Weekly Shop Discussion

• OK , nothing of what people ask , BUT , we have outfits , and , another rng box with a chance of Hamerun

Everyone talking about Hamerun box and meanwhile Yasba Grace for 49 coins and 1 day duration... what happened to the 69 coins Yasba that lasted 30-days? :|

I have no words

• Thanks for adding more skins to the shop but...can we get the skins that we asked for, pretty please?

• Well ,we did mention we wanted legendary contracts , im assuming someone read that as , yet another delusional business opportunity , and yet another RNG box .

• Im looking forward to see the first kaisiniel fuses on my server with this hamerun box

• A friend threw 150€of Aion Cions at GF for these Hamerun boxes, didn´t even get an ancient contract.

Decide for yourself if it´s worth it.

I decided long ago that I won´t buy any of these RNG boxes anymore.

• yes, on sillus a random player got 2 hameruns and 1 Bollvig, the question is, how many chest he/she bought? 100, 200, 300? if we have 30% coins will be fine to test it, atm is the best chance to get nice leg form if u are melee.

Are we casters gonna have the chance to test our luck with a box in the shop in the near future ? Like...Veille box maybe.

U got my point.

i think next weak. bollvig or veille.

Wippe

• yes, on sillus a random player got 2 hameruns and 1 Bollvig, the question is, how many chest he/she bought? 100, 200, 300? if we have 30% coins will be fine to test it, atm is the best chance to get nice leg form if u are melee.

Are we casters gonna have the chance to test our luck with a box in the shop in the near future ? Like...Veille box maybe.

U got my point.

It is not the way to grant the community with the opportunity of getting a legendary transformation.

U got my point.

It is not the way to grant the community with the opportunity of getting a legendary transformation.

I know but this is just a way to give those willing to pay a fair chance like half of the classes had with hamerun box.

Of course it would be fair to put it in an event for f2p players.

• No no , im saying , put it inthe shop , once and for all , random , although you wouldnt be able to choose for your class , would still be a legendary transformation .

• y agree just put a box with a random transformation in shop at least get 1 if for your class or not , not this rng stuff...

• Thanks for adding more skins to the shop but...can we get the skins that we asked for, pretty please?

I really wish for dark dragon weapons in the shop , lightning dragon lovers were lucky to have em in shop few months ago , would be nice to have dark ones also.

• Just put legendary contracts directly in shop for at least 100€ each, so I can finally quit the game since I can't afford it, nor willing to invest that.

Seriously, it's time to sift out people who don't want to pay, if they are gone, GF is finally free and can finally put whatever they want in shop and remove whatever they want out of game.

also there is this:

It's not my Aion anymore.

Gone to Eorzea.

🐌