General Event Discussion

• Some feedback regarding Moon Festival. I had 1000 event bundles, which gave me 59 dishes. Eventually, 0 legendary contracts, 0 ancient. I've been doing similar tests with other events for a long time. And I must admit the chance of winning legendary contract is VERY very low.

6.2 arrived to Russia in August 2018, EU got it in September 2018. Only 1 month difference, however Innova already puts Kaisinel into f2p events . Maybe it's time to give up following 'long-term goals' philosophy?

• Some feedback regarding Moon Festival. I had 1000 event bundles, which gave me 59 dishes. Eventually, 0 legendary contracts, 0 ancient. I've been doing similar tests with other events for a long time. And I must admit the chance of winning legendary contract is VERY very low.
    6.2 arrived to Russia in August 2018, EU got it in September 2018. Only 1 month difference, however Innova already puts Kaisinel into f2p events . Maybe it's time to give up following 'long-term goals' philosophy?

I really hope these following events wont be like rng for mats and then rng for rewards with a lot of bad item as rewards just to make it even worse.( got 10 rabbit kisk n 8 bunny hat op :D).

About longterm goals i was hopefull that we get fixes n solutions for some of the problems with them but now i can see its more like longterm milking and less about making player's life ingame more fun instead of a work n annoying rng ,its just sad how this version of aion compare to others.

• just put 1 selectable legendary in 1 f2p event accesible for everyone....so at least people play with right form for they re class

• Who had the smart idea of making some of the event quests working only with tradeable legendary stones lol? If they give us an event where we have to spend our hard earned kinah/stones at least give more options.

• Who had the smart idea of making some of the event quests working only with tradeable legendary stones lol? If they give us an event where we have to spend our hard earned kinah/stones at least give more options.

Ppl who dont play the game, easy.

Wippe

Ppl who dont play the game, easy.

Not even mentioned that after u destroy a tower even in pt , opals etc can be looted only by 1 player aka f.ck the teamwork, or the price we pay for getting those weapons with skill :D, i wont qq more i think im just gonna surprise myself with Archeage unchained.

• Is the prize listed the whole thing you get or it's random and you get only one item from the list of card event? This happened before, listing a whole prize list and only one could have been obtained. An event with pure luck involvement.

Another event with weapons we can't get with things obtained by normal farming.

And finally one where is just down to asmo vs elyos and only 1 is winning.

Is there any event I'm missing right now and plebs can do it and get something from it?

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

• In a later 7.2 patch, shugos spawns around altars but they are entry npc for the new cube instance. I very much doubt it's that and it's some event related thing.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

• So just tested the towers again, even at this time minimum ~30 ppl around / race and we get 5-6 opal spawned after its destroyed n 1 player can loot them only, and they expect us to destroy 2 towers and extract 10 opal daily for the event lugbug.

Ah and friend just told me their server's broker has 0 tradeable pvp stone now.

I could go on but not worth it wont comment more, the person who decides how to setup these events and its details etc should at least try the game once or switch job.

• Another proof whoever designs events has never played the game and doesn't care.

Trade x30 tradeable legendary pvp stones for a single ultimate stone! Did you forget morphing an ultimate stone requires 8 legendary stones of ANY type, or 5 normal stones with coupon? This event NPC is literally a scam. Plus this ultimate stone is likely [Rune] (since the box is), which everyone knows by now fails a lot more than normal.

Maybe this box actually gives more than 1 ultimate stone, but it would need to be at least 4 to maybe be worth it, so I really doubt it.

Also buy 17 legendary etium for 3 tradeable pvp stones? Are you serious?

We need to acquire more legendary stones, both PvP and PvE! We do not need to spend them! This makes absolutely no sense and is downright insulting. I hope no poor newbie falls for it.