just must to be in right place in right time). I wanted skin for my wings (dragon skin) but you cant get these 30 sands even with hard farm because of weekly limit (4 pieces per week x 5 weeks of event + 4 overall from final rewards of event = 24). You need tons of tradable leg. stones (unreachable in normal way in-game) for weapon to disenchant it for sand (if i well understood). 30 (at least) leg. stones arent worth for skins. Sad events in this christmas' time, lol.

Now typical - leg. stones in shop for 99 coins (horrible price anyway) + happy hour. So suprising :D